BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:40 pm
Latest topics
» 95 9c1 Maine state police car
Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:28 am by No Moa

» 1994 Roadmaster sedan
Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:37 pm by 95brmw

» 96 9C1
Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:30 pm by Cadet57

» 94 RMS 60k miles and 94 FWB with 76k for sale
Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:03 pm by CrashMaster

» Harness wanted
Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:43 pm by No Moa

» WANTED DR side Exhaust manifold
Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:32 pm by Tomz9C1

» 9c1/SS rear disc brakes
Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:06 pm by MalibuSSwagon

» Badass Cruise 2017
Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:34 am by MalibuSSwagon

» This forum needs a pulse check.... pics included
Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:52 pm by sdstick

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Holiday Deals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
boojum



Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 29
Location : NH

PostSubject: Holiday Deals   Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:59 am


UMI Performance

15% off and $9.99 shipping 11/25-11/29
Back to top Go down
boojum



Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 29
Location : NH

PostSubject: Advance Auto   Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:42 pm

Advance Auto

Save 20% on everything!
*

Get FREE shipping on orders over $75, or pick up in-store today.
*

Good for online orders placed November 27-29.
*

Enter code NV20 in shopping cart.

*Offer valid November 27-29, before 11:59 PM EST. Save 20% on your entire online order at advanceautoparts.com. To qualify, orders must be placed for home delivery or in-store pick up. Purchases made in-store do not qualify. Sorry—no rain checks.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4479
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Deals   Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:09 pm

boojum wrote:
Advance Auto

Save 20% on everything!
*

Get FREE shipping on orders over $75, or pick up in-store today.
*

Good for online orders placed November 27-29.
*

Enter code NV20 in shopping cart.

*Offer valid November 27-29, before 11:59 PM EST. Save 20% on your entire online order at advanceautoparts.com. To qualify, orders must be placed for home delivery or in-store pick up. Purchases made in-store do not qualify. Sorry—no rain checks.

This might just make me shop there. I otherwise avoid Advance like the plague. They suck.
Back to top Go down
m00nraker



Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-10-16
Location : Peabody, MA

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Deals   Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:32 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
boojum wrote:
Advance Auto

Save 20% on everything!
*

Get FREE shipping on orders over $75, or pick up in-store today.
*

Good for online orders placed November 27-29.
*

Enter code NV20 in shopping cart.

*Offer valid November 27-29, before 11:59 PM EST. Save 20% on your entire online order at advanceautoparts.com. To qualify, orders must be placed for home delivery or in-store pick up. Purchases made in-store do not qualify. Sorry—no rain checks.

This might just make me shop there. I otherwise avoid Advance like the plague. They suck.


Why the hate for advance? granted I work there so Im a little biased! Cool
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4479
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Deals   Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:38 pm

m00nraker wrote:
Why the hate for advance? granted I work there so Im a little biased! Cool

The one by me is always dirty, shelves a mess and the pricing is stupid. I once went to their site to get a price on ball joints and an O2 sensor. $9.99 and $56.99. Go to the store, $14.99 and $65.99. When I tell the cashier that the prices are wrong she says they can't look up online prices so I have to drive back home, get the prices and drive back to get my money back. Screw that.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

avatar

Posts : 5079
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 35
Location : Reading, MA

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Deals   Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:46 am

I've generally had better luck at Advance than VatoZone. lol

Guess it depends where you are.
Back to top Go down
justinlamb82

avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-03-25
Age : 34
Location : Berlin MA

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Deals   Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:30 am

Cadet57 wrote:
m00nraker wrote:
Why the hate for advance? granted I work there so Im a little biased! Cool

The one by me is always dirty, shelves a mess and the pricing is stupid. I once went to their site to get a price on ball joints and an O2 sensor. $9.99 and $56.99. Go to the store, $14.99 and $65.99. When I tell the cashier that the prices are wrong she says they can't look up online prices so I have to drive back home, get the prices and drive back to get my money back. Screw that.

The prices are not wrong, they are just cheaper most of the time to persuade you to use online and home delivery instead of going to the store. You are lucky they gave you money back because most of the time they won't as it is pretty much 2 different monsters. Next purchase online and pick up in the store and you won't have that headache. Also in some other instences the store will be cheaper than online, I guess I just love them I love you
Back to top Go down
boojum



Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 29
Location : NH

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Deals   Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:30 pm

UMI Performance


15% off and $9.99 shipping 12/27-1/2

Last year Summit had the UMI stuff at the sale prices.



Back to top Go down
laidlow91

avatar

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 39
Location : New Boston, NH

PostSubject: HIDs   Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:08 pm

http://hidextra.com/
39.99 plus free shipping until jan. 2

i bought a set of lights for my wifes car last christmas from these guys.
very easy install and zero problems so far.
Back to top Go down
boojum



Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 29
Location : NH

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Deals   Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:19 pm

Harbor Freight has 25% off any single item on New Years day.

I got a coupon at the store today and they are also on slickdeals.net.
Back to top Go down
GasTT

avatar

Posts : 2675
Join date : 2009-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Treasure Coast, FL

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Deals   Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:47 pm

Might have to check that out I have a gift card to HF.
Back to top Go down
boojum



Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 29
Location : NH

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Deals   Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:39 pm

autoparts123.com

Save 10% In March

Use Coupon Code SAVE10 at checkout!
Back to top Go down
mega

avatar

Posts : 907
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 36
Location : Hyannis, ma

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Deals   Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:52 am

click the link in my sig its advanced and you get 40% off first order and you do it online but can pick up in store. i find all there little coupons and save more than Gieco can save me lol. as long as you pay for it online it gets discount. i.e. a/c bypass pulley list 39.99 + tax with discounts paid 21.00 plus taxso it can be worth it. and id rather pick my own parts they always screw it up here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-England-Caprice-Impala-SS/1082
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Holiday Deals   

Back to top Go down
 
Holiday Deals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» JJ - Gerard Butler: Hawaiian Holiday!
» Dream holiday
» Hawaiian Holiday - Feb 2011 / March 2011
» Bad Holiday Pick Up Lines
» Customer Complaints Kill Holiday Coke Can Design

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: NE marketplace :: Parts for sale or wanted-
Jump to: