BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Anyone have the iPhone EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Anyone have the iPhone EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Anyone have the iPhone EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Anyone have the iPhone EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Anyone have the iPhone EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Anyone have the iPhone EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Anyone have the iPhone EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Anyone have the iPhone EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Anyone have the iPhone EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Anyone have the iPhone

Go down 
+5
No Moa
Pooge
Cadet57
Fishah
JRS9C1
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Anyone have the iPhone Empty
PostSubject: Anyone have the iPhone   Anyone have the iPhone EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:45 pm

I have been thinking about getting a phone that does it all. Phone, internet, email, video, camera, gps, music. And this looks like the answer. Ideas? suggestions?

http://www.apple.com/iphone/iphone-3g/
Back to top Go down
JRS9C1

JRS9C1

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the iPhone   Anyone have the iPhone EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:16 pm

My girlfriend has it and pays a lot more than she should. Around 100 bucks a month, but that's only with 400 minutes. Outgoing and incoming too. With around 900 minutes she was paying $145. She has unlimited data and txting. Internet is nice to use on occasion, but IMO not worth the cost.

Just my .02. drunken
Back to top Go down
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the iPhone   Anyone have the iPhone EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:53 pm

Pass...

Get a Blackberry or Droid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the iPhone   Anyone have the iPhone EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:14 pm

I know I will be getting rid of sprint for good. I am going with verizon after my contract ends in november. And by then they will have the iphone. The $30+ a month I will save I can get a data/text plan.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the iPhone   Anyone have the iPhone EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:17 pm

Billy,

The iPhone is a hunk of crap. Its an over hyped, over priced joke of a phone. My friend dumped his after two months. Another friend did the same. There is few things it does well. For a lot less money, get a Motorola Droid. I've had one since November and its phenomenal. Its fast, its stable, it does everything I need it to do, tons of great, free applications. Plus they are buy one get one free at Verizon right now.

Ps, the iPhone coming to Verizon isn't a sure deal. Mostly because Apple doesnt want to make two versions of it.
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the iPhone   Anyone have the iPhone EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:38 pm

I've had my Dingleberry for a month now, loving it. I use it for everything, phone, internet, email. It does it all well.

Doug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the iPhone   Anyone have the iPhone EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:01 pm

I have time to figure it all out. Which is good, because I am confused about phones, and services. I don't know half of what I thought I knew. scratch
Two of the service writers I work with have the iphone, and love them. I have been checking them out and love the way they work.
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the iPhone   Anyone have the iPhone EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:45 pm

Had my iPhone for 2 years, love it! It is a little expensive, and it can get finiky sometimes, but I have beat the snot out of it and it's still going. Just bought the gf and her daughter one, they both love them 2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
cmccabe

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the iPhone   Anyone have the iPhone EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:48 am

I want an iphone but I don't want AT&T. Several of people at work have them and none of them have signal at work right in downtown concord. But they all still love it.
Back to top Go down
iceman3201

iceman3201

PostSubject: Anyone have the iphone   Anyone have the iPhone EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:04 am

my son has the blackberry. and uses it for every thing. i just have a lg small flip up phone. and i use net ten for service. never have a bill. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://iceman3201@maine.rr.com
bfurches

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the iPhone   Anyone have the iPhone EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:06 pm

Love my iphone 210%

I have had the 3g and 3gs, both were awsome phones and I have yet to have a single problem.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the iPhone   Anyone have the iPhone EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:44 pm

I have a crappy old Cingular Go Phone (s'pretty sweet brosephs...shyeah...) I bought at WalMart in 2006 for 25 bucks because they wouldn't work with me on replacing my broken $200 phone which simply disassembled itself in half for no apparent reason, just out of warranty. I said to hell with it, went to WalMart, got this thing and put my SIMcard in it, it worked.
Laughing
I've dropped this phone off of a 4 story abandoned building before (onto dirt) and nothing happened, I kick it across parking lots to make people laugh, it fell in snow, fell in a bag of thinset mortar, I just don't care what happens to it and for some reason it is unbreakable. My buddy that works on tugboats had one so if it fell in the water, it wouldn't matter as much.

Still, people are telling me to get the iPhone of course, but I can't help but think it's just like how "Macs are better" when they're really just inconvenient and backwards... Laughing I know at least three people who've smashed them to pieces without being too crazy. My friend has some Motorola counterpart, a Click or a Droid or something and it seems a lot beefier and sturdy, and has the same things on it. Just like how everyone I know says their iPod is a POS and self destructs if light or air touches it.

As far as plans, I have ATT right now as a plan, I generally pay just under 60 bucks a month for my bill (I think I have something like 400 texts a month?)...but I'd like to pay less than that. I've never had too many problems but I still wonder if the grass is greener on the other side. Verizon is a little too "Big Brother is Watching You" for my tastes and I will never do business with them as far as cell phones if I can avoid it. Back in the day my dad had a pager with some sort of service (probably Airtouch) and it got taken over by Verizon. As soon as that happened, they sent my father all these threatening and rude letters about what "could" happen if he didn't pay his bill. He didn't even do anything! I've had other people tell me similar things about their whole attitude.
My dad said Sprint sucks, and 2 of my friends say Sprint is awesome. I don't know what the hell to think anymore...lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the iPhone   Anyone have the iPhone Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone have the iPhone
Page 1 of 1