BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:40 pm
Latest topics
» 2012 and up Caprice PPV
Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:36 pm by No Moa

» I wasn't even looking for this one, I swear!
Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:52 am by 95brmw

» This forum needs a pulse check.... pics included
Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:04 pm by Grumpy

» 1994 Roadmaster Estate Wagon
Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:15 am by lvd2340

» Who're You callin a Turkey?
Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:32 pm by 802

» New Ride
Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:17 am by silverfox103

» Complete SS interior.
Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:35 pm by No Moa

» 2016 9th Annual Roundup, List of Attendees
Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:04 am by MASShole9C1

» Pictures from the 2016 Roundup
Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:03 pm by toomanytoyz

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Blower intake filling with water

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Blower intake filling with water   Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:28 pm

Found the problem with my blower motor. I took it through the car wash and when I got out, suds were flying out of the ventbefore the blower died out.
The floor boards are soaked. When I got the car the cowl piece was off and there was a sponge jammed in the intake to it.
I also noticed when I went to look in the floor boards that the lower trim wasn't secured, the carpeted trim was loose and the kick tray was recently removed and installed wrong. Also th e foam on the back of the tray was soaked too. So someone had a look at this at some point.

Question, how do you keep the blower intake from filling with water? Is there a drain or something I'm missing? Right now only the cowl piece and some mesh wire cover the intake for it.
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog



Posts : 2124
Join date : 2011-01-11
Age : 35
Location : Warren, MA

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:58 pm

I believe there is a natural run off located in the cowl that lets rain water out.... Is it clogged up at the bottom with leaves or anything? Should be where the fenders meet the firewall someplace (i think) I'm parting the 94 roadie wagon if you need anything that's missing.
Back to top Go down
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:06 pm

if you're parting it and you can get a visual on it
there's not really a whole lot in the manual about the intake for the blower from the outside, only the inside.
Back to top Go down
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:11 pm

is there a drain on the heater box or intake cowl that could be clogged?
the car definitely looks like it could be a candidate for cloggint. there's a ton of pine needles all over it
Back to top Go down
Cadet57



Posts : 4476
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:15 pm

chapel wrote:
if you're parting it and you can get a visual on it
there's not really a whole lot in the manual about the intake for the blower from the outside, only the inside.

You REALLY need to get a factory service book. I know for a fact that this is covered in mine. So I can only imagine it'd be in a Roadmaster one too.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor



Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:18 pm

chapel wrote:
is there a drain on the heater box or intake cowl that could be clogged?
the car definitely looks like it could be a candidate for cloggint. there's a ton of pine needles all over it

I remember the car being under a tree before Paulie got it or something like that. The "squirrel cage" is full of leaves I bet. Get some gloves on and dig it all out. The boxes have a gutter on the drivers side, maybe the LT1 cars are supposed to have one there. Ask Indy for some pics.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103



Posts : 1475
Join date : 2009-01-25
Age : 21
Location : Littleton, NH & St. Simons Island, GA

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:24 pm

My first RMW, which I bought in 1997, always had a wet passenger side rug and floorboard. I tried everything and it still leaked, for years. One day I got sick of it. I pulled out the passenger seat, and pulled up the rug. I then removed the cowl. I stuck a hose in the valley, water poured in. I then bought a tube of clear silicon and caulked everything in the valley that looked like a seam. I let it set for an hour, stuck the hose in again and nothing came in, fixed. The floor board was a little spongy so I had to have that repaired also.

I think if you caulk it with silicon, your problems should be over

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:12 pm

So everything in the cowl valley?

Back to top Go down
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:12 pm

1984twodoor wrote:
chapel wrote:
is there a drain on the heater box or intake cowl that could be clogged?
the car definitely looks like it could be a candidate for cloggint. there's a ton of pine needles all over it

I remember the car being under a tree before Paulie got it or something like that. The "squirrel cage" is full of leaves I bet. Get some gloves on and dig it all out. The boxes have a gutter on the drivers side, maybe the LT1 cars are supposed to have one there. Ask Indy for some pics.

Indy?
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor



Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:14 pm

chapel wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
chapel wrote:
is there a drain on the heater box or intake cowl that could be clogged?
the car definitely looks like it could be a candidate for cloggint. there's a ton of pine needles all over it

I remember the car being under a tree before Paulie got it or something like that. The "squirrel cage" is full of leaves I bet. Get some gloves on and dig it all out. The boxes have a gutter on the drivers side, maybe the LT1 cars are supposed to have one there. Ask Indy for some pics.

Indy?

Lol sorry. Indigo Ironfistdog
Back to top Go down
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:19 pm

1984twodoor wrote:
chapel wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
chapel wrote:
is there a drain on the heater box or intake cowl that could be clogged?
the car definitely looks like it could be a candidate for cloggint. there's a ton of pine needles all over it

I remember the car being under a tree before Paulie got it or something like that. The "squirrel cage" is full of leaves I bet. Get some gloves on and dig it all out. The boxes have a gutter on the drivers side, maybe the LT1 cars are supposed to have one there. Ask Indy for some pics.

Indy?

Lol sorry. Indigo Ironfistdog

My friend is taking the car tomorrow to look. I need to pass on whatever I can find out tonight for him.

It's weird how all the parts I needed to take off to get under the dash were already unfastened.
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog



Posts : 2124
Join date : 2011-01-11
Age : 35
Location : Warren, MA

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:26 pm

Ok so I just tried to post a huge paragraph and apparently it erased

There should be run offs on both sides of the firewall. They are not a replaceable part or factory drilled piece.... They are just spaces left for rain water to drain. If it's blocked with debris it will flood the cabin, you need to either powerwash them out or get one of those little grabby tools and try and pull it out.
If you silicone down there you run the risk of blocking the runoffs completely. If you must seal do so from inside and use window urethane for a more permanent seal, you still should try and clear the paths though.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103



Posts : 1475
Join date : 2009-01-25
Age : 21
Location : Littleton, NH & St. Simons Island, GA

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:27 pm

chapel wrote:
So everything in the cowl valley?


Everything that looks like a seam
Back to top Go down
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:28 pm

are they visible from any particular point or is this just "jam your hand into the cowl intake and feel around for garbage"
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor



Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:38 pm

chapel wrote:
are they visible from any particular point or is this just "jam your hand into the cowl intake and feel around for garbage"

Go borrow that schweet drop light again and poke around Arrow then bring it over to me ok? good.
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog



Posts : 2124
Join date : 2011-01-11
Age : 35
Location : Warren, MA

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:43 pm

You should be able to find the drains from under the car. Run a hose into the drivers side and go Unser the car and see where (if) it comes out. I would take a coat hanger or like item and jab it down the outer most part of the cowl. Remove the mesh and the black wiper covers first. You should be able to see the wiper arm assembly under there. You'll see where it goes down toward the outside of the cars perimeter. I'd poke around in there.
Back to top Go down
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:46 pm

Ok, thanks.
my friend and I ran into our 'spouse limits' today when looking at it... hence why he's taking it tomorrow.
Our wives are both sick...
Back to top Go down
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:19 pm

now I'm sick, but considering it's been like 70 out today I took a look






where exactly should I be looking for a blockage?
I can see the blower motor when I take off that plastic bit.
Back to top Go down
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:22 pm

hmm... it's clear.







those are ants in the last photo... thousands of ants...


Last edited by chapel on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker



Posts : 5075
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 35
Location : Reading, MA

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:24 pm

^mouse turds? lol
Back to top Go down
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:25 pm

thousands of ants.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker



Posts : 5075
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 35
Location : Reading, MA

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:30 pm

Maybe there is a candy stash in there? lol

I'd just run a hose at this point and see where the leak is coming from. Start low and work your way up higher if it doesnt begin leaking immediately. I had a weird one on my Tahoe and took a while with me procrastinating so much to find it, but I did eventually and fixed it with 3M 5200 polyurethane marine sealant.
Back to top Go down
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:57 pm

So it's coming in somewhere low. My mechanic looked at it today and diagnosed it (free of charge, yay) and said that he thinks it's a seam that has split somewhere between the fender and firewall and that I would need to bring it to a body shop to get it repaired Sad
damnit.

He says I'd need to take the whole front passenger side apart (fender, hood, etc...) to see it.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor



Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:01 pm

chapel wrote:
So it's coming in somewhere low. My mechanic looked at it today and diagnosed it (free of charge, yay) and said that he thinks it's a seam that has split somewhere between the fender and firewall and that I would need to bring it to a body shop to get it repaired Sad
damnit.

He says I'd need to take the whole front passenger side apart (fender, hood, etc...) to see it.

That last part is easy on the boxies, well easy to take off aligning it back on might be difficult. I can't imagine it being that hard/different on a bubble.

Maybe its a mod day item to fix in the spring?
Back to top Go down
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:05 pm

1984twodoor wrote:
Maybe its a mod day item to fix in the spring?
unfortunately I need my car for the winter... and it's not safe to drive without any heat or defrost.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor



Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:21 pm

chapel wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
Maybe its a mod day item to fix in the spring?
unfortunately I need my car for the winter... and it's not safe to drive without any heat or defrost.

Is the water the issue with the blower though? I thought that the cracked seam was just causing water to pool on the floor? I must have mis-read something sorry. Either way...that sucks. Good luck sealing it up.
Back to top Go down
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:26 pm

1984twodoor wrote:
chapel wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
Maybe its a mod day item to fix in the spring?
unfortunately I need my car for the winter... and it's not safe to drive without any heat or defrost.

Is the water the issue with the blower though? I thought that the cracked seam was just causing water to pool on the floor? I must have mis-read something sorry. Either way...that sucks. Good luck sealing it up.

The water is somehow getting into the blower motor and killing it. So the cracked seam is probably right around there.

I took it through the car wash and suds were actually being spit out of the passenger side vent just before the blower motor died (which I now need to replace as well...)
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor



Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:35 pm

chapel wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
chapel wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
Maybe its a mod day item to fix in the spring?
unfortunately I need my car for the winter... and it's not safe to drive without any heat or defrost.

Is the water the issue with the blower though? I thought that the cracked seam was just causing water to pool on the floor? I must have mis-read something sorry. Either way...that sucks. Good luck sealing it up.

The water is somehow getting into the blower motor and killing it. So the cracked seam is probably right around there.

I took it through the car wash and suds were actually being spit out of the passenger side vent just before the blower motor died (which I now need to replace as well...)

That sucks sorry to hear about that. You might have better luck doing Tom's suggestion to get close to the seam and just caulk over it
Back to top Go down
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:37 pm

that's what I'm hoping needs to be done...
Back to top Go down
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:51 pm

Paul said his dad pulled two dead mice out of the blower motor before I bought it
I wonder if they ate a hole in the motor housing...
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1



Posts : 4211
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:57 pm

Make sure that the rubber elbow is attached to the outside of the firewall. Just saying. May not be related, but I had water problems for about a year until I figured out to go and pocket that piece at a yard. I had my interior out 5 or 6 times thinking it was a seal problem and notice that the police department mechanic had been in there trying to figure it out before me. Obviously no luck, but he modified the seal and everything. Just a rubber elbow was all...
Back to top Go down
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:57 pm

MASShole9C1 wrote:
Make sure that the rubber elbow is attached to the outside of the firewall. Just saying. May not be related, but I had water problems for about a year until I figured out to go and pocket that piece at a yard. I had my interior out 5 or 6 times thinking it was a seal problem and notice that the police department mechanic had been in there trying to figure it out before me. Obviously no luck, but he modified the seal and everything. Just a rubber elbow was all...

where is this elbow accessible from?
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1



Posts : 4211
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:43 pm

Its on the outside of the firewall(engine compartment) passenger side low under the hoses. Black 90 degree angle rubber boot. It plugs onto a round plastic tube that come through the firewall that the evaporator box drains from. water can come in, or with the system on, and driving, air is pushed in the box and pressurized causing ecap water to leak under or on the carpet.
Back to top Go down
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:25 pm

well, glad I didn't waste any time trying to tear apart the AC drip tray or any of the drains as it wasn't any of that.
After a few hours with an ultrasonic leak locator and apparently 9 or 10 tubes of silicone, the car no longer leaks. I guess all the firewall seals were popped.

new blower motor installed too. Cost about $300 to get it done (and they put my snow tires on)

not too bad. About what I was expecting to pay.

I'll be glad to have the car back. They're going to leak test it overnight to make sure it's dry.
Back to top Go down
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:22 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
My first RMW, which I bought in 1997, always had a wet passenger side rug and floorboard. I tried everything and it still leaked, for years. One day I got sick of it. I pulled out the passenger seat, and pulled up the rug. I then removed the cowl. I stuck a hose in the valley, water poured in. I then bought a tube of clear silicon and caulked everything in the valley that looked like a seam. I let it set for an hour, stuck the hose in again and nothing came in, fixed. The floor board was a little spongy so I had to have that repaired also.

I think if you caulk it with silicon, your problems should be over

Tom C.

We have a winner. According to my guy it was swiss cheese all over. Lots of places I never would have thought to look too. He used an ultrasonic leak detector and was able to find and fill them all and then replace the blower motor.
Back to top Go down
FREE7466



Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 37
Location : VIRGINA

PostSubject: WATER    Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:15 am

[quote="chapel"]Found the problem with my blower motor. I took it through the car wash and when I got out, suds were flying out of the ventbefore the blower died out.
The floor boards are soaked. When I got the car the cowl piece was off and there was a sponge jammed in the intake to it.
I also noticed when I went to look in the floor boards that the lower trim wasn't secured, the carpeted trim was loose and the kick tray was recently removed and installed wrong. Also th e foam on the back of the tray was soaked too. So someone had a look at this at some point.

I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS THE SAME PROBLEM BUT I HAVE A 93 LTZ AND FOR SOME REASON I CAN HEAR WATER MOVING AROUND IN WHAT SOUNDS LIKE MY DASH BOARD WHEN I MAKE TURNS OR STOP HARD DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THAT MIGHT BE
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog



Posts : 2124
Join date : 2011-01-11
Age : 35
Location : Warren, MA

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:43 am

Have you taken the dash apart to check the black vent housing for water/coolant? How's the floor look under the passenger carpet?
Back to top Go down
FREE7466



Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 37
Location : VIRGINA

PostSubject: RESPONSE   Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:37 am

Ironfistdog wrote:
Have you taken the dash apart to check the black vent housing for water/coolant? How's the floor look under the passenger carpet?
NAW I HAVENT REALLY CHECKED ANYTHING ON IT YET HAVENT HAD THE TIME PLUS IM NOT THAT GOOD AT TRYING TO FIX IT MYSELF BUT WHAT I HAVE NOTICED THIS WEEK IS WHEN I TURN THE HEAT ON NOW IT WANT GO TO THE WINSHIELD IT ONLY BLOWS STRAIGHT FORWARD TOWARDS ME SO I HAVE A BAD TIME TRYING TO DEFROST MY WINSHIELD AT NIGHT OR IN THE AM NOW ,DO YOU THINK THAT IS A PROBLEM STREAMING FROM THE WATER
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog



Posts : 2124
Join date : 2011-01-11
Age : 35
Location : Warren, MA

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:07 am

You have no defrost because the door that opens and allows the changing of air direction is either broken or has no air supply.. ( it uses vacuum from the engine) you can test it by looking under the dash on the passenger side (under the black plastic kick panel) you'll see an air line(s) going from the firewall to the back of the climate control (you might even see the cluster of them from under the ashtray) with the car running disconnect the vacuum hoses and see if any of them have suction. You should hear them hissing once you pull them off, at least one should have suction. If you have water inside the vents and it froze you could have damaged the door. Only way to check is to remove the front bezel, and take a look to see what's up. Post pics of what you find and someone here should help you along. Plenty of knowledge on our site. you just gotta show us or explain what your seeing/finding,
Back to top Go down
sdstick



Posts : 4278
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:34 am

If it's a waterfall type sound it just means your cooling system needs to be bled.
Bring your car up to temp with heat on & shut it off
Put a rag around the thermostat housing
Open the little bleeder screw to allow air out
Close when anti freeze pisses out
Waterfall should stop.

You'll need to do more work to fix your vents

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
phantom 309



Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-11
Age : 106
Location : in the gr8whtnorth

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:25 pm

sdstick wrote:
If it's a waterfall type sound it just means your cooling system needs to be bled.
Bring your car up to temp with heat on & shut it off
Put a rag around the thermostat housing
Open the little bleeder screw to allow air out
Close when anti freeze pisses out
Waterfall should stop.

You'll need to do more work to fix your vents

um,.......93 has a bleeder screw too?
Back to top Go down
sdstick



Posts : 4278
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:57 pm

phantom 309 wrote:

um,.......93 has a bleeder screw too?

Disclaimer....
All I can do is talk 94-96...oops
Thanks Nick

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Blower intake filling with water   Today at 8:01 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Blower intake filling with water
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Blower intake filling with water
» Water to run our engines
» L99 Intake Manifold?
» Water pump
» Burrell 4" - help required re getting water from tank to boiler

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: 91-96 B & D-body tech :: Problems / Maintenance-
Jump to: