BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:40 pm
Latest topics
» 2016 9th Annual Roundup, List of Attendees
Today at 6:52 am by silverfox103

» 95 9C1
Yesterday at 10:45 pm by Matt Trakker

» Tee shirts and shit for the roundup?
Yesterday at 10:44 pm by Matt Trakker

» 2012 and up Caprice PPV
Yesterday at 1:07 pm by MASShole9C1

» For all B-bodies
Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:59 am by sdstick

» 1994 Roadmaster sedan
Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:41 am by MASShole9C1

» 96 SS Part out
Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:20 pm by 95brmw

» 1996 Caprice Part out
Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:36 am by Tomz9C1

» Allagash Wilderness Waterway Canoe Trip
Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:19 am by boojum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
September 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

So, What does everyone want to do next for August?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What do you want to do in August
1. Mod day
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
2. Cruise
57%
 57% [ 4 ]
3. Autocross
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
4. something else?????
29%
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:09 am

I am figuring something in early to mid August.

So what do you guys want to do?

Another Mod day

Cruise

Autocross

??????
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:03 am

What will you be driving?
Back to top Go down
sdstick

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:56 am

silverfox103 wrote:
Laughing Laughing I dont think even he knows... Laughing Laughing
Whatever you guys decide. I'm hit or miss with my time lately. Family stuff.
There is hope that I may free up more after today cheers

96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
Pooge

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:44 am

I should be up for anything on a Sunday. I'm hoping to have the car done by the end of the month, so hopefully I can pimp down in that!

Doug

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:44 am

I'm driving Laura around again so her schedule is my schedule. With that said if I can work around her work and my car is actually running well then I'm down for whatever.
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:26 pm

AUG 22nd 2010 8am-3pm rain or shine
located at MacMulkin Chevrolet in NASHUA NH EXIT 2 off of ROUTE 3 NORTH just across the mass state line. This is a super wheels showdown qualifying event. $15 reg. fee
every reg. entered into special drawing. Space is limited..... get here early...... but no ones getting turned away hugh turnout last year the show is free to attend...... over 50 top awards in several categories.........
*corvette
*camaro
*GM
*street machine
*hot rod
*antiques
*pre war
*mopar
*no-GM
*special interest
*paint
*engine
*long distance
*** best club***

lets show the coupes how us big bodys roll!!!!
the reg. fee is only if you want to compete to qualify
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:46 pm

bowtiepimp wrote:
located at MacMulkin Chevrolet in NASHUA NH EXIT 2 off of ROUTE 3 NORTH just across the mass state line. This is a super wheels showdown qualifying event. $15 reg. fee
every reg. entered into special drawing. Space is limited..... get here early...... but no ones getting turned away hugh turnout last year the show is free to attend...... over 50 top awards in several categories.........
*corvette
*camaro
*GM
*street machine
*hot rod
*antiques
*pre war
*mopar
*no-GM
*special interest
*paint
*engine
*long distance
*** best club***

Aww look a car show on my Birthday. Id say i'd go but I'll most likely be inebriated Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:32 pm

bowtiepimp wrote:
*corvette
*camaro
*GM
*street machine
*hot rod
*antiques
*pre war
*mopar
*no-GM
*special interest
*paint
*engine
*long distance
*** best club***

I would hit that too. cheers But I was thinking early August. I myself would like a autocross. And if we get enough votes for it, we could sling some metal around and have a blast.

silverfox103 wrote:
I will never tell.
Back to top Go down
mean ss

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:18 pm

road course Shocked
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:19 pm

mean ss wrote:
road course Shocked

Christ, the wagon can barely handle a U turn. I can only imagine what a road course will do to it Laughing
Back to top Go down
mean ss

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:26 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
mean ss wrote:
road course Shocked

Christ, the wagon can barely handle a U turn. I can only imagine what a road course will do to it Laughing

you have to lean how to drift that tank Smile
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:34 pm

mean ss wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
mean ss wrote:
road course Shocked

I took the hearse at work sideways the first winter I worked there. Does that count? Laughing
Back to top Go down
mean ss

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:48 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
mean ss wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
mean ss wrote:
road course Shocked

I took the hearse at work sideways the first winter I worked there. Does that count? Laughing
only if there was a coffin in the back affraid
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:50 pm

I dunno if I'll have a car to autocross at that point. It'll be right after the Fest so the Marshmallow may be coming apart. So I'd either be in one of the Caddy's or the truck...

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
JRS9C1

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:55 pm

In the next couple of weeks I will be looking to cruise down to Epping for the 1/4 mile stretch... bounce
Back to top Go down
laidlow91

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:38 pm

hows bout dis?

Last edited by laidlow91 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:42 pm

laidlow91 wrote:
hows bout dis?
I just see a red X scratch
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Road Trip!   Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:50 pm

Road Trip!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:58 pm

boojum wrote:
Road Trip!
I like it Jim. It is creative, and he would never see it coming. cheers
Back to top Go down
laidlow91

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:03 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:

still????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:05 pm

laidlow91 wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:

still????
X
Back to top Go down
laidlow91

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:06 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
laidlow91 wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:

still????
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
how bout now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:07 pm

laidlow91 wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
laidlow91 wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:

still????
how bout now?
NOPE
Back to top Go down
laidlow91

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:08 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
laidlow91 wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
laidlow91 wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:

still????
how bout now?
NOPE
now i think you f'n with me.
Y can i see it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:10 pm

laidlow91 wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
laidlow91 wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
laidlow91 wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:

still????
how bout now?
NOPE
now i think you f'n with me.
Y can i see it?
I am not kidding. All I see is an x. I used to be able to click on the x and a small window would tell me what program I needed to view the pic. But I can not seem to do that with vista.
Back to top Go down
Fishah

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:13 pm

Good idea Jimmy! I'll grill up some burgers and dogs for the occasion.

Last edited by Fishah on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
laidlow91

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:14 pm

is Bill the only one that cant see this?????
why can i see it if its not saved to my comp.?
its hosted through photobucket like all my other pics.

ANYBODY???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:18 pm

I was able to click the red x and get properties. From there I was able to get an Idea what you were trying to show us. I then did the google and came up with this.
http://www.j-cena.com/?p=4538

And fisher there is nothing to be seen here. Move along. Razz
Back to top Go down
mean ss

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:18 pm

laidlow91 wrote:
is Bill the only one that cant see this?????
why can i see it if its not saved to my comp.?
its hosted through photobucket like all my other pics.

ANYBODY???

no workie
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:19 pm

I don't even see a X.
Just nothing.
Back to top Go down
laidlow91

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:22 pm

ok...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyQAwkjXZ2c
Back to top Go down
laidlow91

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:32 pm

bottom of the page. aug. 14th
http://www.afterfxcustoms.com/upcoming-shows/

if you got a minute check out there site.
they do some real nice work, and have some nasty shop vehicles.
ive seen there f650, and there challenger(claimed to be the worlds most powerful)
there out of NH, up near lebanon
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:44 pm

i see it.... nasty flyer ....... they have some nice rides..... but those guys are douches..... tried talking to them about gettng work done and their rides at two different shows and they were like whatever f.u. acting like they s*** dont stank so its hard to support them in anyway....... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
bammax

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:23 pm

Maybe a tour of the Perewitz shop could be arranged. But that means another south shore meet and you yankees aint into that stuff Rolling Eyes

Linky Linky
https://www.perewitz.com/default.asp
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:27 pm

I voted for a cruise. These cars are ment to drive. Maybe something out to the cape or somethin. That'd be cool.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:15 pm

But we drive the cars to get to the -whatever- and then drive around again? And not get to hang out and chill? I mean, yeah, I know they are meant to drive, but unless I'm racing, I'd rather be just hangin out or wrenchin when I'm out with the club. Ya know? Wink

American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:52 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
But we drive the cars to get to the -whatever- and then drive around again? And not get to hang out and chill? I mean, yeah, I know they are meant to drive, but unless I'm racing, I'd rather be just hangin out or wrenchin when I'm out with the club. Ya know? Wink

Well I was meaning something more like a big cookout and then a cruise. Like at a state park or somethin like that and then a nice drive. That kinda deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:22 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
I have to agree. No matter what we do, it is the hanging out and talking shop that is the most memorable for me. The fall round up, I remember the whole time we spent at the walmart parking lot, and Johnsons icecream shop. But the ride is a blure.

I think we should all meet at Bill's, and then after an intense BS session, head to MacMulkin for the day. I would like to see BADASS take the best club award. cheers
Besides, we have not done a car show yet. scratch

Maybe Bowtiepimp can set us up with our own spot. Very Happy Hint Hint, nudge nudge. Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:30 pm

f'n right.......... let me know and its done........ bills is right there plus al's garage is just two mins up the road..... five if you do the speed limit Very Happy

i dont think, better yet i know people have no idea how crazy we are with theses big body's or how deep we role lets make our presence be felt

Back to top Go down
bammax

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Ya know some of you bums can drive down here tomorrow and bs all you want. You don't even hafta get outta bed that early to get here. Girls bending over to pick up balls, ice cream, and club members to hang out with Wink
Back to top Go down
sdstick

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:11 pm

If it helps decisions at all Dan from CIA is pushing his schedule towards 9/3-9/5.
I'm good with....
IMPALADAKID wrote:

I think we should all meet at Bill's, and then after an intense BS session, head to MacMulkin for the day. I would like to see BADASS take the best club award. cheers
Besides, we have not done a car show yet. scratch

Maybe Bowtiepimp can set us up with our own spot. Very Happy Hint Hint, nudge nudge. Wink Wink
Or whatever else you decide

96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:30 pm

bowtiepimp wrote:
f'n right.......... let me know and its done........ bills is right there plus al's garage is just two mins up the road..... five if you do the speed limit Very Happy

i dont think, better yet i know people have no idea how crazy we are with theses big body's or how deep we role lets make our presence be felt

Well
As soon as Crovo Chimes in, (Seeing how he is the Prez and all), I will make it Official.

And Brad. I would have loved to come down, but we have a very busy schedule this weekend.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:14 pm

Sounds good to me. Smile

American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, What does everyone want to do next for August?   Today at 11:43 pm

Back to top Go down

So, What does everyone want to do next for August?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1