BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind

Go down 
+4
bowtiepimp
boojum
Cadet57
Matt Trakker
8 posters
AuthorMessage

This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind Empty
PostSubject: This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind   This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:12 pm

Keep in mine folks. He wants $5,000 with a $500 deposit. scratch

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/custom-rat-rod-mad-max-pursuit-police-cop-project-/190503001944?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2c5add1f58#ht_722wt_1165
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind   This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:47 pm

So the 500 dollar deposit is for the car, and the 5 grand is a tax-exempt gift?

And holy CRAP, look at that guy's feedback!!!! Anything below 98 and you might as well just cancel your account and start over fresh, 95 is terrible, 85 is right out. But 66 percent???? Granted he's only got a few ratings but take a look at his screenname. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind   This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:01 pm

I just saw the part that explains everything.

His ebay name. "smkabowl" Surprised
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind   This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:24 pm

What a moron. I hope no one is stupid enough to buy that.

That said, Thats a nice cluster there. I need another one Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind   This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
What a moron. I hope no one is stupid enough to buy that.

That said, Thats a nice cluster there. I need another one Laughing
Maybe he is the guy who got your cluster. scratch
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind   This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:41 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:

Maybe he is the guy who got your cluster. scratch

It all makes sense now! Laughing
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind   This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:45 pm

I sent him a message and asked that he keep me in mind for the alternator bracket if he decides to part it out. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind   This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:46 pm

I had to ask.
I sent him this

Dear smkabowl,

Are you out of your mind? I mean to ask 5k for a $250.00 car. Really?

- impaladakid

Chevrolet : Caprice
Item Id: 190503001944
End time: Feb-26-11 19:51:49 PST
Buyer:
impaladakid (30)
100.0% Positive Feedback
Member since Dec-08-03 in United States
Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was active.
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind   This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:07 pm

so it's a daily driver race car with rust from flordia ? scratch

...... I like to Smkabowl or two , but holy shit this guy must have some nasa quality weed..... drunken
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind   This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:15 am

While selling a rusty car with front end damage for 5000 bucks, don't have pictures of you racing it in what looks like some sort of enduro race... Surprised
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind   This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:21 am

What a piece. That 500 bucks is for all the dumb ass radio shack antennas that arent hooked up to anything. WACKER
I love after they explain all the the broken stuff, then get confused and realized they just lowered the price by 2000, and say "I'm a mechanic"... Laughing
Back to top Go down
96slowss

96slowss

PostSubject: Re: This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind   This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:02 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
I had to ask.
I sent him this

Dear smkabowl,

Are you out of your mind? I mean to ask 5k for a $250.00 car. Really?

- impaladakid

Chevrolet : Caprice
Item Id: 190503001944
End time: Feb-26-11 19:51:49 PST
Buyer:
impaladakid (30)
100.0% Positive Feedback
Member since Dec-08-03 in United States
Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was active.

he wrote back 2 u.. haha
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind   This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:04 pm

LOL!

Quote :
Question & Answer Answered On
Q: Are you out of your mind? I mean to ask 5k for a $250.00 car. Really? Feb-19-11
A: I just want to know....Why would you bother wasting both of our time with such stupid questions? If you don't think it's worth what i'm asking do everyone a favor and shut your fat face hole and move on the the next car you can't afford you miserable piece of shit. Is this how you live your life? Questioning other people instead of worrying about your own problems? I bet you are a mess. I see you walking into your room at your parents house. Falling over your own crap, just trying to sleeze your way to your pen for a nap. Wow. I have run on. Try to have a good time in the remainder of your life idiot. "That'll do Pig, that'll do. Corrector of stupidity: Mike Smith
Ask seller a question

Them's fightin' werds
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind   This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:11 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
LOL!

Quote :
Q: Are you out of your mind? I mean to ask 5k for a $250.00 car. Really? Feb-19-11
A: I just want to know....Why would you bother wasting both of our time with such stupid questions? If you don't think it's worth what i'm asking do everyone a favor and shut your fat face hole and move on the the next car you can't afford you miserable piece of shit. Is this how you live your life? Questioning other people instead of worrying about your own problems? I bet you are a mess. I see you walking into your room at your parents house. Falling over your own crap, just trying to sleeze your way to your pen for a nap. Wow. I have run on. Try to have a good time in the remainder of your life idiot. "That'll do Pig, that'll do. Corrector of stupidity: Mike Smith
Ask seller a question

Them's fightin' werds

Lets gather the club and head to his place sunday! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
96slowss

96slowss

PostSubject: Re: This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind   This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:23 pm

find out his phone number and put it on craigslist under casual encounters for men..
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind   This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:25 pm

You guys should stop picking on him
Didnt you see???
It has 700r4 trans x 2
Now, if I'm not mistaken that would be the dual tranny option (very rare)
They often hid these performers with getto trim packages so as not to, attract police, arouse suspicion or scare children.
I wont go on... but you obviously didnt notice it also has new wiper blades.
I advise you dont bid against each other or sell price could get out of hand.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind   This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:27 pm

96slowss wrote:
find out his phone number and put it on craigslist under casual encounters for men..

That is the best idea I've ever heard lol! Perfect revenge, never thought of it.

sdstick wrote:
You guys should stop picking on him
Didnt you see???
It has 700r4 trans x 2
Now, if I'm not mistaken that would be the dual tranny option (very rare)
They often hid these performers with getto trim packages so as not to, attract police, arouse suspicion or scare children.
I wont go on... but you obviously didnt notice it also has new wiper blades.
I advise you dont bid against each other or sell price could get out of hand.

In the video he said the second trans is in the trunk...he doesnt know if its any good or not... Arrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind   This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:44 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
LOL!

Quote :
Ask seller a question

Them's fightin' werds
LOL! Laughing

I like the wash cloth stereo mod. And the custom hood is awesome. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind   This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:40 pm

He must be selling this too. Surprised

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/jwl/2225335523.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind   This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind Empty

Back to top Go down

This guy is out of his F@#$ing mind
Page 1 of 1