BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Right down the tubes!!! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Right down the tubes!!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Right down the tubes!!! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Right down the tubes!!! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Right down the tubes!!! EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Right down the tubes!!! EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Right down the tubes!!! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Right down the tubes!!! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Right down the tubes!!! EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Right down the tubes!!!

Go down 
+9
Machine-De-Zine
Tomz9C1
mega
bowtiepimp
chapel
Matt Trakker
95brmw
Cadet57
V8Killer
13 posters
AuthorMessage
V8Killer

V8Killer

Right down the tubes!!! Empty
PostSubject: Right down the tubes!!!   Right down the tubes!!! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:20 am

I've worked on GM's for over 20 years at dealers, and people ask me what I think of new GM stuff...........well here ya go. Genuine GM parts. WTF!

Right down the tubes!!! 08220110
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Right down the tubes!!!   Right down the tubes!!! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:39 am

Disgusting.
Back to top Go down
95brmw

95brmw

PostSubject: Re: Right down the tubes!!!   Right down the tubes!!! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:47 pm

My last 2 fuel pumps bragged about being made there, how sad....
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Right down the tubes!!!   Right down the tubes!!! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:44 pm

Cheap shit.

About 4 years ago I got new Delco wires for my Blazer. The box said Made in China.

I just pulled off the A-pillar trim in my Tahoe because I was searching for that water leak. The tweeters for the Bose system said China on the back. I am replacing those anyway because they are popping a little, but mainly on a Tribe Called Quest CD I have. LOL

When I got brakes, the Delco rotors were Chinese no matter what (I think ALL rotors are made there now, the last non Chinese rotors were Canadian and I guess the foundry closed sometime within the last 10 years?), but the pads I got were still US made, the Durastop ceramic ones.

My Wagner master cylinder was made in China, pissed me off. The Pertronix ign. coil I got turned out to be made there.

WTF is going on? People do realize that a service based economy has never worked in the history of the world, correct? If you cannot be a self sustaining society able to defend itself against possible outward invasion, i.e., have at least one company making ALL essentials in your country, you are ripe for a military coup. China could take over the USA without firing a single bullet because of this.
Back to top Go down
chapel

chapel

PostSubject: Re: Right down the tubes!!!   Right down the tubes!!! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:47 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
WTF is going on? People do realize that a service based economy has never worked in the history of the world, correct? If you cannot be a self sustaining society able to defend itself against possible outward invasion, i.e., have at least one company making ALL essentials in your country, you are ripe for a military coup. China could take over the USA without firing a single bullet because of this.

I love how our country is both preparing for war with China, but consistently sending all our jobs there...
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Right down the tubes!!!   Right down the tubes!!! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:16 pm

chapel wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:

I love how our country is both preparing for war with China, but consistently sending all our jobs there...

Amen! cheers Wish I knew an effective way to try and change it. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: Right down the tubes!!!   Right down the tubes!!! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:01 pm

Hey Al ..... Do you or anybody else know what the symbols mean on the labels? you ever notice a helicopter , phone, teddy bear or other random pic printed on the shipping labels....... scratch

..... I know ........ and it's F'n stupid Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
mega

mega

PostSubject: Re: Right down the tubes!!!   Right down the tubes!!! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:20 pm

as for all the crap made in china i refuse to buy and as for the symbols on the tags it might distinguish what factory its from. GM uses symbols on tag to tell what dealer it came from. made in china crap there waiting to sell us enough crap then......AGiant chinesse made voltron will appear and destroy us.Right down the tubes!!! Voltron_defender_of_the_earth-voltron
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-England-Caprice-Impala-SS/1082
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Right down the tubes!!!   Right down the tubes!!! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:21 pm

Voltron is Japanese.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Right down the tubes!!!   Right down the tubes!!! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:09 pm

I can trump everyone. I bought a American flag earlier this month. It had a made in china tag. Mad WTF. I guess we really did sell everything to china.
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

PostSubject: Re: Right down the tubes!!!   Right down the tubes!!! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:14 pm

A bunch of fat cats on CAPITAL Hill sold us out. Our Children are going to pay for it.
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Right down the tubes!!!   Right down the tubes!!! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:36 pm

bowtiepimp wrote:
Hey Al ..... Do you or anybody else know what the symbols mean on the labels? you ever notice a helicopter , phone, teddy bear or other random pic printed on the shipping labels....... scratch

Ya got me on the symbols, nobody seems to know that one. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Right down the tubes!!!   Right down the tubes!!! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:41 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
I can trump everyone. I bought a American flag earlier this month. It had a made in china tag. Mad WTF. I guess we really did sell everything to china.

Happened to us last year. I brought it back and let the store know where they could stick their chinese made POS.
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: Right down the tubes!!!   Right down the tubes!!! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:44 pm

V8Killer wrote:
bowtiepimp wrote:

... the symbols are so non- english speaking/ reading employees know where to ship parts. I shit you not.

Helicopter for Mac, bear for Quirk, phone for Lowell and so on. Surprised

..... GM an American car company for non- American citizens tongue
Back to top Go down
Machine-De-Zine

Machine-De-Zine

PostSubject: Re: Right down the tubes!!!   Right down the tubes!!! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:02 am

V8Killer wrote:
chapel wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:

Amen! cheers Wish I knew an effective way to try and change it. Crying or Very sad

Anyone who's read some of my posts already knows what I'm about to say.
Use your television sets for your own increasingly better research, , , perhaps watching independently funded documentaries.
Use the internet effectively to better understand our world, and buy books carefully, develop the patience to read them thoroughly, our future as a great nation DEPENDS on it!
Don't buy mainstream newspapers, if you do find them blowing around your yards, collect & use them to keep warm during cold weather, in your chimney.
Find out where the stuff we need (or want) is manufactured, and try hard to ONLY buy american made products, unless its a medical emergency!
Learn to understand the language and methods of global international finance banking, its not as formidable or impenetrable a subject as you may think!
Understand that the policy making of OUR OWN government (to serve the will of the people) has been re-directed at serving the interests of the world's largest bankers and their obedient military-industrial complex that helps keeps them in power.
Thomas Jefferson was not too far off the mark when he spoke of the recommended frequency (and need) of coercion.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.”
Thomas Jefferson

I take very seriously the responsibility that we the people have allowed our nation to become our very own self-created dilemma.
We Americans are the only persons on earth capable of correcting it, not our "leaders", but first we MUST understand what WE are doing wrong that contributes to these problems.
I don't believe laborers, globally are our enemies, but our national self interest must prevail in the face of international competition.
The world's working classes don't ever want war until the banker's puppet politicians start saber-rattling in our faces, staging "tipping point events" to push us over the edge.

Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Right down the tubes!!!   Right down the tubes!!! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:22 pm

bowtiepimp wrote:
V8Killer wrote:
bowtiepimp wrote:

... the symbols are so non- english speaking/ reading employees know where to ship parts. I shit you not.

scotty dog for Mirak!

the way of the us is really sickening, and being younger, I am one of the many that will eventually see the fall of the nation due to the fact that we cant do anything or ourselves anymore
Back to top Go down
mikiehews

mikiehews

PostSubject: Re: Right down the tubes!!!   Right down the tubes!!! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:10 pm

1984twodoor wrote:
bowtiepimp wrote:
V8Killer wrote:
bowtiepimp wrote:

scotty dog for Mirak!

the way of the us is really sickening, and being younger, I am one of the many that will eventually see the fall of the nation due to the fact that we cant do anything or ourselves anymore

here at Lance buick gmc we have the bunny rabbit. Each dealer has its own symble. Dumbing down of america I guess. Its no surprise about gm parts being outsourced. this has been happening for decades. Same for harley davisdon.
Back to top Go down
onehunglo

onehunglo

PostSubject: Re: Right down the tubes!!!   Right down the tubes!!! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:29 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:

You should have returned it! I checked the flags for that at my store a couple of years ago just to make sure...made in USA!
Back to top Go down
waynes91

waynes91

PostSubject: Re: Right down the tubes!!!   Right down the tubes!!! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:48 pm

was watching something on tv and a news group was in one of those gift shops in washington monument area anyway everything they sold was made in china, there were only a few item made in usa,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Right down the tubes!!!   Right down the tubes!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Right down the tubes!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: BADASS information :: Bad talk-
Jump to: