BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 132 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:26 pm
Latest topics
» WTB: 235/70/R15 tires
Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:42 pm by demilo

» Triumph C 7000 Lift
Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:56 am by demilo

» The SSheriff (1996 9C1)
Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:05 am by MASShole9C1

» WTB: caprice taillights
Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:51 am by demilo

» New Ride, New Forum!
Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:47 am by demilo

» 1980 coupe DeVille for sale
Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:01 pm by IMPALADAKID

» The Official 1987 Two Door Body Off RE-build Thread!
Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:25 am by demilo

» 1980 Coupe De Ville
Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:07 am by demilo

» Header wrap or no?
Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:14 am by MASShole9C1

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
February 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728    
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 BattleWagon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chapel

avatar

Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 36
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: BattleWagon   Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:15 pm

So, I have been running 'BattleWagon' for a long time, but I sort of let it fall by the wayside as I didn't have a wagon anymore.
Well, I sort of bumped my old BattleWagon page and started a facebook page...
https://www.facebook.com/btlwgn

Last night, I was linked to WagonMafia.com and Rutledge Wood shared me on his page and in about an hour I had 50 new people reading the page.
That spurred me on to make some new designs, but for you guys, this is the one that matters:


These are all just drafts right now, but when I get a chance to sit down behind real photoshop, I'll have the scalable versions for sticker preparation.

Of course, Crovo might like this one:

Back to top Go down
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 30
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: BattleWagon   Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:18 pm

Cool! I joined.
Back to top Go down
chapel

avatar

Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 36
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: BattleWagon   Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
Cool! I joined.

Thanks
I don't monetize the page either... I just use it to share Wagon related stuff I find.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 30
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: BattleWagon   Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:20 pm

chapel wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
Cool! I joined.

Thanks
I don't monetize the page either... I just use it to share Wagon related stuff I find.

Cool. Because there is nothing worse than "liking" something on Facebook and turns out all they do is spam your homepage.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BattleWagon   Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:21 pm

I prefer a good old fashioned Wagon battle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJpbOCvheH8
Back to top Go down
chapel

avatar

Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 36
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: BattleWagon   Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:23 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
chapel wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
Cool! I joined.

Thanks
I don't monetize the page either... I just use it to share Wagon related stuff I find.

Cool. Because there is nothing worse than "liking" something on Facebook and turns out all they do is spam your homepage.... Laughing

Depends on how you have your feed, I guess. I do post links and pictures on the site and if you've got it in your news feed, it'll show up... but it's all fun stuff.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 30
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: BattleWagon   Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:25 pm

chapel wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
chapel wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
Cool! I joined.

Thanks
I don't monetize the page either... I just use it to share Wagon related stuff I find.

Cool. Because there is nothing worse than "liking" something on Facebook and turns out all they do is spam your homepage.... Laughing

Depends on how you have your feed, I guess. I do post links and pictures on the site and if you've got it in your news feed, it'll show up... but it's all fun stuff.

Yeah that kinda crap is fine. I just hate pages that give shit like "ZOMG, click this ad to win free stuff"
Back to top Go down
chapel

avatar

Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 36
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: BattleWagon   Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:28 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
Yeah that kinda crap is fine. I just hate pages that give shit like "ZOMG, click this ad to win free stuff"

Yeah, none of that. I don't have the time to really promote it like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BattleWagon   

Back to top Go down
 
BattleWagon
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: BADASS information :: Bad talk-
Jump to: