BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 132 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:26 pm
Latest topics
» Transmission temp sensor help..
Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:41 pm by Ironfistdog

» WTB: 235/70/R15 tires
Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:42 pm by demilo

» Triumph C 7000 Lift
Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:56 am by demilo

» The SSheriff (1996 9C1)
Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:05 am by MASShole9C1

» WTB: caprice taillights
Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:51 am by demilo

» New Ride, New Forum!
Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:47 am by demilo

» 1980 coupe DeVille for sale
Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:01 pm by IMPALADAKID

» The Official 1987 Two Door Body Off RE-build Thread!
Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:25 am by demilo

» 1980 Coupe De Ville
Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:07 am by demilo

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 What A Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 30
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: What A Day   Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:48 pm

Thanks to the shortened work week because of the holiday I've been working 12-14 hour days all week leaving no time to get the car ready for round up. Faced with the same for tomorrow I said f**k it and decided to put the seats in, in the dark. Took my brother and I about an hour to do in the driveway. Didn't even have to remove the seat rails, left them right in the car. Got the last bolt in just before it started pouring out. Came back in the house to check my phone, had a voicemail from Joe saying my cluster is done and ready to ship home. cheers. The cluster won't be done, but the seats are in and my "temporary" console is in. I'm pumped.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4066
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: What A Day   Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:54 pm

Nice, I remember pulling the seats out of my red caprice in the winter so i could take a peek at the floor...I wish I just ignored the rust stain on the carpet lol.


Can't wait to see your wagon...and all the others lol. And the 9C1s and SS's Smile
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 30
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: What A Day   Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:57 pm

1984twodoor wrote:
Nice, I remember pulling the seats out of my red caprice in the winter so i could take a peek at the floor...I wish I just ignored the rust stain on the carpet lol.


Can't wait to see your wagon...and all the others lol. And the 9C1s and SS's Smile

One of the things that still makes me breathe a sigh of relief is the clean floors in my car. I can't wait to see your car either, I have a soft spot for 2 door boxies. Laughing
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4066
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: What A Day   Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
Nice, I remember pulling the seats out of my red caprice in the winter so i could take a peek at the floor...I wish I just ignored the rust stain on the carpet lol.


Can't wait to see your wagon...and all the others lol. And the 9C1s and SS's Smile

One of the things that still makes me breathe a sigh of relief is the clean floors in my car. I can't wait to see your car either, I have a soft spot for 2 door boxies. Laughing

It seems like a lot of people do lol. I am trying to clean it up nice but finding a few things that will need attention soon Surprised but i waxed the door jambs, detailed the interior a little and am gonna wash it tomorrow if i have a chance to. I want her to look nice for all of her fans lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 30
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: What A Day   Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:03 pm

1984twodoor wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
Nice, I remember pulling the seats out of my red caprice in the winter so i could take a peek at the floor...I wish I just ignored the rust stain on the carpet lol.


Can't wait to see your wagon...and all the others lol. And the 9C1s and SS's Smile

One of the things that still makes me breathe a sigh of relief is the clean floors in my car. I can't wait to see your car either, I have a soft spot for 2 door boxies. Laughing

It seems like a lot of people do lol. I am trying to clean it up nice but finding a few things that will need attention soon Surprised but i waxed the door jambs, detailed the interior a little and am gonna wash it tomorrow if i have a chance to. I want her to look nice for all of her fans lol Smile

I'll be lucky if I make it to a tunnel wash on Saturday morning with a quick vaccum. I honestly had no time this week for the car. And tomorrow when I might actually get out early it'll be raining. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4066
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: What A Day   Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:07 pm

Well maybe the rain will wash some of the dust off mine Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What A Day   

Back to top Go down
 
What A Day
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: 91-96 B & D-body tech :: Modifications / Performance-
Jump to: