BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
new seats EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
new seats EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
new seats EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
new seats EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
new seats EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
new seats EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
new seats EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
new seats EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
new seats EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

new seats

Go down 
+13
chapel
mikiehews
96Brougham
GasTT
Matt Trakker
toomanytoyz
laidlow91
Ironfistdog
Grumpy
MASShole9C1
bowtiepimp
Tomz9C1
mega
17 posters
AuthorMessage
mega

mega

new seats Empty
PostSubject: new seats   new seats EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:31 pm

put in some new seats. let me know what you think. there a little rough but covers will take care of it.

new seats 037
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-England-Caprice-Impala-SS/1082
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:17 pm

I think this will go good with your seats.
Photophucket fail!

Last edited by Tomz9C1 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:33 pm

mega wrote:
let me know what you think.

...... We would but this is a family oriented site ( for the most part) .......... geek

...... Good call with the shirt Tom.... Do you think he gets it? or should we spell it out Razz
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:16 pm

hahaha. I dont want to be a part of it, but it seems like youve over stayed your welcome. With your gross display of restraint, you exited this forum as soon as you entered. Normally, you dis, and dismiss. Not come back 2 weeks later and ask how your seats look. My .02 Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Grumpy

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:10 pm

come on guys...He is spending the $$$$ he got for "illegal towing " Cool
Back to top Go down
mega

mega

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:47 pm

whatever seems some people around here can speak there mind and its allowed, but some are just basically slapped in the face everytime they come here. have a peachy day
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

Ironfistdog

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Ok I really really didn't want to get in on any of these posts..., but I'm gonna give my 2 pennies.

Ted, you gotta understand that these guys are all friends, they've been to all the round ups, and times at newick's (is that what it's called?) they go to mod days and contribute positive knowledge to the forum and each others builds. The comments and rough talk between THEM is tongue in cheek. They put this site together for their love of the big body GM's. And welcome Newbie's with a clean slate.

You come in like a bull in a china shop and start posting on everything and anything. Posting for the sake of posting. And on top of that you were up everyone's ass about that front seal leak. We don't know you (shoot, most of these guys haven't even met me yet) so why would they just drop their shit to run and help you out? then you post a story with more holes then your Swiss cheese air filter mod and expect the sympathy card. Then when things start to die down you give the site and it's members Arabian Goggles and expect them to NOT be bullshit. I think an apology and maybe a little respect for your senior site members would be a good and WISE decision on your part. Then start coming to the events and build a relationship with these guys. Lend a hand and go to a mod day and NOT work on YOUR car, go for the sake of going and showing support for your fellow "B" guys. Eventually the favor will be returned. Know your role bro. It doesn't have to be a negative experience for you, you seemed like a decent guy when you came for the windshield over the summer. In the famous words of Samuel L. Jackson:
We're gonna be like a bunch of little Fonzies here. And what's Fonzie like?
Come on Mega, what's Fonzie like?
Correctamundo! And that's what we're gonna be. We're gonna be cool.
So your gonna continue to post........but when you do it, you do it cool. Cool
Can you dig it?
Back to top Go down
laidlow91

laidlow91

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:42 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers lol!

Ironfistdog wrote:
Ok I really really didn't want to get in on any of these posts..., but I'm gonna give my 2 pennies.

Ted, you gotta understand that these guys are all friends, they've been to all the round ups, and times at newick's (is that what it's called?) they go to mod days and contribute positive knowledge to the forum and each others builds. The comments and rough talk between THEM is tongue in cheek. They put this site together for their love of the big body GM's. And welcome Newbie's with a clean slate.

You come in like a bull in a china shop and start posting on everything and anything. Posting for the sake of posting. And on top of that you were up everyone's ass about that front seal leak. We don't know you (shoot, most of these guys haven't even met me yet) so why would they just drop their shit to run and help you out? then you post a story with more holes then your Swiss cheese air filter mod and expect the sympathy card. Then when things start to die down you give the site and it's members Arabian Goggles and expect them to NOT be bullshit. I think an apology and maybe a little respect for your senior site members would be a good and WISE decision on your part. Then start coming to the events and build a relationship with these guys. Lend a hand and go to a mod day and NOT work on YOUR car, go for the sake of going and showing support for your fellow "B" guys. Eventually the favor will be returned. Know your role bro. It doesn't have to be a negative experience for you, you seemed like a decent guy when you came for the windshield over the summer. In the famous words of Samuel L. Jackson:
We're gonna be like a bunch of little Fonzies here. And what's Fonzie like?
Come on Mega, what's Fonzie like?
Correctamundo! And that's what we're gonna be. We're gonna be cool.
So your gonna continue to post........but when you do it, you do it cool. Cool
Can you dig it?
Back to top Go down

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:06 pm

A couple years ago myself and a couple others drove through two states to help a fellow member out. He had been to our events, put up with our picking on him, contibuted to this club in a positive way. So when he needed help we cam out of the woodwork. We ruined Earth Day forever, but we came out of the wood work. He is an upstanding member. He did not tell others to GFY. He earned our respect, and we earned his.
Respect is earned. So if you don't want your threads to be torn apart like this one, I would advise you clean up your mess or go home.

Earth Day cheers
new seats Dscf0936wfp
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:52 pm

Couldn'ta said it better, Indigo! Smile

It's too bad, too. Because we are a bunch of laid back guys and no one needs to prove anything to be part of the group. But those that try so hard to prove that they are, well, challenged, only need to quit e-flexing, shut up and come hang out. Smile

And poor, poor earth day... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:23 pm

I was trying to stay out of it, but had to say one thing. ARABIAN GOGGLES!
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:31 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
We ruined Earth Day forever

lol!

Despite his forum behavior, which I havn't payed much attention to, Ted is a good guy. I met him recently.

Ted, how do these seats compare to the stock Caprice seats? Comfort, support?
Back to top Go down
96Brougham

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:42 pm

I too, will say that I met Ted when he bought a set of wheels off me. Drove up from the Cape to my house in Easton, wasnt late or anything, paid, we talked and shot the shit for a while, hes a good guy. hang in there Ted, show up to some meets. You know a couple of us, people come around..
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:40 am

What are the seats out of anyway? They look retro.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:18 pm

Look like Astro or S10 seats?
Back to top Go down
mikiehews

mikiehews

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:26 pm

looks like astro or safari van to me!
Back to top Go down
chapel

chapel

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:44 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
I was trying to stay out of it, but had to say one thing. ARABIAN GOGGLES!
I'm gonna have to come to a meet to figure that one out.

GasTT wrote:
Despite his forum behavior, which I havn't payed much attention to, Ted is a good guy. I met him recently.
The unfortunate circumstances of the internet in some cases. I've fallen into that path myself a few times. I try to stay laid back and down low when I'm a newb on any new site now.

96Brougham wrote:
I too, will say that I met Ted when he bought a set of wheels off me. Drove up from the Cape to my house in Easton, wasnt late or anything, paid, we talked and shot the shit for a while, hes a good guy. hang in there Ted, show up to some meets. You know a couple of us, people come around..

I'll have to come to a meet. My problem is that my wife is not a fan of 'hanging out around cars' anymore... so getting her to go out with me is kind of like pulling teeth.
That being said, I let her go out with her friends without me without a fight, so I just gotta find a way to turn that around without making her feel like I'm attacking her.
Of course, if I say, "I'll take the kid" it's sort of a mini vacation for her. But sometimes I wanna get away.
I hope to integrate slowly into the culture.

Don't be afraid to give me a reality check if I step out of line. I'd already been made aware of my language. I'm just used to talking on 'censored' forums and allowing the little asterisks to do their business. And I say the C word a lot without thinking Wink
Back to top Go down
mega

mega

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:53 pm

ok guys pardon me if my gramma sucks, but will alway suck cant help that. But I am truely sorry for my asshole reaction to some of the picking.I been stressed out badly lately, and frankly i been on edge. I hope as in the old saying goes " Cant we all just get along" lol. I will be there on the 15th to shake yall's hand do some bs'ing and getting to know yall.
Back to top Go down
mega

mega

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:54 pm

wow now that i see it my english sucks. Oh yeah they are 86 iroc seats. the covers on them now look better than they did but new skins someday.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:15 am

They dont look half bad. I wouldnt cover them tho. But thats me. Its a good mod idea, Ive never seen that in all my web searching. Maybe, you could do a write up, pending a spell check j/k Razz
Back to top Go down
mega

mega

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:16 am

MASShole9C1 wrote:
They dont look half bad. I wouldnt cover them tho. But thats me. Its a good mod idea, Ive never seen that in all my web searching. Maybe, you could do a write up, pending a spell check j/k Razz

some day I'll learn me some gramma lol.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:19 pm

My HS shop teacher's mid 80s red/silver Z28 had those same seats now that I think it, I had to drive the car a couple times.
Back to top Go down
mega

mega

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:52 pm

alot more supportive on my back, so no regrets even though it looks a little different.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:29 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
My HS shop teacher's mid 80s red/silver Z28 had those same seats now that I think it, I had to drive the car a couple times.

Hated it that much huh?
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:23 pm

It was RIGHT when I got my license, I just remember feeling like I was sitting on the floor when I had to move it around the lot. One time we put GTS blackouts over the taillights to mess with him, it was funny. He left them on.

I still want one, his car was just like the one from M.A.S.K. (I know Bill C. prob. remembers the cartoon, he had the car as his avatar before...), that's where I originally got my "MattTrakker" screenname from on AOL.

new seats Thunderhawk-b-gr

new seats Thunderhawk

LOL
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

Ironfistdog

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:32 pm

I always liked the 57 chevy "hurricane"' and the gto that turned into a tank. The stinger? I still got both of them. And a ton of the action figures. I liked Bruno Shepard's chain link tattoo that was badass!
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:33 pm

Its the perfect 80's camaro haha geek
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Ironfistdog wrote:
I always liked the 57 chevy "hurricane"' and the gto that turned into a tank. The stinger? I still got both of them. And a ton of the action figures. I liked Bruno Shepard's chain link tattoo that was badass!

I have The Stinger, a bunch of the action figures, parts of a bunch of the vehicles floating around someplace, the Raven Corvette, my favorites were the Rhino and the Jackhammer I think. I had all of those vehicles, plus Firecracker, Hurricane, the purple Nissan 240 (forget what it was called but that chick drove it), the Volcano van, that tow truck that the cab lifted off of and twisted around on, I can't even remember them all. I think I broke some, and kids stole a bunch of others. I remember finding one at my cousins house in Marshfield and flipping out when I was about 10 years old. Laughing

I also have a billboard the shoots missles sitting on a desk about 5 feet from me right now, found it still in the box at a thrift store for 2 bucks, along with another, sold the other on eBay for 50 to a guy in Canada!
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:53 pm

mega wrote:
alot more supportive on my back, so no regrets even though it looks a little different.

I decided the other day that I hate the seats in my Caprice...I may have to search for blue Bonnies soon, these ones seem to mess up my back/be designed for people possessing the build of Terrence and Philip from South Park...
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

Ironfistdog

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:02 pm

I had the purple Nissan the "manta" driven by Vanessa. Was the jackhammer the stock car? I had the raven and the big snake oil tanker too. Good toys don't make them like that anymore. I had all the silverhawks episodes on VHS all 65 episodes. And I had a chance to Get the whole series of these M.A.S.K. Episodes and didn't do it. Sad and back on subject I'll look for blue bonnies this week when I go picking.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

silverfox103

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:

I decided the other day that I hate the seats in my Caprice...I may have to search for blue Bonnies soon, these ones seem to mess up my back/be designed for people possessing the build of Terrence and Philip from South Park...

You will have to search high and low for blue bonnies, they seem to be very hard to find.

Tom
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:18 pm

Ironfistdog wrote:
I had the purple Nissan the "manta" driven by Vanessa. Was the jackhammer the stock car? I had the raven and the big snake oil tanker too. Good toys don't make them like that anymore. I had all the silverhawks episodes on VHS all 65 episodes. And I had a chance to Get the whole series of these M.A.S.K. Episodes and didn't do it. Sad and back on subject I'll look for blue bonnies this week when I go picking.

I think my favorite character from that show was Sly Rax. LOL The Jackhammer was the black Bronco that was driven by "Cliff Dagger", hahaha. Those toys really were amazing and thought provoking items, for sure. I broke some but they were pretty damn sturdy for what they were.

This video is hilarious, that's the "billboard blast" I have in my room. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGBJ2JVxV7o

Had no clue that blue bonnies were that hard to find! Damnit!
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:35 pm

You owe me a minute or two of my life back as I sat & waited for that friggin billboard to get opened up. Mad
Dont know why I needed to see that.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:47 pm

I loved that camaro in M.A.S.K!!!! Very Happy

And my bonnies have enough blue in the charcoal to work in a blue interior car. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Cadet57

Cadet57

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:03 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:

You will have to search high and low for blue bonnies, they seem to be very hard to find.

Tom

I watched a set get crushed about 4-5 months ago. Mad
Back to top Go down
chapel

chapel

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:19 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
It was RIGHT when I got my license, I just remember feeling like I was sitting on the floor when I had to move it around the lot. One time we put GTS blackouts over the taillights to mess with him, it was funny. He left them on.

I still want one, his car was just like the one from M.A.S.K. (I know Bill C. prob. remembers the cartoon, he had the car as his avatar before...), that's where I originally got my "MattTrakker" screenname from on AOL.

new seats Thunderhawk-b-gr

new seats Thunderhawk

LOL

I was watching MASK the other day... it has NOT aged well... animation is HORRID

thank god the toys were so cool.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:00 pm

sdstick wrote:
You owe me a minute or two of my life back as I sat & waited for that friggin billboard to get opened up. Mad
Dont know why I needed to see that.

LOLLERSKATES!

That's why I thought it was hilarious. "I got me dis dang' ol billboard...uh...yeah...dang ol'...Arby's..."

The show as actually made to promote the toys like a commercial, animation was okay for the day but compared to a show like Archer, it's the opposite end of the gamut for sure. But that was also a diff. kind of animation. When I watched it I cringed at how corny it was lol. But at least it wasn't some F'd up cartoon like Spongebob Squarepants or something else that warps children into being attracted to plush toys and barnyard animals when they grow up... Laughing

And here we have threadjacked megas thread, LOL

Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:33 am

[/quote] these ones seem to mess up my back/be designed for people possessing the build of Terrence and Philip from South Park...[/quote]

Ahh, good 'ol Canadia...The adventures of Bob and Doug McKenzie drunken
Back to top Go down
mega

mega

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:36 am

And here we have threadjacked megas thread, LOL

[/quote]

Its all good lol. Never seen the cartoon but love the z28.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seats   new seats Empty

Back to top Go down

new seats
Page 1 of 1