BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 105 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:02 am
Latest topics
» Spindles
Yesterday at 8:41 pm by MalibuSSwagon

» Buick rear seat wanted (again)
Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:28 am by MASShole9C1

» Midnight tour of the Allagash Ice Caves July 3rd!
Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:33 pm by boojum

» New Ride, New Forum!
Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:08 am by boojum

» Dust off / hang out / mod day at my house May 20th
Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:40 pm by Cadet57

» '95 DCM RMW
Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:02 pm by Bull

» Is it just me or does impalassforum suck?
Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:48 am by toomanytoyz

» 94 RMS 60k miles and 94 FWB with 76k for sale
Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:41 pm by CrashMaster

» 94 caprice low miles
Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:22 am by CrashMaster

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Tired of Driving the Same Car all the Time...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
boojum



Posts : 2158
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 30
Location : NH

PostSubject: Tired of Driving the Same Car all the Time...   Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:10 pm

I'm tired of driving the same car all the time so I'm going to try something a little different this winter.





Hopefully I can get it ready in time. Probably won't though. Smile
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
avatar

Posts : 6875
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Driving the Same Car all the Time...   Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:13 pm

Makes me think of an old Foreigner song... Wink

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
MASShole9C1

avatar

Posts : 4224
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Driving the Same Car all the Time...   Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:03 am

lol. lookin good. What all do you need to do to the other one to get ready for winter?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Tired of Driving the Same Car all the Time...   Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:46 am

toomanytoyz wrote:
Makes me think of an old Foreigner song... Wink
LOL! I bet it does "Feel like the first time."Razz

Where did you find it Jim?
Back to top Go down
No Moa

avatar

Posts : 3886
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 44
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Driving the Same Car all the Time...   Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:51 am

Good lord is that a 4x4? She's high!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
boojum



Posts : 2158
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 30
Location : NH

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Driving the Same Car all the Time...   Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:56 am

Sorry no foreigners for me, I'm a Chevy guy.

This was my son's car. I bought it from the State a few years ago.

It's sitting a little high in front 'cause it still needs to settle a bit after the engine swap (higher HP Camaro engine!) but it's pretty close to stock height.

It needs almost all the interior,
door lock actuators,
trunk release,
wiper motor,
blower motor,
brakes,
rotors,
tires,
fuel pump,
rear fuel line,
exhaust,
headlights,
battery,
inner fenders,
and probably a tranny.

I though it was going to need all new window motors but I gave 'em each a few wacks and they are good now. Smile


Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

avatar

Posts : 2124
Join date : 2011-01-11
Age : 35
Location : Warren, MA

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Driving the Same Car all the Time...   Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:07 am

I've got the fuel pump, headlights, and wiper motor if you need them (from 96) I also have tail lights, climate controls and a few other random parts. I also know where there is 3 mint 95/96 grey interiors. Actually now that I think of it doesn't GasTT have a bunch of interior pieces for sale?? I sold him a bunch a while ago, not sure if he still has it. But it was all mint shape!
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

avatar

Posts : 1691
Join date : 2009-03-12
Age : 45
Location : Southern, NH

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Driving the Same Car all the Time...   Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:38 am

boojum wrote:
Sorry no foreigners for me, I'm a Chevy guy.

This was my son's car. I bought it from the State a few years ago.

It's sitting a little high in front 'cause it still needs to settle a bit after the engine swap (higher HP Camaro engine!) but it's pretty close to stock height.

It needs almost all the interior,
door lock actuators,
trunk release,
wiper motor,
blower motor,
brakes,
rotors,
tires,
fuel pump,
rear fuel line,
exhaust,
headlights,
battery,
inner fenders,
and probably a tranny.

I though it was going to need all new window motors but I gave 'em each a few wacks and they are good now. Smile




So.....other than that it's ok? Should be like an afternoon of work? Laughing
Back to top Go down
boojum



Posts : 2158
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 30
Location : NH

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Driving the Same Car all the Time...   Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:33 pm

I probably have most of the parts I need. The cars are actually triplets, the third one is camera shy.

An afternoon? I was planning to do it all in the morning and then paint it in the afternoon. Smile

Actually first let's see if manage to get underneath painted with Al's super paint.

I Just now found an old photo with the third car (middle of the back row):

Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Driving the Same Car all the Time...   Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:48 pm

boojum wrote:
I probably have most of the parts I need. The cars are actually triplets, the third one is camera shy.

An afternoon? I was planning to do it all in the morning and then paint it in the afternoon. Smile

Actually first let's see if manage to get underneath painted with Al's super paint.

I Just now found an old photo with the third car (middle of the back row):


Wake up in the morning grab a cup of coffee and look out the window and say, "hmm, which cop car should I take today..." Razz

Whatever happened to the "Blue tape" car??

Back to top Go down
V8Killer

avatar

Posts : 1691
Join date : 2009-03-12
Age : 45
Location : Southern, NH

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Driving the Same Car all the Time...   Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:52 pm




Ya could always get a wagon Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Driving the Same Car all the Time...   Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:14 pm

V8Killer wrote:



Ya could always get a wagon Laughing

That is a thing of beauty right there. Arrow
Back to top Go down
sdstick

avatar

Posts : 4284
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Driving the Same Car all the Time...   Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:59 pm

Ya, I can almost see those hubcaps passing in front of the wagon now.... Smile

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
boojum



Posts : 2158
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 30
Location : NH

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Driving the Same Car all the Time...   Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:54 pm

1984twodoor wrote:


Wake up in the morning grab a cup of coffee and look out the window and say, "hmm, which cop car should I take today..." Razz

Whatever happened to the "Blue tape" car??


It's an easy decision. I don't own the Camaros, only 2 of those 9C1s that I still own has a drivetrrain and only 1 of those 2 is registered. Oh, and I don't drink cofffee? Smile

I still have the blue tape car, it's the blue one in the photo. Smile

V8Killer wrote:



Ya could always get a wagon Laughing

I got the last marked 9C1 MA state trooper and I beleive the last 9C1 NH state trooper. All the 1A2s were gone before I stating really buying at the auctions.

Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Driving the Same Car all the Time...   Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:02 pm

boojum wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:


Wake up in the morning grab a cup of coffee and look out the window and say, "hmm, which cop car should I take today..." Razz

Whatever happened to the "Blue tape" car??


It's an easy decision. I don't own the Camaros, only 2 of those 9C1s that I still own has a drivetrrain and only 1 of those 2 is registered. Oh, and I don't drink cofffee? Smile

I still have the blue tape car, it's the blue one in the photo. Smile


Thanks! That clears it up! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

avatar

Posts : 5080
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 35
Location : Reading, MA

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Driving the Same Car all the Time...   Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:07 pm

sdstick wrote:
Ya, I can almost see those hubcaps passing in front of the wagon now.... Smile

LOL...I am bringing three of those to the Roundup
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Driving the Same Car all the Time...   Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:12 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
sdstick wrote:
Ya, I can almost see those hubcaps passing in front of the wagon now.... Smile

LOL...I am bringing three of those to the Roundup

And then silicone them onto the rims! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tired of Driving the Same Car all the Time...   

Back to top Go down
 
Tired of Driving the Same Car all the Time...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Tired of politics!
» Cool Find! Cheap HID driving lights!
» Rigid Industries SRM-2 Driving LED Light
» Commercials you are tired of.....
» Senior Driving Test?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: BADASS information :: Bad talk-
Jump to: