BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:36 pm
Latest topics
» Buick rear seat wanted FOUND
Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:04 pm by silverfox103

» The Official 1987 Two Door Body Off RE-build Thread!
Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:35 pm by MASShole9C1

» Rear tail light panel wanted
Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:19 pm by MASShole9C1

» Midnight tour of the Allagash Ice Caves July 3rd!
Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:32 am by booth9C1SS

» 2017 Kancamagus Ride
Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:48 pm by Matt Trakker

» 95 9C1
Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:55 pm by MalibuSSwagon

» '95 DCM RMW
Thu May 25, 2017 9:59 am by Redbeard

» Dust off / hang out / mod day at my house May 20th
Sun May 14, 2017 11:10 am by toomanytoyz

» Spindles
Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:41 pm by MalibuSSwagon

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 FS Prisoner Partition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
boojum



Posts : 2163
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 30
Location : NH

PostSubject: FS Prisoner Partition   Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:01 pm

I have a 9C1 prisoner partition similar to this type with all the brackets for sale.

Fair warning; they are heavy and take up quite a bit of room.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

avatar

Posts : 4233
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: FS Prisoner Partition   Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:31 pm

Hmmmm...pm, sent...Smile
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: FS Prisoner Partition   Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:32 pm

MASShole9C1 wrote:
Hmmmm...pm, sent...Smile

You probably won't hear the baby crying in the back. Wink
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

avatar

Posts : 4233
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: FS Prisoner Partition   Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:54 pm

Yea, lol. The wife is already mad that I inquired to buy it. We'll see if I get it. The 9C1 isn't a daily driver. The cage will be put in for shows along with the spotlights and dash strobe. It's kinda lame being a cop, then getting off work, and still driving a police car. But that police car is almost 20 years old. It would look as tho I'm trying too hard.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: FS Prisoner Partition   Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:00 am

MASShole9C1 wrote:
Yea, lol. The wife is already mad that I inquired to buy it. We'll see if I get it. The 9C1 isn't a daily driver. The cage will be put in for shows along with the spotlights and dash strobe. It's kinda lame being a cop, then getting off work, and still driving a police car. But that police car is almost 20 years old. It would look as tho I'm trying too hard.

Drive around in uniform and people will make the double take even more than they already do.

If you get the partition, time for the push bar too! Laughing
Back to top Go down
boojum



Posts : 2163
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 30
Location : NH

PostSubject: Re: FS Prisoner Partition   Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:28 pm



And what one looks like in the car

Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

avatar

Posts : 4233
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: FS Prisoner Partition   Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:49 am

1984twodoor wrote:
MASShole9C1 wrote:
Yea, lol. The wife is already mad that I inquired to buy it. We'll see if I get it. The 9C1 isn't a daily driver. The cage will be put in for shows along with the spotlights and dash strobe. It's kinda lame being a cop, then getting off work, and still driving a police car. But that police car is almost 20 years old. It would look as tho I'm trying too hard.

Drive around in uniform and people will make the double take even more than they already do.

If you get the partition, time for the push bar too! Laughing
lol. I've still got the push bar that came with the car. But that's "pushing" it.
Back to top Go down
boojum



Posts : 2163
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 30
Location : NH

PostSubject: Re: FS Prisoner Partition   Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:57 am

I can always cut it up and ask Al to make it into a push bar. Smile

Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: FS Prisoner Partition   Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:25 pm

MASShole9C1 wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
MASShole9C1 wrote:
Yea, lol. The wife is already mad that I inquired to buy it. We'll see if I get it. The 9C1 isn't a daily driver. The cage will be put in for shows along with the spotlights and dash strobe. It's kinda lame being a cop, then getting off work, and still driving a police car. But that police car is almost 20 years old. It would look as tho I'm trying too hard.

Drive around in uniform and people will make the double take even more than they already do.

If you get the partition, time for the push bar too! Laughing
lol. I've still got the push bar that came with the car. But that's "pushing" it.


........................... Neutral ........................






Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: FS Prisoner Partition   

Back to top Go down
 
FS Prisoner Partition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» FS Prisoner Partition
» Prisoner Zero
» How To Breeding Flower horn and Rearing The Fry
» Holocaust survivor Henia Bryer: Prisoner number A26188
» Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: NE marketplace :: Parts for sale or wanted-
Jump to: