BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 132 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:26 pm
Latest topics
» Looking for 91-96 RMW for sale
Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:21 pm by Wawa

» HEY HOW AH YAH?
Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:35 pm by silverfox103

» WTB: caprice taillights
Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:36 pm by fatvet

» Transmission temp sensor help..
Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:41 pm by Ironfistdog

» WTB: 235/70/R15 tires
Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:42 pm by demilo

» Triumph C 7000 Lift
Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:56 am by demilo

» The SSheriff (1996 9C1)
Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:05 am by MASShole9C1

» New Ride, New Forum!
Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:47 am by demilo

» 1980 coupe DeVille for sale
Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:01 pm by IMPALADAKID

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 American RICER!!!! :P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
toomanytoyz
Club President
avatar

Posts : 6878
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 41
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: American RICER!!!! :P   Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:58 pm






_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4066
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: American RICER!!!! :P   Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:42 pm

I will give that car one thing, it has a clean and "cut" look to it in a world of modern spaceship cars all designed to get 550 MPG and look exactly the same! (Especially the jap scrap Laughing )

Looks good!

But too bad it doesn't have the L.L.Bean edition interior Surprised tisk tisk
Back to top Go down
mega

avatar

Posts : 907
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 37
Location : Hyannis, ma

PostSubject: Re: American RICER!!!! :P   Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:19 am

1984twodoor wrote:
I will give that car one thing, it has a clean and "cut" look to it in a world of modern spaceship cars all designed to get 550 MPG and look exactly the same! (Especially the jap scrap Laughing )

Looks good!

But too bad it doesn't have the L.L.Bean edition interior Surprised tisk tisk



looks great. need some duck shoes with the L.L. Bean interior lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-England-Caprice-Impala-SS/1082
sdstick

avatar

Posts : 4287
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: American RICER!!!! :P   Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:55 am

Looks good. Clean look...all business.
You must I love you the car, 1st one I've seen you keep clean Smile
So....have you decided THATS the cars best angle or just showing the mud flap mod?
Whats Ballistic? the dyno guy?

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4066
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: American RICER!!!! :P   Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:49 am

sdstick wrote:
Looks good. Clean look...all business.
You must I love you the car, 1st one I've seen you keep clean Smile
So....have you decided THATS the cars best angle or just showing the mud flap mod?
Whats Ballistic? the dyno guy?

Thank god I'm not the only one who had to google it! I still don't know what it is! scratch
Back to top Go down
sdstick

avatar

Posts : 4287
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: American RICER!!!! :P   Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:21 am

Maybe Crovo had the scooby bulletproofed so he could bring it to a meet? Razz

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4066
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: American RICER!!!! :P   Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:44 am

sdstick wrote:
Maybe Crovo had the scooby bulletproofed so he could bring it to a meet? Razz

Bulletproof car wont help it be reliable! Razz
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

avatar

Posts : 1691
Join date : 2009-03-12
Age : 46
Location : Southern, NH

PostSubject: Re: American RICER!!!! :P   Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:46 am

Hey, not bad! Arrow I think you need more stickers, like this:

Back to top Go down
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 30
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: American RICER!!!! :P   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:11 am

TRD stickers=don't f**k with that Corolla! Laughing
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

avatar

Posts : 1691
Join date : 2009-03-12
Age : 46
Location : Southern, NH

PostSubject: Re: American RICER!!!! :P   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:15 am

Cadet57 wrote:
TRD stickers=don't f**k with that Corolla! Laughing

That's why I put them on there Razz . I was going going for the 18 yr-old, punk-kid, ricer look as a joke. That's also why I painted it that awful color Shocked
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 30
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: American RICER!!!! :P   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:16 am

V8Killer wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
TRD stickers=don't f**k with that Corolla! Laughing

That's why I put them on there Razz . I was going going for the 18 yr-old, punk-kid, ricer look as a joke. That's also why I painted it that awful color Shocked

Wait... YOU drive.... THAT?! Al, what happened man.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fishah

avatar

Posts : 1118
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 30
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: American RICER!!!! :P   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:26 am

sdstick wrote:

Whats Ballistic? the dyno guy?

Maybe it's the mud flap guy?
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

avatar

Posts : 1691
Join date : 2009-03-12
Age : 46
Location : Southern, NH

PostSubject: Re: American RICER!!!! :P   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:32 am

Cadet57 wrote:
V8Killer wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
TRD stickers=don't f**k with that Corolla! Laughing

That's why I put them on there Razz . I was going going for the 18 yr-old, punk-kid, ricer look as a joke. That's also why I painted it that awful color Shocked

Wait... YOU drive.... THAT?! Al, what happened man.... Laughing

Heck yeah, my winter turd. I figured I should at least have some fun with it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

avatar

Posts : 1691
Join date : 2009-03-12
Age : 46
Location : Southern, NH

PostSubject: Re: American RICER!!!! :P   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:48 am

sdstick wrote:
Looks good. Clean look...all business.
You must I love you the car, 1st one I've seen you keep clean Smile
So....have you decided THATS the cars best angle or just showing the mud flap mod?
Whats Ballistic? the dyno guy?

I think that's these guys, not too far from us http://www.ballisticmotorsports.org/
Back to top Go down
Grumpy



Posts : 268
Join date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: American RICER!!!! :P   Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:38 pm

V8Killer wrote:
Hey, not bad! Arrow I think you need more stickers, like this:


affraid affraid I need some of the "grenade" stickers Cool
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
avatar

Posts : 6878
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 41
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: American RICER!!!! :P   Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:17 pm

V8Killer wrote:
sdstick wrote:
Looks good. Clean look...all business.
You must I love you the car, 1st one I've seen you keep clean Smile
So....have you decided THATS the cars best angle or just showing the mud flap mod?
Whats Ballistic? the dyno guy?

I think that's these guys, not too far from us http://www.ballisticmotorsports.org/

Yup. That's him. Owner's name is Scott and he got these made up for us. They are thicker than the Rally Armor ones and like 1/2 the price! Smile He even installed mine for me for having to wait for them. Wink

And dude... Stop assing up my thread with real rice! lol!!! Very Happy

Thanks for the props on the car. I'm still digging it. So it may be time to sell it while it's running good! Wink

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4066
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: American RICER!!!! :P   Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:54 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
V8Killer wrote:
sdstick wrote:
Looks good. Clean look...all business.
You must I love you the car, 1st one I've seen you keep clean Smile
So....have you decided THATS the cars best angle or just showing the mud flap mod?
Whats Ballistic? the dyno guy?

I think that's these guys, not too far from us http://www.ballisticmotorsports.org/

Yup. That's him. Owner's name is Scott and he got these made up for us. They are thicker than the Rally Armor ones and like 1/2 the price! Smile He even installed mine for me for having to wait for them. Wink

And dude... Stop assing up my thread with real rice! lol!!! Very Happy

Thanks for the props on the car. I'm still digging it. So it may be time to sell it while it's running good! Wink

OK whose got the for sale sign? Post it up!


Al you made that turd look like a real *$# box and I love it! Looks like most of the cars at my school! All I hear walking between classes is BWWWAAAAAAH from all the v-techs Surprised
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
avatar

Posts : 6878
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 41
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: American RICER!!!! :P   Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:18 am

Matt, I have to agree... The TuRD looks awesome! Very Happy

Bwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh *shift* Bwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

lol

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4066
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: American RICER!!!! :P   Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:48 am

toomanytoyz wrote:
Matt, I have to agree... The TuRD looks awesome! Very Happy

Bwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh *shift* Bwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

lol

It used to be funny now its just annoying like there are bees everywhere! So many civics and scions. I can't decide which is worse though. The ricers or the kid with the v6 camaro with "custom" exhaust leak. Or the v6 new dodge charger with 22" dubs.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: American RICER!!!! :P   

Back to top Go down
 
American RICER!!!! :P
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Are you American or Japanese? [Girls ONLY]
» Need ID on 4 Pieces (Asian, Swedish, American Origins?)
» American Armed Forces Pottery
» What American Comics are You Reading ?
» Favourite Non-Marvel or DC American Comics Character

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: BADASS information :: Bad talk-
Jump to: