BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:40 pm
Latest topics
» 2016 9th Annual Roundup, List of Attendees
Today at 11:11 am by sdstick

» For all B-bodies
Today at 10:59 am by sdstick

» 95 9C1
Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:53 pm by MalibuSSwagon

» 2012 and up Caprice PPV
Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:38 am by No Moa

» 1994 Roadmaster sedan
Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:41 am by MASShole9C1

» 96 SS Part out
Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:20 pm by 95brmw

» 1996 Caprice Part out
Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:36 am by Tomz9C1

» Allagash Wilderness Waterway Canoe Trip
Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:19 am by boojum

» CraigsList car finder
Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:08 pm by MalibuSSwagon

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
September 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 spelled calendar wrong...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: spelled calendar wrong...    Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:10 pm

just sayin Wink
Back to top Go down
laidlow91



Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 38
Location : New Boston, NH

PostSubject: Re: spelled calendar wrong...    Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:23 pm

chapel wrote:
just sayin Wink
Since we are now correcting all the errors here.
chapel wrote:
Just saying! Wink
hope that helps..... confused
Back to top Go down
laidlow91



Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 38
Location : New Boston, NH

PostSubject: signature also.....   Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:13 pm

signature also.....
im good at this game, how many points do i get?????

i wonder if these errors where figured into the sites net worth????

maybe if we all teamed together over the next few days to fix
all the grammar issues here, we could double the sites value.
Back to top Go down
laidlow91



Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 38
Location : New Boston, NH

PostSubject: Re: spelled calendar wrong...    Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:18 pm

useful links isnt capatalized....
im so in the lead now...... Basketball
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: spelled calendar wrong...    Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:19 pm

i ArE WENT TO Skuul and coledge 2. study

I spell a lot of shit wrong. jocolor

Thank you for helping to lower the worth of the site. Wink


Last edited by IMPALADAKID on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
laidlow91



Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 38
Location : New Boston, NH

PostSubject: Re: spelled calendar wrong...    Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:21 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
i ArE WENT TO Skuul and coledge 2. jocolor

I spell a lot of shit wrong. study
watch out, next there gonna call u short..... tongue
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: spelled calendar wrong...    Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:22 pm

laidlow91 wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
i ArE WENT TO Skuul and coledge 2. jocolor

I spell a lot of shit wrong. study
watch out, next there gonna call u short..... tongue
Why? Wink
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp



Posts : 1562
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 31
Location : working a corner near you

PostSubject: Re: spelled calendar wrong...    Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 pm

laidlow91 wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
i ArE WENT TO Skuul and coledge 2. jocolor

I spell a lot of shit wrong. study
watch out, next there gonna call sell u short..... tongue


............. cheers
Back to top Go down
laidlow91



Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 38
Location : New Boston, NH

PostSubject: Re: spelled calendar wrong...    Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:40 pm

bowtiepimp wrote:
laidlow91 wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
i ArE WENT TO Skuul and coledge 2. jocolor

I spell a lot of shit wrong. study
watch out, next there gonna call sell u short..... tongue


............. cheers
not sure he could be sold any other way..... Shocked
Back to top Go down
silverfox103



Posts : 1457
Join date : 2009-01-25
Age : 21
Location : Littleton, NH & St. Simons Island, GA

PostSubject: Re: spelled calendar wrong...    Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Here come the short jokes

Back to top Go down
laidlow91



Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 38
Location : New Boston, NH

PostSubject: Re: spelled calendar wrong...    Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:47 pm

no puncuation Tom... -1 point for you.
this may also affect your forum sale check.
silverfox103 wrote:
Here come the short jokes

Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog



Posts : 2124
Join date : 2011-01-11
Age : 35
Location : Warren, MA

PostSubject: Re: spelled calendar wrong...    Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:46 pm

Maintenance is not capitalized in the boxy section, and "our little misk" should be "our little misc" as in miscellaneous. How many points for that Anthony???!?!?! Razz
Back to top Go down
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: spelled calendar wrong...    Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:49 pm

Ironfistdog wrote:
Maintenance is not capitalized in the boxy section, and "our little misk" should be "our little misc" as in miscellaneous. How many points for that Anthony???!?!?! Razz
is THAT what that is supposed to mean? I had NO idea...

I was like "What's a misk?"
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6854
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: spelled calendar wrong...    Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:02 pm

"misk" is a throwback to the good ole' days of the big board. Wink

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Fishah



Posts : 1118
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 29
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: spelled calendar wrong...    Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:05 pm

laidlow91 wrote:
signature also.....
im good at this game, how many points do i get?????

i wonder if these errors where figured into the sites net worth????

maybe if we all teamed together over the next few days to fix
all the grammar issues here, we could double the sites value.

All of your "i" and 'im" remarks should be capitalized. Also, there is an apostrophe in "I'm".

Also, it would be "were" not "where".

Is "teamed" a word? I thought it would just be "team".


laidlow91 wrote:
useful links isnt capatalized....
im so in the lead now...... Basketball

Spelled capitalize wrong. Also didn't capitalize anything.

laidlow91 wrote:

watch out, next there gonna call u short..... tongue

I think you meant, "They're".
------

Do I win?


Last edited by Fishah on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Not sure about that one.)
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor



Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: spelled calendar wrong...    Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:05 pm

chapel wrote:
Ironfistdog wrote:
Maintenance is not capitalized in the boxy section, and "our little misk" should be "our little misc" as in miscellaneous. How many points for that Anthony???!?!?! Razz
is THAT what that is supposed to mean? I had NO idea...

I was like "What's a misk?"

LOL I could watch this all day haha
Back to top Go down
laidlow91



Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 38
Location : New Boston, NH

PostSubject: Re: spelled calendar wrong...    Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:22 pm

chapel wrote:
Ironfistdog wrote:
Maintenance is not capitalized in the boxy section, and "our little misk" should be "our little misc" as in miscellaneous. How many points for that Anthony???!?!?! Razz
is THAT what that is supposed to mean? I had NO idea...

I was like "What's a misk?"
im sorry your both wrong.
and according to the internet grammar police official rule book, page 12 sect. 3.
you both have to sit the next round out.

toomanytoyz wrote:
"misk" is a throwback to the good ole' days of the big board. Wink
Bills in the game with a point... cheers

Fishah wrote:
laidlow91 wrote:
signature also.....
im good at this game, how many points do i get?????

i wonder if these errors where figured into the sites net worth????

maybe if we all teamed together over the next few days to fix
all the grammar issues here, we could double the sites value.

All of your "i" and 'im" remarks should be capitalized. Also, there is an apostrophe in "I'm".

Also, it would be "were" not "where".

Is "teamed" a word? I thought it would just be "team".


laidlow91 wrote:
useful links isnt capatalized....
im so in the lead now...... Basketball

Spelled capitalize wrong. Also didn't capitalize anything.

laidlow91 wrote:

watch out, next there gonna call u short..... tongue

I think you meant, "They're".
------

Do I win?
Fishah, congratulations....
youve one the game in the first round, that might be a record.
as the winner you are now officially, the forum grammar sheriff.
you should recieve your badge in the mail in 3-5 business days.

unfortunately do to your location, your not eligible for a
forum sale check either.

you can give an acceptance speach if youd like, but its not required. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
boojum



Posts : 2148
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 29
Location : NH

PostSubject: Re: spelled calendar wrong...    Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:37 pm

Way to go Fishah, now put those mad skills to work on your screen name.

BTW: I did a google image search (no filtering) on "teamed" and got plenty of hits. Keeping the forum value high prevents me from posting the links here.

I due accept PayPal.

Tnks
Smile
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog



Posts : 2124
Join date : 2011-01-11
Age : 35
Location : Warren, MA

PostSubject: Re: spelled calendar wrong...    Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:59 am

DAG-NAP-IT ANTHENY, DATZ IT I KANT DEW ANE-THING WRITE! IM SAWRY, HOOKD ON FAWNIKZ IZNT WERKING FORE ME ANYMOORE Mad Mad Sad
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: spelled calendar wrong...    Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:47 am

Great! I'm short, bald, and can't spell either. Yet I find my grammer to be spot on. Razz
Back to top Go down
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: spelled calendar wrong...    Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:40 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Great! I'm short, bald, and can't spell either. Yet I find my grammer to be spot on. Razz

Grammar
Back to top Go down
sdstick



Posts : 4277
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: spelled calendar wrong...    Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:47 am

chapel wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
Great! I'm short, bald, and can't spell either. Yet I find my grammer to be spot on. Razz

Grammar

Grandmother, but if he wants to call her grammer, he should not be corrected.

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
95brmw



Posts : 1423
Join date : 2009-11-10
Age : 32
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: spelled calendar wrong...    Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:47 pm

me still dont duz it rite, do me?
Back to top Go down
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: spelled calendar wrong...    Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:50 pm

well, if you guys ever need an 'editor in chief', that's part of my university degree...
The other part being systems engineer

Systems Engineer, Journalist-Editor... yeah, I took a weird path to getting a BS in school.
Back to top Go down
sdstick



Posts : 4277
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: spelled calendar wrong...    Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:01 pm

chapel wrote:


Systems Engineer, Journalist-Editor... yeah, I took a weird path to getting a BS in school.

Sounds like split personality. Suspect

Real engineers dont do good at english. Shocked


_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
chapel



Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 35
Location : Salem MA

PostSubject: Re: spelled calendar wrong...    Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:05 pm

sdstick wrote:
chapel wrote:


Systems Engineer, Journalist-Editor... yeah, I took a weird path to getting a BS in school.

Sounds like split personality. Suspect

Real engineers dont do good at english. Shocked


that's what my professors said...
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker



Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 35
Location : Reading, MA

PostSubject: Re: spelled calendar wrong...    Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:56 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iSD9lPVY6Q
Back to top Go down
nailhead445



Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-09-27

PostSubject: Spelled calendar wrong   Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:45 pm

While we're on the subject, "Signature" is spelled wrong, too (Signiture)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: spelled calendar wrong...    Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:17 pm

nailhead445 wrote:
While we're on the subject, "Signature" is spelled wrong, too (Signiture)
One of the reasons the forum is free, is that the templates were thrown out by companies after it was found to have incorrectly spelled words. You will also find Favorites spelled incorrectly as well.
Back to top Go down
nailhead445



Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-09-27

PostSubject: spelled calendar wrong...    Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:05 pm

Damn. You mean all of the bogus stuff I've written in my life might actually be worth something to somebody?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: spelled calendar wrong...    Today at 11:55 pm

Back to top Go down
 
spelled calendar wrong...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Mai-Multiverse Calendar Contest 2011 on deviantART
» Something is wrong with my Wii
» World Gone Wrong
» Phantom Calendar 2012
» "Something is wrong, something is terribly wrong in the motorcade route...."

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: BADASS information :: Club News and Calender-
Jump to: