BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?

Go down 
+11
Fishah
95brmw
96slowss
Pooge
Cadet57
mega
1984twodoor
Matt Trakker
MASShole9C1
sdstick
toomanytoyz
15 posters
AuthorMessage
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?   Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:58 pm

Hopefully you guys and your families all had a great Christmas! Smile

So... What'dya get?

I made out pretty good this year! I got a Mig welder!!!! Wooo Hooo!!!! Gonna get myself into some trouble with that!!! lol I just need to remember "weld for strength, grind for beauty"!!!!!

My wife also surprised me with the new Rocksmith game for the xbox. The totally cool thing is it came with a real Gibson Les Paul! Shocked Shoot... Now I really need to learn how to play. Nothing like a little pressure. Ha ha...

I got some other nice stuff, too, but those were the ones that blew me away. Smile

Funny thing though, I didn't get any for sale signs... Razz

What'd you get?

Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?   Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:31 pm

Got the truck caps, with req'd lugs & chrome covers.
Now....to dress the wagon up a little.
I wasnt happy with how little the chrome covers grab so pumped out
a couple of dozen custom sized washers.
Unfortunately the WWs are only on the front now so it looks awful
Put 235 75 15 snows on the back ww in (to cheap to flip the fronts)

Other then that, I get clothes. Mad ... Razz
Karen knows I take care of the good stuff Arrow
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?   Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:27 am

I got to work rendeer
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?   Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:53 am

In a Yankee swap that I attended, I got a marble cheese cutting board with marble handled knife which really had no place in my sparsely appointed apartment that nobody visits to drink wine and eat cheese, so I regifted it at a second Yankee swap where I had some Dunkin Donuts gift cards stolen from me and replaced with a chintzy Chinese LED flashlight with some Swiss Army knife features in the handle.

That is all. Shocked Oh, I did go to some bar in Dracut tonight though where I got cheap beer. I also have a billion Bob's Stores coupons that I will probably use for a pair of Chippewa boots to make up for everything, lol. Merry Christmas yo!

Steve the chrome lug caps will hold the center caps on they just all have to be tightened and torqued!
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?   Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:04 am

Tap and die set, pick/hook set, more lights and magnets, clothes! WOOO! And my nana gave me a slip of paper with some numbers telling me to get what I want for myself! WOO!

Oh and mom got me some por15 Arrow Now to get that frame out from under the red car...
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?   Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:18 am

You made out pretty good! I still need to get some of that POR stuff. I did get to go home for dinner. Spent about an hour with family for my son's first xmas!
Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? IMG_2926
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?   Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:43 am

MASShole9C1 wrote:
You made out pretty good! I still need to get some of that POR stuff. I did get to go home for dinner. Spent about an hour with family for my son's first xmas!
Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? IMG_2926

Yeah it works pretty well, And hopefully this will stretch the whole frame! lol.

And talk about a good christmas card! Arrow Glad you had a good time!
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?   Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:03 am

I made sure to text it to my 'rents.

At some point I'll POR my 9C1, but its not rusty, so I'm in no hurry.
Back to top Go down
mega

mega

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?   Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:34 am

I ended up getting a new droid a sweet e cig and a hundred dollar bill

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-England-Caprice-Impala-SS/1082
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?   Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:22 am

An Actron OBD 1/2 scanner. Works pissah. Already used it to clear a code Laughing
A Galls Responder Mini Lightbar (Let's see someone f**k with my processions now!)
Southland Season 2 DVD
Detroit 187 DVD
Couple gas station cards
Motorized tie rack, which I already accidentally broke. Laughing
Couple Books
PJ pants
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?   Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:30 am

We are going to Hawaii with my in-laws in February. Usually Laura and I get each other a few things, but we decided to use all that money on Booze in Hawaii...

I did get a couple books from my parents (Steve Jobs biography and Tina Fey Autobiography) and a few small gift cards. My favorite gift of all was my wife's mother filled my stocking with my flavors of deodorant, face wash, shampoo, and Chapstick. It is well known around my family that I am not a big Christmas lover and that if you are going to get me something it should be something useful and what most would consider to be a non-gift...I LOVE that stuff!

Oh yah, and my old man got me a high end jumper pack. One of those things I had been bitching about needing for years but I never remember I need until I need it. Again, a VERY useful gift. I just have to rig up a charging system so it never has to leave the truck.

We did have a good time giving a few things too this year. Laura's mother loves to cook, so we got her a 3-place crockpot/food serving warmer thing...We look forward to many good meals with that one! A couple personalized picture frames for our parents to put pictures of themselves in (It's like a shrine to my siblings and I at my parents house), went in with my bro-in-law on a set of Taylor Made irons for my father-in-law. Laura also hooked some family members up with crochet scarves that she was begged for as gifts, so it's always nice to be able to give a wanted gift that cost nothing more than a roll of crazy colored yarn at Michael's!. We managed to get out of Christmas without spending a mint, which was nice.

Hope you all had fun, I'm back to the grind today. As a small business owner I am open just about anytime others might have the day off to try to squeeze a few more sales out of the year!

Doug
Back to top Go down
96slowss

96slowss

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?   Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:52 am

i got $425 in ebay bucks, lots of cleaning supplies and the plates and reg. for my winter beater wrapped up! so now its on the road and the impala is off the road this week. time to rip it apart and start shopping. cam is being ordered this week
Back to top Go down
95brmw

95brmw

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?   Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:30 am

Got some cash and the first 12 seasons of the Simpsons on DVD
Back to top Go down
96slowss

96slowss

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?   Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:45 am

And my girl was nice enou cheers gh to get me a pair of 91 tails
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?   Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:23 pm

95brmw wrote:

I don't ask for those anymore, too hard to keep up! I'll wait till bluray is cheap and the show is over (the next format will be out by then) and get the entire series.

Back to top Go down
95brmw

95brmw

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?   Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:49 pm

1984twodoor wrote:
95brmw wrote:

I don't ask for those anymore, too hard to keep up! I'll wait till bluray is cheap and the show is over (the next format will be out by then) and get the entire series.

Anything after season 12 was hit or miss anyways. A complete blu-ray set of that show is probably going to cost more than my rust bucket did Shocked
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?   Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:03 pm

95brmw wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
95brmw wrote:

Anything after season 12 was hit or miss anyways. A complete blu-ray set of that show is probably going to cost more than my rust bucket did Shocked

LOL, agreed. I'd go as far as saying that all episodes from shortly after the "Hell's Satans" and "Frank Grimes" episodes purely sucked. What year were those from, 99 or so? It's a shame they don't have the older Simpsons on TV hardly at all anymore, I can't remember the last time I watched it because of that.

I'd love to get some of the DVDs but I can't justify the price of them. FWIW, I put a 1973 vintage film, The Friends of Eddie Coyle, standard DVD, into my friend's BluRay player and it was noticeably better looking...lol

Back to top Go down
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?   Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:10 pm

Merry Christmas everyone.

I gots me one of these:

Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? Gopro2

Plenty of Lemons racing footage to follow.
Back to top Go down
booth9C1SS

booth9C1SS

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?   Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:29 pm

A 32" LCD TV from my dad (his old one, but I don't care... it's better than my 13" tube TV) and a 42" Kobalt toolbox.

Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? 6936945603881sm

$125 of Lowes gift cards, some clothes, sheets, etc.

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/booth9c1ss
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?   Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:10 pm

I got nothing cheers ..............

........... no biggie, all I wanted anyways is a smile on my son's face lol!
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

Ironfistdog

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?   Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:23 pm

I got the big goose egg too....

But I got 9 days off of work paid vacation and a $750 work bonus, so I'm ok with that.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?   Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:26 pm

^Us three should start a club! lol
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?   Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:28 pm

I was on call xmas eve and my phone went off with a page for the wrong funeral home, does that count? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?   Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:39 pm

Fishah wrote:

I gots me one of these:

Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? Gopro2

Next time you, or anyone else, needs a GoPro call me first, or last for that matter, I sell a lot of them

Doug
Back to top Go down
95brmw

95brmw

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?   Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:34 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
95brmw wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
95brmw wrote:

LOL, agreed. I'd go as far as saying that all episodes from shortly after the "Hell's Satans" and "Frank Grimes" episodes purely sucked. What year were those from, 99 or so? It's a shame they don't have the older Simpsons on TV hardly at all anymore, I can't remember the last time I watched it because of that.

I'd love to get some of the DVDs but I can't justify the price of them. FWIW, I put a 1973 vintage film, The Friends of Eddie Coyle, standard DVD, into my friend's BluRay player and it was noticeably better looking...lol

The DVDs are way over priced, thats for sure. I still watch the new ones, but usually end up stopping half way through because I can't take just how bad they are.
Back to top Go down
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?   Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:55 pm

Pooge wrote:
Fishah wrote:

I gots me one of these:

GOPRO2

Next time you, or anyone else, needs a GoPro call me first, or last for that matter, I sell a lot of them

Doug

I had no idea!

What else do you sell? I guess I thought it was more like performance parts, etc?

Back to top Go down
96Brougham

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?   Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:22 pm

I got a bunch of interior pieces I need for my BMW, and new grilles for the hood all from my girlfriend Smile nice having a girl that gets me stuff I actually would like lol, and I didn't even ask! She went on the bimmer forums and found the websites for everything, I was very surprised!

Santa got me an iPhone 4s. Way cool. Beats the hell out my droid I had.

Besides that, just the usual. Gift cards, cash, some Champ hoodies n sweatpants.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?   Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:50 pm

Seriously?

http://home.comcast.net/~gn0me/random/waaa.png

http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/nq4sf/kids_complaining_about_getting_the_wrong_color/?limit=500

Anyone know some people who wanna hurt people?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?   Christmas Loot! What'd ya get? Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Loot! What'd ya get?
Page 1 of 1