BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:40 pm
Latest topics
» 2016 9th Annual Roundup, List of Attendees
Yesterday at 11:11 am by sdstick

» For all B-bodies
Yesterday at 10:59 am by sdstick

» 95 9C1
Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:53 pm by MalibuSSwagon

» 2012 and up Caprice PPV
Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:38 am by No Moa

» 1994 Roadmaster sedan
Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:41 am by MASShole9C1

» 96 SS Part out
Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:20 pm by 95brmw

» 1996 Caprice Part out
Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:36 am by Tomz9C1

» Allagash Wilderness Waterway Canoe Trip
Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:19 am by boojum

» CraigsList car finder
Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:08 pm by MalibuSSwagon

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
September 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 LT1 Parts For Sale...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bfurches



Posts : 1061
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 29
Location : Springfield, MA

PostSubject: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:47 pm

I picked up a 1995 trans am parts car today. It's an LT1 powered T56 car. Transmission and short block are already sold, but I have the entire top end of the motor for sale

Includes aluminm 374 casting cylinder heads, LT1 intake manifold, throttle body, injectors, fuel rails and etc. All in perfect running condition. I drove the car back 1 1/2 hours with no problems. Runs like a top.

Asking 275.00 for everything! Heads, and complete assembled intake and etc ready to go!

Also...if you can think of any f-body parts you may need, let me know.

Also have complete LT1 engine harness and computer for t56 cars. 175.00 for complete harness with the ecm!
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1



Posts : 4207
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:59 pm

bfurches wrote:
I picked up a 1995 trans am parts car today. It's an LT1 powered T56 car. Transmission and short block are already sold, but I have the entire top end of the motor for sale

Includes aluminm 374 casting cylinder heads, LT1 intake manifold, throttle body, injectors, fuel rails and etc. All in perfect running condition. I drove the car back 1 1/2 hours with no problems. Runs like a top.

Asking 275.00 for everything! Heads, and complete assembled intake and etc ready to go!

Also...if you can think of any f-body parts you may need, let me know.

Also have complete LT1 engine harness and computer for t56 cars. 175.00 for complete harness with the ecm!

Thats a great deal! No funds at the moment...or ever really...anyone wanna buy some B bodies? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Machine-De-Zine



Posts : 512
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 59
Location : Wrentham

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:15 am

bfurches wrote:
I picked up a 1995 trans am parts car today. It's an LT1 powered T56 car. Transmission and short block are already sold, but I have the entire top end of the motor for sale

Includes aluminm 374 casting cylinder heads, LT1 intake manifold, throttle body, injectors, fuel rails and etc. All in perfect running condition. I drove the car back 1 1/2 hours with no problems. Runs like a top.

Asking 275.00 for everything! Heads, and complete assembled intake and etc ready to go!

Also...if you can think of any f-body parts you may need, let me know.

Also have complete LT1 engine harness and computer for t56 cars. 175.00 for complete harness with the ecm!
How is the foot pedal assy.? Is it still there? I need some parts to do the T56 "F to B" thing in my 96-D/D. I still have that LT1 block. Holla back.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6854
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:24 am

Thanks for taking care of the club first, with the T56 and all... Suspect

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
bfurches



Posts : 1061
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 29
Location : Springfield, MA

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:32 am

toomanytoyz wrote:
Thanks for taking care of the club first, with the T56 and all... Suspect

Hey man....it aint like that lol.

Me and my buddy went in on the car in halves. He wanted the trans and leather interior and I wanted the motor for a trade and the rear end for my camarslow. Whatever sells gets split between us.
Back to top Go down
sdstick



Posts : 4277
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:31 am

bfurches wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
Thanks for taking care of the club first, with the T56 and all... Suspect

Hey man....it aint like that lol.

Me and my buddy went in on the car in halves.
He wanted the trans and leather interior and I wanted the motor for a trade and the rear end for my camarslow.
Whatever sells gets split between us.

Let me clarify.
If you dont want to feel the cruel wrath of the SS.....

WE"RE your buddy Cool

.....................GOT IT! Suspect

Its not HIS 1/2....its OUR half.
Now go apologize to him if you have to, but tell him he's OUT!



Razz

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6854
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:44 pm

sdstick wrote:
bfurches wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
Thanks for taking care of the club first, with the T56 and all... Suspect

Hey man....it aint like that lol.

Me and my buddy went in on the car in halves.
He wanted the trans and leather interior and I wanted the motor for a trade and the rear end for my camarslow.
Whatever sells gets split between us.

Let me clarify.
If you dont want to feel the cruel wrath of the SS.....

WE"RE your buddy Cool

.....................GOT IT! Suspect

Its not HIS 1/2....its OUR half.
Now go apologize to him if you have to, but tell him he's OUT!



Razz

ROFLMAO! Very Happy

See! He's ^^^^^^ got it! Very Happy

(That's why he's a member of the secret society and you're not. Wink)

LOL!

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
No Moa



Posts : 3863
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 44
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:54 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
bfurches



Posts : 1061
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 29
Location : Springfield, MA

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:36 pm

wtf crovo??.....I don't deserve this type of treatment lol.

who wants f-body junk? I'm up to almost 3 full cars LMAO
Back to top Go down
Machine-De-Zine



Posts : 512
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 59
Location : Wrentham

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:49 pm

bfurches wrote:
wtf crovo??.....I don't deserve this type of treatment lol.

who wants f-body junk? I'm up to almost 3 full cars LMAO

Me, I definitely need a complete pedal assy. I dont know what else is still on the car (other than the transmission) that will be required to do a complete proper F2B conversion, so if any of you guys who know exactly what is needed and/or have actually done this swap, let me know before this F-body is gone. I assume the bell and clutch/flywheel set-up are required.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor



Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:09 pm

bfurches wrote:
wtf crovo??.....I don't deserve this type of treatment lol.

who wants f-body junk? I'm up to almost 3 full cars LMAO

That stuff will sell on the f'Badass Wink
Back to top Go down
Machine-De-Zine



Posts : 512
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 59
Location : Wrentham

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:20 pm

1984twodoor wrote:
bfurches wrote:
wtf crovo??.....I don't deserve this type of treatment lol.

who wants f-body junk? I'm up to almost 3 full cars LMAO

That stuff will sell on the f'Badass Wink

Does that mean I can't have a shot at those pedals? lol.
Back to top Go down
bfurches



Posts : 1061
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 29
Location : Springfield, MA

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Machine-De-Zine wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
bfurches wrote:
wtf crovo??.....I don't deserve this type of treatment lol.

who wants f-body junk? I'm up to almost 3 full cars LMAO

That stuff will sell on the f'Badass Wink

Does that mean I can't have a shot at those pedals? lol.

Don't play dumb...you already know the pedals are yours lol.

I think the PCM and harness is different as well right?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:34 pm

Who the hell died and made this a f-body forum? Razz
Back to top Go down
bfurches



Posts : 1061
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 29
Location : Springfield, MA

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:37 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Who the hell died and made this a f-body forum? Razz

...I can't seem to get it right...

First a box caprice....then an F-body....how come I havent been dragged out back and shot in the face? Surprised

...don't worry. This spring when I grab the roller from Glen....I should have something for you guys....stay tuned Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor



Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:41 pm

bfurches wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
Who the hell died and made this a f-body forum? Razz

...I can't seem to get it right...

First a box caprice....then an F-body....how come I havent been dragged out back and shot in the face? Surprised

...don't worry. This spring when I grab the roller from Glen....I should have something for you guys....stay tuned Twisted Evil

Hey don't worry about me Ive got my eyes glued to the box lol. But I still am excited for what the bubble will look like Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:41 pm

bfurches wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
Who the hell died and made this a f-body forum? Razz

...I can't seem to get it right...

First a box caprice....then an F-body....how come I havent been dragged out back and shot in the face? Surprised

...don't worry. This spring when I grab the roller from Glen....I should have something for you guys....stay tuned Twisted Evil
That is what I want to hear...... The Secret society may have a place for you after all....... But don't tell anyone. They don't need to know. Wink
Back to top Go down
Machine-De-Zine



Posts : 512
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 59
Location : Wrentham

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:02 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Who the hell died and made this a f-body forum? Razz

I am well OUT of my F-body addicted years. However, their pedals do serve a purpose in this life, mostly for us "Stick-Guys". As long as we keep that fact in perspective, right?
B.T.W., Does anybody know what ever happened to Josh & Cricket of Big Fast Car fame?
Back to top Go down
Machine-De-Zine



Posts : 512
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 59
Location : Wrentham

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:18 pm

bfurches wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
Who the hell died and made this a f-body forum? Razz

...I can't seem to get it right...

First a box caprice....then an F-body....how come I havent been dragged out back and shot in the face? Surprised

...don't worry. This spring when I grab the roller from Glen....I should have something for you guys....stay tuned Twisted Evil

I have not gotten the impression that there was any prejudice against the boxy crowd here, or did I miss that "memo"? I mean come-on now, it's the same car re-styled from the rockers up. If there was ever anything sub-standard on the boxy platform to hinder GM from making a better car, they would have changed ONE thing, but NO. Ok, so they welded the chassis braces behind the engine crossframe, but the bolt holes are still there. lol.

As far as the F-bodies are concerned, no full chassis, therefore a good source of parts for real cars. lol2x.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6854
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:13 am

Machine-De-Zine wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
Who the hell died and made this a f-body forum? Razz

I am well OUT of my F-body addicted years. However, their pedals do serve a purpose in this life, mostly for us "Stick-Guys". As long as we keep that fact in perspective, right?
B.T.W., Does anybody know what ever happened to Josh & Cricket of Big Fast Car fame?

They closed up shop about 5 years ago. Too bad, as they were another option for the swap.

Having said that, I had BBHP #65 in my old 96 Fleetwood and I must say that the F2B kit in my Impala (designed by our local guys, btw) is FAR superior in every way to the old BBHP kits. Pedals feel stock, and are in the right place!

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Machine-De-Zine



Posts : 512
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 59
Location : Wrentham

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:45 am




B.T.W., Does anybody know what ever happened to Josh & Cricket of Big Fast Car fame? [/quote]

They closed up shop about 5 years ago. Too bad, as they were another option for the swap.

Having said that, I had BBHP #65 in my old 96 Fleetwood and I must say that the F2B kit in my Impala (designed by our local guys, btw) is FAR superior in every way to the old BBHP kits. Pedals feel stock, and are in the right place![/quote]

Thats GOOD news, Thanks. The last time I spoke to him (BBHP), he was putting together a list of a few more names to do a boxy conversion, and then???? , , , nada. Now I am glad for the delay, because I like the concept of the F2B better.

I have an original DNE2 4+1 unit that I went through (like new) & put on my shelf, and I still may put that in the 88 pictured above, if (when) the 700R4 prematurely curls up and dies. I even have a shiny new QuarterMaster bell & spankin' McLeod aluminum street twin set-up on the same shelf waiting for a home.
Back to top Go down
boojum



Posts : 2148
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 29
Location : NH

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:46 am

This thread has gone way past parts for sale.

The same PCM (OBD1) is used in 94-95 F-Bodies. Just needs a reprogram.

I think you need a couple switches off the clutch pedal for starter enable and cruise.

Now on to the F-Bodies. If you think a six speed makes a b-body feel 1000 lbs. lighter just imagine what's it's like in a car that is around 1000 lbs. lighter. Smile

Long live F-Bodies!


















Or not. Smile

Back to top Go down
Machine-De-Zine



Posts : 512
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 59
Location : Wrentham

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:42 am

boojum wrote:
This thread has gone way past parts for sale.

The same PCM (OBD1) is used in 94-95 F-Bodies. Just needs a reprogram.

I think you need a couple switches off the clutch pedal for starter enable and cruise.

Now on to the F-Bodies. If you think a six speed makes a b-body feel 1000 lbs. lighter just imagine what's it's like in a car that is around 1000 lbs. lighter. Smile

Long live F-Bodies!




Or not. Smile


I see that car had the Ultra-Rare Ethylene-Glycol powered ^ SBC engine in it! The important question here is whether you had the Dot 3 or Dot 4 version. By the looks of things, that must have been SOME party!
Also, my car is a 96 OBDII, and the entire ABS will be removed as I do not want to adapt a rear pickup sensor to the 9" F@rd pinion. Thanks.

Back to top Go down
1984twodoor



Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:20 am

All of this F2B talk...whats the kit consist of?? Question

Do you have to use the computer with a T56? Does it include everything except the trans itself? The more I read the more interested I am in the possibility of doing it to the 87.
Back to top Go down
Machine-De-Zine



Posts : 512
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 59
Location : Wrentham

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:01 am

1984twodoor wrote:
All of this F2B talk...whats the kit consist of?? Question

Do you have to use the computer with a T56? Does it include everything except the trans itself? The more I read the more interested I am in the possibility of doing it to the 87.

To my knowledge, nobody makes an F2B type kit for the boxies. The one available for the bubbles from F2Bkit.com is not a direct fit if at all in pre-91s. I have done some stick conversions before from scratch, but I am such a perfectionist for OEM-like fit-function & feel, that it always takes way too much work for just one car and to tool up a conversion kit for that model with out a flood of buyers, its simply not profitable. However, when I get to the point where I know I am going to do a stick in my 88, I will most likely be using my Doug Nash 4+1 unit, but I will still post my intensions to see if anybody wants to duplicate my efforts in their boxy. I can easily make a known number of multiple parts just as well as just one while at the milling machine. I usually use circle track type clutch components on my conversions and build all brackets, bellcranks and such custom per application. It is a lot of work to come out real nice, with no squeaks, leaks or breakage and have a smooth as stock clutch over-center feel.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor



Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:41 pm

Machine-De-Zine wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
All of this F2B talk...whats the kit consist of?? Question

Do you have to use the computer with a T56? Does it include everything except the trans itself? The more I read the more interested I am in the possibility of doing it to the 87.

To my knowledge, nobody makes an F2B type kit for the boxies. The one available for the bubbles from F2Bkit.com is not a direct fit if at all in pre-91s. I have done some stick conversions before from scratch, but I am such a perfectionist for OEM-like fit-function & feel, that it always takes way too much work for just one car and to tool up a conversion kit for that model with out a flood of buyers, its simply not profitable. However, when I get to the point where I know I am going to do a stick in my 88, I will most likely be using my Doug Nash 4+1 unit, but I will still post my intensions to see if anybody wants to duplicate my efforts in their boxy. I can easily make a known number of multiple parts just as well as just one while at the milling machine. I usually use circle track type clutch components on my conversions and build all brackets, bellcranks and such custom per application. It is a lot of work to come out real nice, with no squeaks, leaks or breakage and have a smooth as stock clutch over-center feel.

I know that I'd like to do it at some point maybe not to the 87 but to a boxy. Maybe a wagon Twisted Evil But then again who knows what ill do it to. If you do make a kit for yourself I'd LOVE to know about it, chances are I'd want you to make double of everything Wink
Back to top Go down
bfurches



Posts : 1061
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 29
Location : Springfield, MA

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:04 pm

Update!

Entire top end, harness and computer are GONE!

Glenn...your pedals are out and ready to go.

It was one hell of a day. I had 8 hours to strip an entire car that I drove into the shop (and no, it was not hacker junkyard style. I needed to save almost everything!)




Back to top Go down
Cadet57



Posts : 4472
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:23 pm

Those are wicked rims.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor



Posts : 4059
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:10 am

Cadet57 wrote:
Those are wicked rims.

What size are they? 16?
Back to top Go down
Machine-De-Zine



Posts : 512
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 59
Location : Wrentham

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:30 am

1984twodoor wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
Those are wicked rims.

What size are they? 16?

They sure look like some variation of what were used on late third-gen Pontiac Trans-Am GTAs and Buick GNXs. They are all 16"x 8" but some had dimples in the casting where they meet the rim (others did not) and there were gold and black choices. Also the TAs had different back space front to rear, 4.75" or 5.25 and you could see the difference because the 4.75s had a deeper lip showing. Also the factory caps were basically the same part with either a GNX for Buick or a pontiac black or gold logo. I remember they had special colored lugnuts as well. What those wheels actually are, maybe B could confirm. Does anybody know if they were actually made by BBS because thats what some of us used to call those style rims?
Back to top Go down
Cadet57



Posts : 4472
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:01 am

Yeah, the 5.25's will fit a b-body right but 4.75's wont. Shame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: LT1 Parts For Sale...   Today at 8:15 am

Back to top Go down
 
LT1 Parts For Sale...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» caprice parts for sale/trade
» One-Off Cox Parts for Sale
» Cox .15 Medallion parts for sale
» *TON 'O parts for sale*
» Cox .049 GTP parts for sale

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: NE marketplace :: Parts for sale or wanted-
Jump to: