BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 59 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:20 pm
Latest topics
» New (to me) RMS
Yesterday at 12:49 pm by MASShole9C1

» Jerry's sequentials group purchase
Yesterday at 9:36 am by MASShole9C1

» CraigsList car finder
Yesterday at 4:32 am by Pooge

» Feeler- Looking for Steelies with Dog Dish nubs
Yesterday at 4:31 am by Cadet57

» Summit SUM-G9001 Headers, Mods needed?
Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:08 pm by 1984twodoor

» 5 Ultra low mileage multec injectors
Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:14 am by miniz33

» WTB 91-96 B body, NOT looking for someone to check Craigslist.
Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:47 pm by 1984twodoor

» Some more goodies for sale
Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:22 am by Cadet57

» Bumper Guards: 2, Shitty Drivers: 0
Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:24 pm by MASShole9C1

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2014
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    
CalendarCalendar
Share | 
 

 badass logo ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bowtiepimp



Posts: 1517
Join date: 2010-06-18
Age: 28
Location: working a corner near you

PostSubject: badass logo ?   Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:00 pm

how and where can i get a decal for my car
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts: 6486
Join date: 2009-01-20
Age: 37
Location: East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: badass logo ?   Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:07 pm

You have to travel all the way to nashua to get one. Wink

I am the holder of the stickers. You must correctly answer 3 questions before you are awarded your prize.

One. What is your favorite color?

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut

A Toasted Marshmallow, A BADASS truck, a unicorn and giant pit to throw money into...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
96slowss



Posts: 844
Join date: 2010-06-09
Age: 25
Location: Halifax,MA

PostSubject: Re: badass logo ?   Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:08 pm

bill crovo.. $3 bucks or 2 for $5
Back to top Go down
96slowss



Posts: 844
Join date: 2010-06-09
Age: 25
Location: Halifax,MA

PostSubject: Re: badass logo ?   Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:09 pm

damn beat me 2 it...
Back to top Go down
bammax



Posts: 2301
Join date: 2009-02-22
Age: 32
Location: Mansfield, Ma

PostSubject: Re: badass logo ?   Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:23 pm

96slowss wrote:
bill crovo.. $3 bucks or 2 for $5

Depends on the style Wink
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts: 6486
Join date: 2009-01-20
Age: 37
Location: East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: badass logo ?   Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:24 pm

bammax wrote:
96slowss wrote:
bill crovo.. $3 bucks or 2 for $5

Depends on the style Wink

No it doesn't. Smile

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut

A Toasted Marshmallow, A BADASS truck, a unicorn and giant pit to throw money into...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
bammax



Posts: 2301
Join date: 2009-02-22
Age: 32
Location: Mansfield, Ma

PostSubject: Re: badass logo ?   Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:26 pm

So no upcharge for the big iron cross sticker huh? Interesting. I'm still waiting on an old school version though Wink
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp



Posts: 1517
Join date: 2010-06-18
Age: 28
Location: working a corner near you

PostSubject: Re: badass logo ?   Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:27 pm

all the way to nashua dam ....... i think i can get from exit 5 to 4 in about 28 seconds........ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sdstick



Posts: 3987
Join date: 2009-03-20
Location: Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: badass logo ?   Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:48 pm

bowtiepimp wrote:
....... i think i can get from exit 5 to 4 in about 28 seconds........ Very Happy
I think the BADASS sticker knocks 5 seconds off that ET

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke the 4L60E
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Something else..scratch ..slipped my mind
Back to top Go down
Cadet57



Posts: 4179
Join date: 2010-03-14
Age: 26
Location: Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: badass logo ?   Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:50 pm

sdstick wrote:
bowtiepimp wrote:
....... i think i can get from exit 5 to 4 in about 28 seconds........ Very Happy
I think the BADASS sticker knocks 5 seconds off that ET

It's also increased my mpg's by 5!
Back to top Go down
GasTT



Posts: 2615
Join date: 2009-01-19
Age: 26
Location: Treasure Coast, FL

PostSubject: Re: badass logo ?   Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:57 pm

I put one on my van and my A/C clutch went out! ***BEWARE***

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: badass logo ?   Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:04 pm

bowtiepimp wrote:
all the way to nashua dam ....... i think i can get from exit 5 to 4 in about 28 seconds........ Very Happy
Please! Evil or Very Mad I have done better in my HHR. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fishah



Posts: 1115
Join date: 2009-01-20
Age: 26
Location: Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: badass logo ?   Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:31 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
You have to travel all the way to nashua to get one. Wink

I am the holder of the stickers. You must correctly answer 3 questions before you are awarded your prize.

One. What is your favorite color?

If I know the velocity of an unladen swallow do I get it for a discount?
Back to top Go down
sdstick



Posts: 3987
Join date: 2009-03-20
Location: Revere, MA

PostSubject: Re: badass logo ?   Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:10 pm

Fishah wrote:


If I know the velocity of an unladen swallow do I get it for a discount?
Does this mean you've found the secretarial pool?

_________________
Steve


96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke the 4L60E
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Something else..scratch ..slipped my mind
Back to top Go down
bammax



Posts: 2301
Join date: 2009-02-22
Age: 32
Location: Mansfield, Ma

PostSubject: Re: badass logo ?   Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:22 am

sdstick wrote:
Fishah wrote:


If I know the velocity of an unladen swallow do I get it for a discount?
Does this mean you've found the secretarial pool?

I think we found the guy who writes Jay Lenos jokes Rolling Eyes

Razz
Back to top Go down
Cadet57



Posts: 4179
Join date: 2010-03-14
Age: 26
Location: Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: badass logo ?   Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:22 am

Fishah wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
You have to travel all the way to nashua to get one. Wink

I am the holder of the stickers. You must correctly answer 3 questions before you are awarded your prize.

One. What is your favorite color?

If I know the velocity of an unladen swallow do I get it for a discount?

African or European?
Back to top Go down
bammax



Posts: 2301
Join date: 2009-02-22
Age: 32
Location: Mansfield, Ma

PostSubject: Re: badass logo ?   Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:25 am

Cadet57 wrote:
Fishah wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
You have to travel all the way to nashua to get one. Wink

I am the holder of the stickers. You must correctly answer 3 questions before you are awarded your prize.

One. What is your favorite color?

If I know the velocity of an unladen swallow do I get it for a discount?

African or European?

racist Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Cadet57



Posts: 4179
Join date: 2010-03-14
Age: 26
Location: Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: badass logo ?   Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:28 am

bammax wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
Fishah wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
You have to travel all the way to nashua to get one. Wink

I am the holder of the stickers. You must correctly answer 3 questions before you are awarded your prize.

One. What is your favorite color?

If I know the velocity of an unladen swallow do I get it for a discount?

African or European?

racist Rolling Eyes


Someone needs to brush up on their Python.
Back to top Go down
bammax



Posts: 2301
Join date: 2009-02-22
Age: 32
Location: Mansfield, Ma

PostSubject: Re: badass logo ?   Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:37 am

Cadet57 wrote:
Someone needs to brush up on their Python.

Someone needs to learn sarcasm Wink
And for that I fart in your general direction Razz

And now for something completely different.....stop threadjacking and getting off topic you threadjack off topicers
Back to top Go down
Cadet57



Posts: 4179
Join date: 2010-03-14
Age: 26
Location: Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: badass logo ?   Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:24 am

bammax wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
Someone needs to brush up on their Python.

Someone needs to learn sarcasm Wink
And for that I fart in your general direction Razz

And now for something completely different.....stop threadjacking and getting off topic you threadjack off topicers

The interwebs needs a sarcasm font. Laughing
Back to top Go down
bammax



Posts: 2301
Join date: 2009-02-22
Age: 32
Location: Mansfield, Ma

PostSubject: Re: badass logo ?   Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:14 am

Cadet57 wrote:
The interwebs needs a sarcasm font. Laughing

I agree completely Rolling Eyes

lol!
Back to top Go down
 

badass logo ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» badass logo ?
» For Sale: Loose Tri-Logo Boba Fett (Dark Belt/Painted Knee/Painted Dart) SOLD
» Picea abies 2002 - yamadori "LOGO"
» FS: TRi Logo Emperor, Made in Macau, different punch/macao sticker (SOLD)
» FS: Tri logo Ev9d9 and Barada, loose Amanaman

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: BADASS information :: Club News and Calender-