BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 105 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:02 am
Latest topics
» 95 9c1 Maine state police car
Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:28 am by No Moa

» 1994 Roadmaster sedan
Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:37 pm by 95brmw

» 96 9C1
Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:30 pm by Cadet57

» 94 RMS 60k miles and 94 FWB with 76k for sale
Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:03 pm by CrashMaster

» Harness wanted
Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:43 pm by No Moa

» WANTED DR side Exhaust manifold
Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:32 pm by Tomz9C1

» 9c1/SS rear disc brakes
Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:06 pm by MalibuSSwagon

» Badass Cruise 2017
Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:34 am by MalibuSSwagon

» This forum needs a pulse check.... pics included
Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:52 pm by sdstick

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 My daughter Lilith already has a problem!!! (aka the lil' Black Caddy thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ironfistdog

avatar

Posts : 2124
Join date : 2011-01-11
Age : 35
Location : Warren, MA

PostSubject: My daughter Lilith already has a problem!!! (aka the lil' Black Caddy thread)   Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:57 pm

My daughter Lilith is not even two and she's already in the game!
My parents bought her a Cozy Coupe for her first birthday.
Of course the first thing I wanted to do was dismantle and customize....
The wife forbids it!
Soooooooooooo on to craigslist I went and picked up 2 more for $5 each!!


Now I can do what I want!

Took me more than 5 years to get my triple black Cadillac.
My daughter got hers before age 2!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

It's a REAL vinyl top! I stretched it myself!



Now if I can just lower it and get some spokes under there she'll be all set.
Still gotta finish the headliner too Laughing

I'm sick.... I have issues Razz


Last edited by Ironfistdog on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: My daughter Lilith already has a problem!!! (aka the lil' Black Caddy thread)   Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:09 pm

I like it.

You want to be my dad? Razz
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
avatar

Posts : 6871
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: My daughter Lilith already has a problem!!! (aka the lil' Black Caddy thread)   Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:32 pm

Now that's awesome! I picked one up for Bella and planned to paint it but never got around to it... May have to soon!

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Matt Trakker

avatar

Posts : 5079
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 35
Location : Reading, MA

PostSubject: Re: My daughter Lilith already has a problem!!! (aka the lil' Black Caddy thread)   Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:37 pm

Cozy Coupes have a special place in my heart, in the early 90s a childhood friend and I talked my younger brother into attempting to fit in one, then pushed him down a steep hill full of trees into a wooded area. Probably why he won't go to the BADASS events with me.
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

avatar

Posts : 2124
Join date : 2011-01-11
Age : 35
Location : Warren, MA

PostSubject: Re: My daughter Lilith already has a problem!!! (aka the lil' Black Caddy thread)   Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:50 pm

Satin finish Krylon Fusion,
sanded with 800 grit pre-spray.
Vinyl from JoAnn fabric.
Grille- rain gutter guard
Emblems- pocket item local JY.

I agree Matt, me and my brothers had an original one with the two poles as a pillars
We cut them down and made the roof sit lower. I guess now that I think about it that was my FIRST mod ever!
Chop top coupe! cheers
Back to top Go down
GasTT

avatar

Posts : 2675
Join date : 2009-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Treasure Coast, FL

PostSubject: Re: My daughter Lilith already has a problem!!! (aka the lil' Black Caddy thread)   Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:26 pm

Thats pretty sweet. It needs chrome wheels and white walls. Also, red vinyl interior/
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

avatar

Posts : 4222
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: My daughter Lilith already has a problem!!! (aka the lil' Black Caddy thread)   Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Awesome job! What a good idea. I paid WAY too much money for my sons fire truck pedal car. I'll wait until he bangs it up and I'll rat rod it out. Shark teeth and curb feelers with a garter belt hanging on the windshield. I wonder what the wife will think....maybe I can weld on a chain link wheel. I guess by that point, it'll be MY pedal car lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: My daughter Lilith already has a problem!!! (aka the lil' Black Caddy thread)   Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:49 pm

MASShole9C1 wrote:
Awesome job! What a good idea. I paid WAY too much money for my sons fire truck pedal car. I'll wait until he bangs it up and I'll rat rod it out. Shark teeth and curb feelers with a garter belt hanging on the windshield. I wonder what the wife will think....maybe I can weld on a chain link wheel. I guess by that point, it'll be MY pedal car lol Laughing

Do it to a pedal police car and bring it to work. Then pull someone over Cool
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

avatar

Posts : 4222
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: My daughter Lilith already has a problem!!! (aka the lil' Black Caddy thread)   Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:29 pm

1984twodoor wrote:
MASShole9C1 wrote:
Awesome job! What a good idea. I paid WAY too much money for my sons fire truck pedal car. I'll wait until he bangs it up and I'll rat rod it out. Shark teeth and curb feelers with a garter belt hanging on the windshield. I wonder what the wife will think....maybe I can weld on a chain link wheel. I guess by that point, it'll be MY pedal car lol Laughing

Do it to a pedal police car and bring it to work. Then pull someone over Cool

LOL, I'm certain my creative hand is not as much appreciated at work...
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: My daughter Lilith already has a problem!!! (aka the lil' Black Caddy thread)   Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:38 pm

MASShole9C1 wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
MASShole9C1 wrote:
Awesome job! What a good idea. I paid WAY too much money for my sons fire truck pedal car. I'll wait until he bangs it up and I'll rat rod it out. Shark teeth and curb feelers with a garter belt hanging on the windshield. I wonder what the wife will think....maybe I can weld on a chain link wheel. I guess by that point, it'll be MY pedal car lol Laughing

Do it to a pedal police car and bring it to work. Then pull someone over Cool

LOL, I'm certain my creative hand is not as much appreciated at work...

BUT you never know until you try right? Razz
Back to top Go down
mikiehews

avatar

Posts : 372
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 41
Location : brockton

PostSubject: Re: My daughter Lilith already has a problem!!! (aka the lil' Black Caddy thread)   Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:04 am

love it!
Back to top Go down
mega

avatar

Posts : 907
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 36
Location : Hyannis, ma

PostSubject: Re: My daughter Lilith already has a problem!!! (aka the lil' Black Caddy thread)   Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:43 pm

love that thing. I gotta get around to making my son something special
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-England-Caprice-Impala-SS/1082
Ironfistdog

avatar

Posts : 2124
Join date : 2011-01-11
Age : 35
Location : Warren, MA

PostSubject: Re: My daughter Lilith already has a problem!!! (aka the lil' Black Caddy thread)   Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:30 pm

Thing's coming out mint! I can't wait till it's power wheels time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My daughter Lilith already has a problem!!! (aka the lil' Black Caddy thread)   

Back to top Go down
 
My daughter Lilith already has a problem!!! (aka the lil' Black Caddy thread)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» possible 4l60e problem?
» I need some help with a Nerf problem..
» power transformer problem - help?
» Don Juan Rehearsal...What's really the problem here?
» Please help me diagnose a running condition problem.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: BADASS information :: Bad talk-
Jump to: