BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
what would it be worth??? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
what would it be worth??? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
what would it be worth??? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
what would it be worth??? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
what would it be worth??? EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
what would it be worth??? EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
what would it be worth??? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
what would it be worth??? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
what would it be worth??? EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

what would it be worth???

Go down 
+5
toomanytoyz
No Moa
Pooge
Cadet57
MASShole9C1
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

what would it be worth??? Empty
PostSubject: what would it be worth???   what would it be worth??? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:39 pm

I know of a little birdie, that has a '96 DCM. Apparently, he wants me to but it, BUT! It has no title as it was acquired from an auction do to a storage bill dispute. It is described as having body damage, some rust, ripped leather, and bad tires. The mileage at this point is unknown for some reason and the car has been sitting for maybe a year or more. He wants $1500. I think thats crazy as he is some 19 y.o. kid. Another little birdie(that is close friend of his) told me that he bought it for $500. But he doesnt know I know that. what do you think? I know I have to see it first, the kid has been dickin around for about 2 weeks about it. but lets be honest. I would love to fuel you guys with some parts here, as well as myself. help me help you I guess Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: what would it be worth???   what would it be worth??? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:14 pm

I think Timmy can take care of the title issue for you thru RI. Outside of that, no idea what its worth, but a no title, car that needs a bit of work? Yeah, id say $500-800.
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: what would it be worth???   what would it be worth??? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:16 pm

Impala or Caprice? Makes a huge difference when you are talking about a "parts car" in terms of what you can sell for decent money off it.

Doug
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: what would it be worth???   what would it be worth??? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:53 pm

MASShole9C1 wrote:
I know of a little birdie, that has a '96 DCM. Apparently, he wants me to but it, BUT! It has no title as it was acquired from an auction do to a storage bill dispute. It is described as having body damage, some rust, ripped leather, and bad tires. The mileage at this point is unknown for some reason and the car has been sitting for maybe a year or more. He wants $1500. I think thats crazy as he is some 19 y.o. kid. Another little birdie(that is close friend of his) told me that he bought it for $500. But he doesnt know I know that. what do you think? I know I have to see it first, the kid has been dickin around for about 2 weeks about it. but lets be honest. I would love to fuel you guys with some parts here, as well as myself. help me help you I guess Very Happy

make him an offer. I'd like a DCM Impala ss for my collection. Go see it, and post some pics up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: what would it be worth???   what would it be worth??? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:58 pm

Well. It wouldnt necessarilly be "up for grabs", so maybe I would like it. I just want to know what you guys would offer up. the car is probably a headache, And I really just want to part it out. Another friend of mine is building two B bodies. we were going halves on it. I personally dont care about driving it/titling it/registering it. Not really gonna move from that decission either.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: what would it be worth???   what would it be worth??? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:25 pm

Sounds like a 500 dollah car.... On a GOOD day. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: what would it be worth???   what would it be worth??? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:28 pm

Well, i have a few needs if you do part it. :-)
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: what would it be worth???   what would it be worth??? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:43 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Sounds like a 500 dollah car.... On a GOOD day. Wink

Thats what I said...the kid is a tool bag with a mullet and his DD is a '70 monte carlo...Anyway. I wont give him anymore than 6 for it. I'll starve him out and he'll come back with a lower price I bet.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: what would it be worth???   what would it be worth??? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:48 pm

Wave cash in his face and start walking away. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what would it be worth???   what would it be worth??? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:29 pm

MASShole9C1 wrote:
the kid is a tool bag with a mullet
LOL.
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: what would it be worth???   what would it be worth??? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:36 pm

MASShole9C1 wrote:

...the kid is a tool bag with a mullet and his DD is a '70 monte carlo...

Could be worse, he could be drivin' a Camaro.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: what would it be worth???   what would it be worth??? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:11 am

boojum wrote:
MASShole9C1 wrote:

El Camino man!
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: what would it be worth???   what would it be worth??? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:42 pm

boojum wrote:
MASShole9C1 wrote:

Mainly if he's one of those people who tried to start the whole "Maro" instead of Camaro thing...
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: what would it be worth???   what would it be worth??? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:50 pm

I finally went to look at this car today. Damn is it cold out! So, after looking at his chevelle ss, el camino, nomad, and 50's chevy dump truck, i got into the impala. Out side appearance: front bumper is smashed off of both corners and hanging in the balance, wheel well trim is completely f'd on front drivers side, complete lense cover missing on drivers corner light, pass. corner light missing, pass side front fender is dented in so that you have full access to the charcoal canister, pass side rear quarter is near flattened. one flat doughnut on front pass side, one truck wheel with flat on front drivers side, two ss wheels on back with bald tires. Engine, Can be cleaned, some kind of oil leak. Interior: dirty carpet, lots of trash, alot of seat cushion foam visible through drivers seat and pass seat a little. the frame appears to be bent up in the middle of the car on both sides, tho the pass. side doors are kinda squished upward and there is noticeable space in the weather stripping. Wax build up everywhere. Had to take the new batt. out of my car, to find out it doesnt start. Checked the fuses, relays, and the theft system has not been engaged. no fuel pump whine. Car just cranks. It is a 96, DCM with sun/moon roof. Again it was picked up in this condition from an auction. still has washington plates and tow chains on it from when he picked it up 2 or 3 months ago.
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: what would it be worth???   what would it be worth??? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:56 pm

You going to buy it?
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: what would it be worth???   what would it be worth??? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:49 pm

Uhm.... Yeaaaaah.

Walk away.
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: what would it be worth???   what would it be worth??? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:11 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Uhm.... Yeaaaaah.

Walk away.

^^^^puss^^^

Lol
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: what would it be worth???   what would it be worth??? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:43 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Uhm.... Yeaaaaah.

Walk away.

Crovo's right again....
That wax build up is a deal breaker...
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: what would it be worth???   what would it be worth??? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:57 pm

sdstick wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
Uhm.... Yeaaaaah.

Walk away.

Crovo's right again....
That wax build up is a deal breaker...

Lol. Damn wax!
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: what would it be worth???   what would it be worth??? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:08 pm

the car is garbage. it was impulse on my part to even give it a 2nd thought. i have two motivated understudies who are fighting over it. they are dumb and dont understand that this will never be a road worthy car with a tight budget. one kid already has an ss, and the other wants to buy this and part out his 92, which is pretty bad, but cheaper, and very saveable. let them learn if they wont listen to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what would it be worth???   what would it be worth??? Empty

Back to top Go down

what would it be worth???
Page 1 of 1