BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Morticia is FOR SALE! 95 Caprice Wagon... EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Morticia is FOR SALE! 95 Caprice Wagon... EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Morticia is FOR SALE! 95 Caprice Wagon... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Morticia is FOR SALE! 95 Caprice Wagon... EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Morticia is FOR SALE! 95 Caprice Wagon... EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Morticia is FOR SALE! 95 Caprice Wagon... EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Morticia is FOR SALE! 95 Caprice Wagon... EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Morticia is FOR SALE! 95 Caprice Wagon... EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Morticia is FOR SALE! 95 Caprice Wagon... EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Morticia is FOR SALE! 95 Caprice Wagon...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

Morticia is FOR SALE! 95 Caprice Wagon... Empty
PostSubject: Morticia is FOR SALE! 95 Caprice Wagon...   Morticia is FOR SALE! 95 Caprice Wagon... EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:11 am

http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/1092827100.html

Hello,

I have up for sale my old tried-and-true 95 Caprice wagon. She's a local and national legend! Smile But I have inherited my wife's Roadmaster wagon, so I no longer have a need for "Morticia." The car is satin black with gloss black flames and a grey cloth interior. It has the Corvette-derived 350LT1 v8 with a 4 speed automatic tranny. Fully loaded. Dual power seats. AC. Power locks and windows and mirrors. Remote Start and Keyless entry. It has high miles (204K), is fairly rusty, but at least she sure is ugly! Wink

This car is definately a looker. It turns heads everywhere I go. With the deep tint, moon caps, and custom paint, it just looks sinister heading down the road. I get asked about it at stoplights and at the store. I get thumbs up all over, from all ages. It gets a bit of attention at cruise nights, too!

I drive this car EVERYWHERE! I would not hesitate to hop in and drive it across the country. I regularly take it to Upstate NY and to NJ without any reservations. And, with the cruise set at 78MPH, I get 24-25 MPG! Not bad for a big, heavy, powerful V8 station wagon that can actually HAUL STUFF! Wink Believe it or not, you can actually fit a 4'x8' sheet of plywood or sheetrock in her!

This car has had a ton of work done to it since I've owned it. I repaired the driver's floor board due to rust. Patched the spare tire well. Installed Bonnevile Bucket seats (including modifying the rear to fold!) and an S10 center console. It has upgraded speakers all around and a Pioneer Deck (or maybe a brand new Sony if I swap in the one from my wife's car) and it sounds great. The tranny has been replaced. I did a complete tune up. New heater core. Water pump and thermostat. HD Gabriel shocks. Remote start with Keyless entry. 3.23 posi rear end. New fuel pump and sending unit. Recent tires and brakes. Brake lines. Turbo mufflers and big, silly chrome tips. Sounds great and runs awesome!

This car is just plain awesome. It'd make a great first car for someone in high school or a good winter vehicle or secondary car. This thing is AWESOME in the snow with just a pair of cheap snow tires on the rear. I will even include a spare pair of rims if you like. It could use a little work here and there, as the lower quarters are starting to rust through and the D-pillars are starting to bubble. An exhaust leak has recently popped up, but I will try to take care of it before the sale. But it is mechanically sound and a great driver. She's a great cruiser and is just a nice all around ride. The great thing about big american RWD cars is that they are very simple to work on and parts are dirt cheap for them. Smile

I hate to sell, but I don't have a need for two of these! And to be honest, my wife's car is just in better shape. I will hate to see Morticia go, as she has become a member of the family and I have some great memories in this car. I just don't have the room any more...

Asking $1650 or BO. Can be seen in Nashua, NH.

Morticia is FOR SALE! 95 Caprice Wagon... Wagonfest2K7168Medium-1

Thanks for looking!
Bill
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

Morticia is FOR SALE! 95 Caprice Wagon... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morticia is FOR SALE! 95 Caprice Wagon...   Morticia is FOR SALE! 95 Caprice Wagon... EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:01 pm

So I put the old rims and tires with the full moons on it tonight. I also put the stock headlights back on. Damn, she looks a LOT different with plain old "eyes." Sad
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/

Morticia is FOR SALE! 95 Caprice Wagon...
Page 1 of 1