BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:40 pm
Latest topics
» 2016 9th Annual Roundup, List of Attendees
Today at 6:49 am by bowtiepimp

» Charcoal gray Bonneville seats
Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:14 pm by Matt Trakker

» Tee shirts and shit for the roundup?
Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:24 am by MalibuSSwagon

» 95 9C1
Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:45 pm by Matt Trakker

» 2012 and up Caprice PPV
Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:07 pm by MASShole9C1

» For all B-bodies
Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:59 am by sdstick

» 1994 Roadmaster sedan
Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:41 am by MASShole9C1

» 96 SS Part out
Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:20 pm by 95brmw

» 1996 Caprice Part out
Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:36 am by Tomz9C1

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
September 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 www.badassofnewengland.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fishah



Posts : 1118
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 29
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: www.badassofnewengland.com   Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:09 pm

I just bought it.

May take a day or so to activate, but it as soon as it does it should redirect automatically to the forum.

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: www.badassofnewengland.com   Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:14 pm

Shit! Does this mean I will get laid off as Admin? I don't think I can take anymore rejection. Razz

Nice! That is awesome. So what is Badass of New England worth these days anyways?


Last edited by IMPALADAKID on Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BoSStonsSS



Posts : 770
Join date : 2009-01-22
Age : 29
Location : BOSTON,MA

PostSubject: Re: www.badassofnewengland.com   Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:14 pm

Good ish... tired of havong to google it when im not home. Good job fishmiester
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6859
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: www.badassofnewengland.com   Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:20 pm

But I just had badassofne.net stickers made!!!!! Smile

Very cool, man!

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: www.badassofnewengland.com   Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:22 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
But I just had badassofne.net stickers made!!!!! Smile

Very cool, man!
I knew that was coming. Rolling Eyes But the badassofne.net does not work. scratch


Last edited by IMPALADAKID on Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fishah



Posts : 1118
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 29
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: www.badassofnewengland.com   Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:23 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Shit! Does this mean I will get laid off as Admin? I don't think I can take anymore rejection. Razz

Nice! That is awesome. So what is Badass of New England worth these days anyways?

Haha don't worry. It doesn't do anything beyond re-direct so I won't be involved in anything administrative.

The cost was $12 for 1 year. In 12 months it will need to be renewed.
Back to top Go down
BoSStonsSS



Posts : 770
Join date : 2009-01-22
Age : 29
Location : BOSTON,MA

PostSubject: Re: www.badassofnewengland.com   Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:26 pm

So everyone paypal fisha 10cents cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6859
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: www.badassofnewengland.com   Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:26 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
But I just had badassofne.net stickers made!!!!! Smile

Very cool, man!
I knew that was coming. Rolling Eyes But the badassofne.net does not work. scratch

It just worked for me???

Whatchoo talkin' bout, Willis????

Actually, Dan told me he was moving to a new server soon, so maybe that has something to do with it...

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: www.badassofnewengland.com   Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:28 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
But I just had badassofne.net stickers made!!!!! Smile

Very cool, man!
I knew that was coming. Rolling Eyes But the badassofne.net does not work. scratch

It just worked for me???

Whatchoo talkin' bout, Willis????

Actually, Dan told me he was moving to a new server soon, so maybe that has something to do with it...

I get this.

The webpage cannot be found
HTTP 400
Most likely causes:
•There might be a typing error in the address.
•If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

What you can try:
Retype the address.


Go back to the previous page.

Go to and look for the information you want.

More information

Back to top Go down
Fishah



Posts : 1118
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 29
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: www.badassofnewengland.com   Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:30 pm

Did we really alreaddy have a Domain? Why didn't anyone ever say something?
--

It doesn't work for me either Crovo.
Back to top Go down
Pooge



Posts : 1697
Join date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: www.badassofnewengland.com   Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:31 pm

Right on, thanks!
I must have just missed it, I just had to register www.badassofnewenglandisbass.com because www.badassofnewengland.com was taken...

Doug

_________________
1996 Impala SS - 45K original miles - 5.3 LS swap - Brand new Bilsteins...WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6859
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: www.badassofnewengland.com   Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:32 pm

You were busy working, Fishah. I made a thread. Smile

I'll get it working again. Smile

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Fishah



Posts : 1118
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 29
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: www.badassofnewengland.com   Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:34 pm

Well now I want my $12 back.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6859
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: www.badassofnewengland.com   Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:36 pm

Fishah wrote:
Well now I want my $12 back.

Sorry man. Maybe you shouldn't burp so loud and you'll hear the email notifications?

http://badass-of-ne.forumotion.com/club-news-and-calender-f2/we-have-a-real-web-address-again-t1827.htm

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Fishah



Posts : 1118
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 29
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: www.badassofnewengland.com   Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:38 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Fishah wrote:
Well now I want my $12 back.

Sorry man. Maybe you shouldn't burp so loud and you'll hear the email notifications?

http://badass-of-ne.forumotion.com/club-news-and-calender-f2/we-have-a-real-web-address-again-t1827.htm

Hmm. Well poop.

I'm still gonna use badassofnewengland.com

So there.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6859
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: www.badassofnewengland.com   Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:45 pm

Pooge wrote:
Right on, thanks!
I must have just missed it, I just had to register www.badassofnewenglandisbass.com because www.badassofnewengland.com was taken...

Doug

LOL!

And really?? www.badassofne.net doesn't work for you guys?

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Cadet57



Posts : 4475
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: www.badassofnewengland.com   Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:16 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
But I just had badassofne.net stickers made!!!!! Smile

Very cool, man!
I knew that was coming. Rolling Eyes But the badassofne.net does not work. scratch

It just worked for me???

Whatchoo talkin' bout, Willis????

Actually, Dan told me he was moving to a new server soon, so maybe that has something to do with it...

I get this.

The webpage cannot be found
HTTP 400
Most likely causes:
•There might be a typing error in the address.
•If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

What you can try:
Retype the address.


Go back to the previous page.

Go to and look for the information you want.

More information


I get the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: www.badassofnewengland.com   Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:19 pm

You have to put the www at the begining. It is working now that I tried it that way.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6859
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: www.badassofnewengland.com   Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:11 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
You have to put the www at the begining. It is working now that I tried it that way.

EEEEEEEEEEEEE - dee - yachts!

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Pooge



Posts : 1697
Join date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: www.badassofnewengland.com   Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:35 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:

And really?? www.badassofne.net doesn't work for you guys?

works for me

_________________
1996 Impala SS - 45K original miles - 5.3 LS swap - Brand new Bilsteins...WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
Back to top Go down
Fishah



Posts : 1118
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 29
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: www.badassofnewengland.com   Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:53 pm

www.badassofnewengland.com works now.

I guess now we have dual links? I think that officially means we're awesome.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: www.badassofnewengland.com   Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:26 pm

Fishah wrote:
www.badassofnewengland.com works now.

I guess now we have dual links? I think that officially means we're awesome.

Great. Our club goes both ways.
Back to top Go down
boojum



Posts : 2148
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 29
Location : NH

PostSubject: Re: www.badassofnewengland.com   Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:29 pm



Got 12 more bucks for fnbadassofne.com? Smile
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6859
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: www.badassofnewengland.com   Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:34 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Fishah wrote:
www.badassofnewengland.com works now.

I guess now we have dual links? I think that officially means we're awesome.

Great. Our club goes both ways.

Just like most of the membership... geek

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
boojum



Posts : 2148
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 29
Location : NH

PostSubject: Re: www.badassofnewengland.com   Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:51 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
Fishah wrote:
www.badassofnewengland.com works now.

I guess now we have dual links? I think that officially means we're awesome.

Great. Our club goes both ways.

Just like most of the membership... geek

I was only aware of three members that have both F and B bodies.

Do we have more Camaro owners?

Back to top Go down
Cadet57



Posts : 4475
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: www.badassofnewengland.com   Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:56 pm

just a small nitpick, the www.badassofne.com does not work on cellphone browsers. But I can get there with the other domain... Its all good Arrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: www.badassofnewengland.com   Today at 8:02 am

Back to top Go down
 
www.badassofnewengland.com
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: BADASS information :: Bad talk-
Jump to: