BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:40 pm
Latest topics
» 2012 and up Caprice PPV
Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:36 pm by No Moa

» I wasn't even looking for this one, I swear!
Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:52 am by 95brmw

» This forum needs a pulse check.... pics included
Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:04 pm by Grumpy

» 1994 Roadmaster Estate Wagon
Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:15 am by lvd2340

» Who're You callin a Turkey?
Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:32 pm by 802

» New Ride
Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:17 am by silverfox103

» Complete SS interior.
Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:35 pm by No Moa

» 2016 9th Annual Roundup, List of Attendees
Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:04 am by MASShole9C1

» Pictures from the 2016 Roundup
Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:03 pm by toomanytoyz

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Free stock short block

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Free stock short block   Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:28 am

I have a stock short block with 87k on it. It has a bad journal on the crank. Might might be able to machine, but I doubt it. I pulled all the pistons out looking for the problem. The block and pistons are mint, as is the cam. Just needs crank and heads. Come get it, I will help load it. It would make a great winter project. Cleaning out the shed today, I will take a pic or two. I would hate to throw it away.

Damage.
Back to top Go down
V8Killer



Posts : 1690
Join date : 2009-03-12
Age : 45
Location : Southern, NH

PostSubject: Re: Free stock short block   Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:35 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
I have a stock short block with 87k on it. It has a bad journal on the crank. Might might be able to machine, but I doubt it. I pulled all the pistons out looking for the problem. The block and pistons are mint, as is the cam. Just needs crank and heads. Come get it, I will help load it. It would make a great winter project. Cleaning out the shed today, I will take a pic or two. I would hate to throw it away.

Oooo. I call dibs. I'll swing over this weekend. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Free stock short block   Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:38 am

V8Killer wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
I have a stock short block with 87k on it. It has a bad journal on the crank. Might might be able to machine, but I doubt it. I pulled all the pistons out looking for the problem. The block and pistons are mint, as is the cam. Just needs crank and heads. Come get it, I will help load it. It would make a great winter project. Cleaning out the shed today, I will take a pic or two. I would hate to throw it away.

Oooo. I call dibs. I'll swing over this weekend. Very Happy
Really? scratch Ok. I will have some lovely parting gifts for you as well. Razz
Back to top Go down
V8Killer



Posts : 1690
Join date : 2009-03-12
Age : 45
Location : Southern, NH

PostSubject: Re: Free stock short block   Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:29 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
V8Killer wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
I have a stock short block with 87k on it. It has a bad journal on the crank. Might might be able to machine, but I doubt it. I pulled all the pistons out looking for the problem. The block and pistons are mint, as is the cam. Just needs crank and heads. Come get it, I will help load it. It would make a great winter project. Cleaning out the shed today, I will take a pic or two. I would hate to throw it away.

Oooo. I call dibs. I'll swing over this weekend. Very Happy
Really? scratch Ok. I will have some lovely parting gifts for you as well. Razz

Sweet, I have a great idea (well in my head anyway) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Free stock short block   Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:56 am

V8Killer wrote:
Sweet, I have a great idea (well in my head anyway) Rolling Eyes
Don't trip! Rolling Eyes


Last edited by IMPALADAKID on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GasTT



Posts : 2675
Join date : 2009-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Treasure Coast, FL

PostSubject: Re: Free stock short block   Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:00 pm

Hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
sdstick



Posts : 4278
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: Free stock short block   Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:32 pm

Hey Al, thanks for jumping on that so fast, kept me outta the land of temptation.

Hey Tim....shouldnt you be at the JY? Suspect ................. Razz

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
V8Killer



Posts : 1690
Join date : 2009-03-12
Age : 45
Location : Southern, NH

PostSubject: Re: Free stock short block   Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:40 pm

sdstick wrote:
Hey Al, thanks for jumping on that so fast, kept me outta the land of temptation.

Hey Tim....shouldnt you be at the JY? Suspect ................. Razz

I know oh too well, I should probably stay out of that land too! Razz Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
GasTT



Posts : 2675
Join date : 2009-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Treasure Coast, FL

PostSubject: Re: Free stock short block   Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:24 pm

sdstick wrote:
Hey Al, thanks for jumping on that so fast, kept me outta the land of temptation.

Hey Tim....shouldnt you be at the JY? Suspect ................. Razz

Relax buddy I just got back home from there!!! Your items are safe with me!
Back to top Go down
Pooge



Posts : 1698
Join date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Free stock short block   Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:12 pm

sdstick wrote:
Hey Al, thanks for jumping on that so fast, kept me outta the land of temptation.

I have a free block too if you need an apple to chew on...

_________________
1996 Impala SS - 45K original miles - 5.3 LS swap - Brand new Bilsteins...WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
Back to top Go down
sdstick



Posts : 4278
Join date : 2009-03-20
Location : Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: Free stock short block   Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:14 pm

AArrggghhh Surprised

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Free stock short block   Today at 11:20 am

Back to top Go down
 
Free stock short block
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Free stock short block
» 94 Camaro LT1 short block - $200
» New short story available FREE right now at Lulu
» x block ruler
» Free short story - On the Rocks

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: NE marketplace :: Parts for sale or wanted-
Jump to: