BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 132 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:26 pm
Latest topics
» 1980 coupe DeVille for sale
Today at 5:24 am by IMPALADAKID

» 96 SS console, shifter, cable, brackets
Yesterday at 4:01 pm by No Moa

» Lots of 77-79 B-body Parts New and Used
Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:08 pm by Rossj

» Pictures from the 2017 Roundup
Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:00 pm by Big Wagon Guy

» Brake line size help
Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:08 pm by 1984twodoor

» Surprise Surprise!
Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:17 pm by Big Wagon Guy

» 1980 Coupe De Ville
Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:55 pm by IMPALADAKID

» 2017 10th Annual Roundup, List of Attendees
Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:42 am by Big Wagon Guy

» Frame
Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:26 pm by MASShole9C1

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 OMG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
No Moa

avatar

Posts : 3891
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 45
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: OMG   Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:27 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
V8Killer

avatar

Posts : 1691
Join date : 2009-03-12
Age : 46
Location : Southern, NH

PostSubject: Re: OMG   Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:42 pm

Back to top Go down
No Moa

avatar

Posts : 3891
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 45
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: Re: OMG   Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:46 pm

120 bucks!! I'm listing my 9/10 tan crank ones tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
V8Killer

avatar

Posts : 1691
Join date : 2009-03-12
Age : 46
Location : Southern, NH

PostSubject: Re: OMG   Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:48 pm


Amazing what stuff is worth to certain people Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

avatar

Posts : 4243
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: OMG   Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:27 pm

too bad my 9C1 has manual windows...and carpet covering the speakers, and not that plastic grill looking piece
Back to top Go down
No Moa

avatar

Posts : 3891
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 45
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: Re: OMG   Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:34 pm

MASShole9C1 wrote:
too bad my 9C1 has manual windows...and carpet covering the speakers, and not that plastic grill looking piece

Why is that bad? You need panels?
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
MASShole9C1

avatar

Posts : 4243
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: OMG   Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:47 pm

No Moa wrote:
MASShole9C1 wrote:
too bad my 9C1 has manual windows...and carpet covering the speakers, and not that plastic grill looking piece

Why is that bad? You need panels?

Its not bad, its in my nature to hoard parts. I dont NEED them. Mine have a few imperfections. Im nit picky is all. But the kid at my school with the SS(that gets worse every week) laughs cuz i have roll down windows, but I learned my lesson with an '87 caprice in the rain with power windows.
Back to top Go down
Machine-De-Zine

avatar

Posts : 512
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 61
Location : Wrentham

PostSubject: Re: OMG   Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:28 pm

MASShole9C1 wrote:
No Moa wrote:
MASShole9C1 wrote:
too bad my 9C1 has manual windows...and carpet covering the speakers, and not that plastic grill looking piece

Why is that bad? You need panels?

Its not bad, its in my nature to hoard parts. I dont NEED them. Mine have a few imperfections. Im nit picky is all. But the kid at my school with the SS(that gets worse every week) laughs cuz i have roll down windows, but I learned my lesson with an '87 caprice in the rain with power windows.
I am quite picky as well. On my 1996 9C1, both my front door panels are perfect except just above & toward the back of the arm/hand pad is a crack right thru that "rare adriatic-blew" 9C1 plastic. Consequently, I might be interested in that panel, but I could not see, or judge the imperfection described by the seller in the photos supplied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OMG   

Back to top Go down
 
OMG
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: NE marketplace :: Parts for sale or wanted-
Jump to: