BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Help put an end to our vanity battle

Go down 
+9
waynes91
GasTT
UberWagon
QwikImpSS
onehunglo
bammax
toomanytoyz
laidlow91
boojum
13 posters
AuthorMessage

Help put an end to our vanity battle Empty
PostSubject: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:17 am

My wife and I are at odds over the registration of our ss.
I want one thing she wants something else.
We had both agreed on BACINBLK, but it was taken. So now we just can't meet on common ground. No
My choices are

SSHAMU
94-WX3
LT1-FTW
FORD8TR
GOTRUST geek
HAPYWLS
GM-GWS

My wifes choices are.

IMPLASS
94-SS
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:55 am

HER SS

THEMSSS

MS SS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:59 am

boojum wrote:
HER SS

THEMSSS

MS SS
Ain't that the truth

I should have it say NOTMINE. geek
I was going to put USSAMER for the name of my old ship, the "AMERICA". But it did not look right.
Back to top Go down
laidlow91

laidlow91

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:19 am

BBBADSS Cool

94-WX3 is the one i like out of your choices.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:51 am

IDK&IDC <---- KL saw that on the road the other day and laoghed her ass off. I did too, when she told me the story!

Razz

I'm not a fan of the plate saying the year and model of the car, so I'd go with the GM-GWS. That's gold right there! GOTRUST is pretty funnny, too. Smile

How about GWSBOYD ? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:52 pm

I've been wondering it for years and now I have to ask. What's with your NH people and your damn license plates? Suspect Is it so boring up there that you just sit around and make up plates all day. I can't drive 10 miles into NH without seeing 50 vanity plates. Just get regular plates and save the extra dough for beer or video games like the rest of america Razz
Back to top Go down
onehunglo

onehunglo

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:31 pm

You could go with the one I had when I was in high school...."1HNGLO"
Back to top Go down
QwikImpSS

QwikImpSS

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:43 pm

Quote :
I've been wondering it for years and now I have to ask. What's with your NH people and your damn license plates? Is it so boring up there that you just sit around and make up plates all day. I can't drive 10 miles into NH without seeing 50 vanity plates. Just get regular plates and save the extra dough for beer or video games like the rest of america

New Hampshire has the highest amount of vanity plates per capita in the US....just a fun little fact.
Back to top Go down
UberWagon

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 5:21 pm

OUR SS
OUR WX3
THE IMP
REAL SS
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 5:45 pm

I know this doesnt apply to you but I want to get NOTASS but I think the state will look at it as 'ASS' and not 'NOT A SS' I also like VEIGHT (thinking about that one for my V8 swapped Eighty Eight). How about NVWSSV Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:35 pm

bammax wrote:
I've been wondering it for years and now I have to ask. What's with your NH people and your damn license plates? Suspect Is it so boring up there that you just sit around and make up plates all day. I can't drive 10 miles into NH without seeing 50 vanity plates. Just get regular plates and save the extra dough for beer or video games like the rest of america Razz
VANITY ENVY! tongue
Back to top Go down
waynes91

waynes91

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:54 pm

kinda like the 94-wx3 but then the knowlegde what it stands for is only known but a select few like something saying 9c1 on it, but its cool thought good conversation pc.
uberwagons are good
no more
fast ss

mine was simple had for over 30 yrs now only been on one non chevy for a few years
Help put an end to our vanity battle Hpim0039
Back to top Go down
M.ROSS

M.ROSS

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:28 pm

I don't like these vanity plates .Not that i would do anything illegal but just in case I would rather not have a plate that was easy to remember Suspect
Help put an end to our vanity battle Cemeterypics41808006
I don't mind showing my plate to the whole internet .As the address for the plate don't match where it is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:30 am

M.ROSS wrote:
I don't like these vanity plates .Not that i would do anything illegal but just in case I would rather not have a plate that was easy to remember Suspect
Help put an end to our vanity battle Cemeterypics41808006
I don't mind showing my plate to the whole internet .As the address for the plate don't match where it is
Yeh, and the plates belong to an 94 toyota pickup, and the car belongs to an elderly gentlemen. Oh wait that is you Mark. geek Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:42 am

toomanytoyz wrote:
IDK&IDC <---- KL saw that on the road the other day and laoghed her ass off. I did too, when she told me the story!

Razz

I'm not a fan of the plate saying the year and model of the car, so I'd go with the GM-GWS. That's gold right there! GOTRUST is pretty funnny, too. Smile

How about GWSBOYD ? Laughing

IDGAFAU

SVPLNET

NODRV55

CUTHERE

IDK&IDC is pretty funny too.

If I had Boyd wheels I would have gone with the GWSBOYD.

Maybe BAONE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:28 am

GWS-LC (Larry Cigar)
Back to top Go down
waynes91

waynes91

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:42 pm

what ..is that were larry cigar is... in prison making license plates Smile
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:58 pm

Just do

IMDAKID

so we all know who to throw eggs at on mod days lol!
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:40 pm

BillsSS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:44 pm

OCD-FTW
Back to top Go down
impss

impss

PostSubject: Vanity plates   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:01 pm

I saw a New Jersey SS with 4DRVETTE. I have IMP-SS But i'm giving it up due to the price increase. R.I. is the highest taxed state., I just received a renewal few of $200 for two years because i have a vanity plate. I hate to give it up.
Back to top Go down
QwikImpSS

QwikImpSS

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:31 pm

I also need to change my plates, I have MYIMPSS and it's annoying how many times people say "my imps" instead of "my imp ss"...ugh.

I've been thinking about SOX-SS, meeting the criteria of being both Red Sox and Impala oriented.
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:37 pm

Bill, I would go with 94-WX3, I like that. It is subtle, but would be appreciated by those that matter.

I love vanity plates, I have had them on almost every car I have had.

My Sierra says "Pooge"
My Impala says "LT1-TON"
I used to have a White, 4 door, long bed Super Duty with limo tint windows...that one said "RDNKLMO" for Redneck Limo cause it was long as a limo and lifted. I think the only person who got it without me telling them was a friend's 85 year old grandmother of all people...LOL

Doug
Back to top Go down
QwikImpSS

QwikImpSS

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:17 am

How about 2TONFUN?
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:35 pm

QwikImpSS wrote:
How about 2TONFUN?

That's the winner in my book right there!
Back to top Go down
8bud

8bud

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:57 pm

I tried to get IB6-UB9 and the lady at the registry gave me a dirty look and said "they won't let you have that". Then I tried to get WACKJOB and the lady called the main office and they asked what kind of vehicle it would be going on and she told them a caprice and they said no because it has a sexual connotation. Wonder why they cared what kind of car it would be going on? Maybe it would have been ok on a bentley or something? confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:41 pm

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner. cheers

We, or should I say She decided on our plates. I came up with it, but my wife put her approval stamp on it. I am very happy with our choice. Very Happy
Shocked
Look for it saturday. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:15 pm

Plates arrived today.
Help put an end to our vanity battle Sshamu002
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:29 pm

sweet

Help put an end to our vanity battle Med_gallery_86_9_128275

Help put an end to our vanity battle Race_shamu_georgia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:09 pm

GasTT wrote:
sweet

Help put an end to our vanity battle Med_gallery_86_9_128275

Help put an end to our vanity battle Race_shamu_georgia
Damn.
So much for being original. Mad Well I am stuck with it til june 2010.

Maybe I can two tone it black over white. scratch

I guess we are SShamu east side, he is SShamu west side. Razz

Now I know what Jim was talking about. Idea
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:35 pm

Cool plate. Smile

I'm pretty sure that there was an LAB wagon on the ISSF that had that plate too. But I like it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:43 am

toomanytoyz wrote:
Cool plate. Smile

I'm pretty sure that there was an LAB wagon on the ISSF that had that plate too. But I like it! Very Happy
Great! Now I feel like a poser. Mad
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:50 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
Cool plate. Smile

Great! Now I feel like a poser. Mad

LOL. No need. None have been up this way. Smile

I like it!
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:08 pm

I'll keep a watch out for some white doors. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:02 am

boojum wrote:
I'll keep a watch out for some white doors. Smile
Your the man Jim. Wink
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 6:20 pm

Help put an end to our vanity battle White
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:09 am

boojum wrote:
Help put an end to our vanity battle White
Maybe some white racing stripes? scratch
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:35 am

I was thinking something a little more radical.

https://media.photobucket.com/image/shamu%20paint/MakaveliFaison/shamu.jpg
Back to top Go down
impss

impss

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:26 pm

boojum wrote:
I was thinking something a little more radical.

https://media.photobucket.com/image/shamu%20paint/MakaveliFaison/shamu.jpg
Shamu, it's perfect!
Back to top Go down
impss

impss

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:39 pm

I re-registered my SS today, and i decided to keep my vanity plates IMP-SS. For only $200 for two years Shocked , got to luv lil rhody Theives. Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help put an end to our vanity battle   Help put an end to our vanity battle Empty

Back to top Go down

Help put an end to our vanity battle
Page 1 of 1