BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 132 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:26 pm
Latest topics
» Pictures from the 2017 Roundup
Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:00 pm by Big Wagon Guy

» Brake line size help
Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:08 pm by 1984twodoor

» Surprise Surprise!
Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:17 pm by Big Wagon Guy

» 1980 Coupe De Ville
Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:55 pm by IMPALADAKID

» 2017 10th Annual Roundup, List of Attendees
Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:42 am by Big Wagon Guy

» Frame
Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:26 pm by MASShole9C1

» Random parts for sale
Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:46 pm by sdstick

» Tires needed
Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:29 pm by silverfox103

» Heater/AC Panel for 1987 - 1990 Caprice Classic Brougham
Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:10 pm by MASShole9C1

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 .....Already?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GasTT

avatar

Posts : 2675
Join date : 2009-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Treasure Coast, FL

PostSubject: .....Already?   Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:45 am

It's snowing.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .....Already?   Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:14 am

Welcome to the frozen tundra. Mad
Back to top Go down
Pooge

avatar

Posts : 1700
Join date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: .....Already?   Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:31 am

I just bought a snowmobile business, BRING IT ON!

_________________
1996 Impala SS - 45K original miles - 5.3 LS swap - Brand new Bilsteins...WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
avatar

Posts : 6878
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 41
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: .....Already?   Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:36 am

I heard the sleet/ice mix hitting the windows on the house last night about 1130. It's just raining here now.

Glad I got the car detailed this weekend... Evil or Very Mad

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
No Moa

avatar

Posts : 3889
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 45
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: Re: .....Already?   Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:01 am

Bring it on, I'm ready!
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
Matt Trakker

avatar

Posts : 5085
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 36
Location : Reading, MA

PostSubject: Re: .....Already?   Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:32 pm

I took my truck out this morning. F that noise!

I wish it wasn't going to be crappy this week, I need to:

Swap the winter tires onto the Caprice
Change the oil in the Caprice
Swap the BFGs onto my truck with the stock wheels
Change the oil in that thing
Get my snowblower going again
Install all the bumper fillers back into the Impala front and rear so I don't have them sitting around all winter getting banged up
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 30
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: .....Already?   Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:48 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:


I wish it wasn't going to be crappy this week, I need to:

Swap the winter tires onto the Caprice
Change the oil in the Caprice
Swap the BFGs onto my truck with the stock wheels
Change the oil in that thing
Get my snowblower going again
Install all the bumper fillers back into the Impala front and rear so I don't have them sitting around all winter getting banged up

Dunno about out there but here its supposed to be high and in the 50's starting tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4066
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: .....Already?   Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
I took my truck out this morning. F that noise!

I wish it wasn't going to be crappy this week, I need to:

Swap the winter tires onto the Caprice
Change the oil in the Caprice
Swap the BFGs onto my truck with the stock wheels
Change the oil in that thing
Get my snowblower going again
Install all the bumper fillers back into the Impala front and rear so I don't have them sitting around all winter getting banged up

You're gonna be so busy youll miss your 4:20 appointment at the reading library. Razz
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 30
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: .....Already?   Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 pm

1984twodoor wrote:


You're gonna be so busy youll miss your 4:20 appointment at the reading library. Razz

Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

avatar

Posts : 5085
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 36
Location : Reading, MA

PostSubject: Re: .....Already?   Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Great, now everyone thinks I smoke weed.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .....Already?   Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
Great, now everyone thinks I smoke weed.
LOL
Nobody "THINKS" you smoke weed. Razz drunken
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4066
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: .....Already?   Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:21 pm



Matt's OTHER project in the library parking lot flower
Back to top Go down
mean ss

avatar

Posts : 648
Join date : 2009-02-25
Age : 59
Location : Nashua NH.

PostSubject: Re: .....Already?   Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:29 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:
Great, now everyone thinks I smoke weed.
LOL
Nobody "THINKS" you smoke weed. Razz drunken


Christ not another drunk drunken



Laughing
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: .....Already?   Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:30 pm

mean ss wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:
Great, now everyone thinks I smoke weed.
LOL
Nobody "THINKS" you smoke weed. Razz drunken


Christ not another drunk drunken



Laughing
No
I am just kidding.
Back to top Go down
mean ss

avatar

Posts : 648
Join date : 2009-02-25
Age : 59
Location : Nashua NH.

PostSubject: Re: .....Already?   Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:31 pm

Thank God



Cool
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

avatar

Posts : 5085
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 36
Location : Reading, MA

PostSubject: Re: .....Already?   Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:53 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:
Great, now everyone thinks I smoke weed.
LOL
Nobody "THINKS" you smoke weed. Razz drunken

Back to top Go down
GasTT

avatar

Posts : 2675
Join date : 2009-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Treasure Coast, FL

PostSubject: Re: .....Already?   Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:11 pm

Hey at least they are driving an Impala.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: .....Already?   

Back to top Go down
 
.....Already?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: BADASS information :: Bad talk-
Jump to: