BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
So let's see what this point-and-shoot Canon can do at night... EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
So let's see what this point-and-shoot Canon can do at night... EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
So let's see what this point-and-shoot Canon can do at night... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
So let's see what this point-and-shoot Canon can do at night... EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
So let's see what this point-and-shoot Canon can do at night... EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
So let's see what this point-and-shoot Canon can do at night... EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
So let's see what this point-and-shoot Canon can do at night... EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
So let's see what this point-and-shoot Canon can do at night... EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
So let's see what this point-and-shoot Canon can do at night... EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

So let's see what this point-and-shoot Canon can do at night...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

So let's see what this point-and-shoot Canon can do at night... Empty
PostSubject: So let's see what this point-and-shoot Canon can do at night...   So let's see what this point-and-shoot Canon can do at night... EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 1:10 am

Hey guys,

Gonna whore up some pics I took tonight on here, so you are forewarned! lol

I don't have a very good camera (3 year old Canon PowerShot A590), and even less skill, but this is what I came up with tonight just driving around. -Side note: NH kids are too well behaved! I couldn't find a Graffiti wall anywhere in Nashua, Milford, or Manchester!- Anyways, I had the camera set to "P" (program) in some shots and the night setting in others with an ISO of 80 and shutter set to 2+, which was as much as I could get it. I used a tripod. I tried to frame some interesting shots and turn the tire the right way, but I do see quite a few mistakes on my part. I do think I found the low-light limit of this camera though. I took about 100 shots, and of those, these 14 came out pretty decent. They are in chronological order. I don't know if I improved any or not, but it's the best I could do with what I got and what little scenery I could find. These are all "untouched" as I have no idea where to even start with photoshop!

So here ya go. LMK what ya think!
So let's see what this point-and-shoot Canon can do at night... IMG_3966

So let's see what this point-and-shoot Canon can do at night... IMG_3969

So let's see what this point-and-shoot Canon can do at night... IMG_3978

So let's see what this point-and-shoot Canon can do at night... IMG_3983

So let's see what this point-and-shoot Canon can do at night... IMG_3984

So let's see what this point-and-shoot Canon can do at night... IMG_3985

So let's see what this point-and-shoot Canon can do at night... IMG_4005

So let's see what this point-and-shoot Canon can do at night... IMG_4006

So let's see what this point-and-shoot Canon can do at night... IMG_4015

So let's see what this point-and-shoot Canon can do at night... IMG_4021

So let's see what this point-and-shoot Canon can do at night... IMG_4024

So let's see what this point-and-shoot Canon can do at night... IMG_4026

So let's see what this point-and-shoot Canon can do at night... IMG_4028

Thanks for looking. I had fun!
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

So let's see what this point-and-shoot Canon can do at night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So let's see what this point-and-shoot Canon can do at night...   So let's see what this point-and-shoot Canon can do at night... EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:45 pm

Not bad- I find it easier to use the self timer so you don't need to worry about the tripod still jiggling from when you hit the button on the camera...I like using the regular Shutter Speed Priority (Tv) setting when I take pics like this as well
Back to top Go down

So let's see what this point-and-shoot Canon can do at night...
Page 1 of 1