BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 132 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:26 pm
Latest topics
» 1980 coupe DeVille for sale
Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:20 pm by IMPALADAKID

» Stock radio wanted
Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:07 pm by silverfox103

» 96 SS console, shifter, cable, brackets
Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:01 pm by No Moa

» Lots of 77-79 B-body Parts New and Used
Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:08 pm by Rossj

» Pictures from the 2017 Roundup
Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:00 pm by Big Wagon Guy

» Brake line size help
Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:08 pm by 1984twodoor

» Surprise Surprise!
Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:17 pm by Big Wagon Guy

» 1980 Coupe De Ville
Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:55 pm by IMPALADAKID

» 2017 10th Annual Roundup, List of Attendees
Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:42 am by Big Wagon Guy

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Very Clean 83 Caddy....sweet deal!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bowtiepimp

avatar

Posts : 1566
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 32
Location : working a corner near you

PostSubject: Very Clean 83 Caddy....sweet deal!   Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:41 am

Saw this the other day down in Chicopee MA...... @ east st auto



All original, factory paint! 83,000 miles one owner. Only options missing was a factory sun roof & wire wheels

It came from an estate sale in which the seller knew the late owner. car even has an 83 dealer service manual in the trunk affraid
Garaged kept its whole life and it shows it. No pits on any of the chrome.

..... He is only asking $2500. Arrow ........well worth it cause the car is at least worth double that even in this economy.

after talking to the guy Im willing to bet he'll take $2k cause he doesnt want to store in one of his work bays for the winter.





Back to top Go down
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 30
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: Very Clean 83 Caddy....sweet deal!   Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:52 am

Ok. You were in my town and like 4 miles from my house and not a single mention of you coming? The hell man? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

avatar

Posts : 5085
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 36
Location : Reading, MA

PostSubject: Re: Very Clean 83 Caddy....sweet deal!   Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:53 am

I used to have one of those for a short time, it was a 1980 model but had a 368ci and not the HT4100 in it. We paid 500 bucks for it and drove it all over the place, incl. PA and Niagara Falls, my dad said he didn't want to bother with it anymore so he said I could just have his share of the car, then the car got rearended by a tractor trailer when he went someplace in it and was totalled, it saved my dad's life though. LOL

The HT4100 deters me, because they are ticking time bombs, but since that car is so old, I think you can fairly easily drop an older Caddy engine into it and a TH400 if whatever transmission put in that car isn't strong enough, older Olds engine, etc. Body is clean!!! I wonder if it has the Buick 4.1 V6 in it, I noticed those said HT4100 on them too (I think).
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

avatar

Posts : 1566
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 32
Location : working a corner near you

PostSubject: Re: Very Clean 83 Caddy....sweet deal!   Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:41 am

Cadet57 wrote:
Ok. You were in my town and like 4 miles from my house and not a single mention of you coming? The hell man? Laughing


...... had a AAA tow from nashua to chicopee....... best part was when i was loading the car i towed ( not the caddy) on the side of the highway a state trooper showed up and ran the two females in his computer, SURPRISE! he took them both in on outstanding warrants. Razz Razz

...... her car made it home , but she and her friend got a weekend stay at the luxurious valley st hotel.


cheers
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

avatar

Posts : 5085
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 36
Location : Reading, MA

PostSubject: Re: Very Clean 83 Caddy....sweet deal!   Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:45 pm

Now Justin don't be pimpin' yo Chicopee hoes up in Nashua, mayne! See what happens dawg!?
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 30
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: Very Clean 83 Caddy....sweet deal!   Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:57 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
Now Justin don't be pimpin' yo Chicopee hoes up in Nashua, mayne! See what happens dawg!?

I was just trying to get some extrah money for my LT1 swap ked! Laughing
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

avatar

Posts : 1566
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 32
Location : working a corner near you

PostSubject: Re: Very Clean 83 Caddy....sweet deal!   Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:23 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:
Now Justin don't be pimpin' yo Chicopee hoes up in Nashua, mayne! See what happens dawg!?

I was just trying to get some extrah money for my LT1 swap ked! Laughing


...... dude you need some bettah hoe's ...... I had to go to the clinic after moving that vehicle.....ewwwwwwww
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 30
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: Very Clean 83 Caddy....sweet deal!   Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:26 pm

bowtiepimp wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:
Now Justin don't be pimpin' yo Chicopee hoes up in Nashua, mayne! See what happens dawg!?

I was just trying to get some extrah money for my LT1 swap ked! Laughing


...... dude you need some bettah hoe's ...... I had to go to the clinic after moving that vehicle.....ewwwwwwww

Oh oh! They're Chicotrash! Laughing
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

avatar

Posts : 1566
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 32
Location : working a corner near you

PostSubject: Re: Very Clean 83 Caddy....sweet deal!   Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:31 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
bowtiepimp wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:
Now Justin don't be pimpin' yo Chicopee hoes up in Nashua, mayne! See what happens dawg!?

I was just trying to get some extrah money for my LT1 swap ked! Laughing


...... dude you need some bettah hoe's ...... I had to go to the clinic after moving that vehicle.....ewwwwwwww

Oh oh! They're Chicotrash! Laughing


the shop was in chicopee.... im pretty sure they were from springfield .....
.....they were in their 20's but looked forty with a gallon of dutch boy on pale
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 30
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: Very Clean 83 Caddy....sweet deal!   Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:32 pm

bowtiepimp wrote:



the shop was in chicopee.... im pretty sure they were from springfield .....
.....they were in their 20's but looked forty with a gallon of dutch boy on pale

*shudder* pale
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

avatar

Posts : 5085
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 36
Location : Reading, MA

PostSubject: Re: Very Clean 83 Caddy....sweet deal!   Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:44 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:
Now Justin don't be pimpin' yo Chicopee hoes up in Nashua, mayne! See what happens dawg!?

I was just trying to get some extrah money for my LT1 swap ked! Matt Trakkers 3 hubcaps from the roundup because my hoes stole all my money and drove to Nashua Laughing

LOL
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

avatar

Posts : 5085
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 36
Location : Reading, MA

PostSubject: Re: Very Clean 83 Caddy....sweet deal!   Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:51 pm

bowtiepimp wrote:

.....they were in their 20's but looked forty with a gallon of dutch boy on pale

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 30
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: Very Clean 83 Caddy....sweet deal!   Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:20 am

Matt Trakker wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:
Now Justin don't be pimpin' yo Chicopee hoes up in Nashua, mayne! See what happens dawg!?

I was just trying to get some extrah money for my LT1 swap ked! Matt Trakkers 3 hubcaps from the roundup because my hoes stole all my money and drove to Nashua Laughing

LOL

HAHAHA

Thank you for the reminder. As soon as Amazon sends me ma refunds i'll paypal you. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

avatar

Posts : 5085
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 36
Location : Reading, MA

PostSubject: Re: Very Clean 83 Caddy....sweet deal!   Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:54 am

Cadet57 wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:
Now Justin don't be pimpin' yo Chicopee hoes up in Nashua, mayne! See what happens dawg!?

I was just trying to get some extrah money for my LT1 swap ked! Matt Trakkers 3 hubcaps from the roundup because my hoes stole all my money and drove to Nashua Laughing

LOL

HAHAHA

Thank you for the reminder. As soon as Amazon sends me ma refunds i'll paypal I bail mah hoes outta da joint and get mah money outta them via bitchslap I'll pay you. Laughing
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4066
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: Very Clean 83 Caddy....sweet deal!   Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:
Now Justin don't be pimpin' yo Chicopee hoes up in Nashua, mayne! See what happens dawg!?

I was just trying to get some extrah money for my LT1 swap ked! Matt Trakkers 3 hubcaps from the roundup because my hoes stole all my money and drove to Nashua Laughing

LOL

HAHAHA

Thank you for the reminder. As soon as Amazon sends me ma refunds i'll paypal I bail mah hoes outta da joint and get mah money outta them via bitchslap I'll pay you. Laughing

That seems about right! I figured Justin's funeral thing was a front for pimpin them nasty bitches. Just cause they look like they've been dead for three months doesn't make EVERYONE think it! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 30
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: Very Clean 83 Caddy....sweet deal!   Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:13 pm

1984twodoor wrote:

That seems about right! I figured Justin's funeral thing was a front for pimpin them nasty bitches. Just cause they look like they've been dead for three months doesn't make EVERYONE think it! Surprised

It's how i've gotten so good at color and cosmetics. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Very Clean 83 Caddy....sweet deal!   

Back to top Go down
 
Very Clean 83 Caddy....sweet deal!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How to clean an ST-70 / ST-120
» HQ sweet 16
» Bow Auto Parts (Bow Auto Salvage) - Excellent to deal with!
» ITV Real Deal Saturday 26th March Penrith
» Sweet Potato Salad with Toasted Pecans & Dried Cranberries (TNT)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: NE marketplace :: Cars for sale or wanted-
Jump to: