BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 59 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:20 pm
Latest topics
» Let's talk low oil pressure
Today at 2:57 pm by 95brmw

» Engine and trans for sale CHEAP
Today at 6:16 am by MASShole9C1

» Target in Nashua cruise night (Fridays)
Yesterday at 11:31 pm by bowtiepimp

» Passenger Side Exhaust manifold needed
Yesterday at 10:09 pm by Tomz9C1

» Badass Craigslist parts finder
Yesterday at 4:29 pm by boojum

» New additions
Yesterday at 1:25 pm by MASShole9C1

» Some shoes for the MAB Roadmaster
Yesterday at 1:24 pm by MASShole9C1

» T56 LT
Yesterday at 12:40 am by Tomz9C1

»  Your (Current) Favorite Car
Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:29 pm by boojum

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
September 2014
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930     
CalendarCalendar
Share | 
 

 Performance shift mode

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Performance shift mode   Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:01 am

I have thought about this mod for as long as I have owned b-bodys.
http://www.trifectaperformance.com/tech/LT1TransmissionPerformanceMode.htm
Back to top Go down
JRS9C1



Posts: 434
Join date: 2009-01-20
Age: 24
Location: Bethel ME

PostSubject: Re: Performance shift mode   Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:11 pm

Since when did the 94 and 95 Grand Ams have LT1s???

And just wondering...if you get your PCM tuned, doesn't that essentially do the same thing as the article decribes? It seems it's describing the new tune I have from Alex down to a science!

(only I can't switch to regular mode Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Performance shift mode   Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:42 pm

JRS9C1 wrote:
Since when did the 94 and 95 Grand Ams have LT1s???

And just wondering...if you get your PCM tuned, doesn't that essentially do the same thing as the article decribes? It seems it's describing the new tune I have from Alex down to a science!

(only I can't switch to regular mode Very Happy )
Trans Ams not Grand Ams.
The pcm has two seperate shift tables built into it. We all know the regular. The performance shift would be the same as a mild tune. But it just holds the shifts longer. It does not make them firmer from what I remember. My truck has this feature. It is called tow and haul. But it works the same. I hit that button on my shift knob, and the fun begins.
Alex can tune both tables. But he told me it is not in the Fleetwood, as that space is taken up by the traction control.
Back to top Go down
JRS9C1



Posts: 434
Join date: 2009-01-20
Age: 24
Location: Bethel ME

PostSubject: Re: Performance shift mode   Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:10 pm

LOL sorry for the complete RETARD moment I just had. Razz

And I didn't know the FW had TC? Hmm weird! GM is just downright strange sometimes scratch
Back to top Go down
boojum



Posts: 2037
Join date: 2009-01-21
Age: 27
Location: NH

PostSubject: Re: Performance shift mode   Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:57 pm

It's time to revisit this Mr. Bill.

I was thinking of putting this in the black car in lieu of a 9C1 tune. I could add switch and LED next to the new truck popper button. If I had a floor shifter I'd opt for a Mad Max type switch.
Back to top Go down
V8Killer



Posts: 1610
Join date: 2009-03-12
Age: 43
Location: Southern, NH

PostSubject: Re: Performance shift mode   Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:24 am

boojum wrote:
It's time to revisit this Mr. Bill.

I was thinking of putting this in the black car in lieu of a 9C1 tune. I could add switch and LED next to the new truck popper button. If I had a floor shifter I'd opt for a Mad Max type switch.

Don't you mean 9C1 "pursuit mode"? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cadet57



Posts: 4432
Join date: 2010-03-14
Age: 27
Location: Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: Performance shift mode   Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:33 am

V8Killer wrote:


Don't you mean 9C1 "pursuit mode"? Twisted Evil

Is this required as well? Laughing
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1



Posts: 3786
Join date: 2009-12-16
Age: 27
Location: We must not compromise territorial range

PostSubject: Re: Performance shift mode   Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:10 am

Cadet57 wrote:
V8Killer wrote:


Don't you mean 9C1 "pursuit mode"? Twisted Evil

Is this required as well? Laughing

The 9C1 had those until last week when the window tint place scraped them off. replacements anybody???
Back to top Go down
Cadet57



Posts: 4432
Join date: 2010-03-14
Age: 27
Location: Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: Performance shift mode   Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:11 am

MASShole9C1 wrote:


The 9C1 had those until last week when the window tint place scraped them off. replacements anybody???

http://impalasuperstore.com/superstore2010/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=24&cat=Decals# lol!
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1



Posts: 3786
Join date: 2009-12-16
Age: 27
Location: We must not compromise territorial range

PostSubject: Re: Performance shift mode   Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:20 am

Cadet57 wrote:
MASShole9C1 wrote:


The 9C1 had those until last week when the window tint place scraped them off. replacements anybody???

http://impalasuperstore.com/superstore2010/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=24&cat=Decals# lol!

Thank you kind Sir!
Back to top Go down
 

Performance shift mode

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Tilt/Shift?
» Mud And Blood Zombie Mode
» Roxas's Wind Waker Hero Mode Run!
» Inscrieri FIFA 2011 - Management Mode [Sezonul 1]
» Motorola XT910/XT912 AP Fastboot Flash Mode (s) (Boot Failure) - Solved

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England ::  :: -