BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****

Go down 
+12
M.ROSS
Matt Trakker
onehunglo
cloud 9
sdstick
V8Killer
Tomz9C1
boojum
silverfox103
toomanytoyz
bammax
Fishah
16 posters
AuthorMessage

Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** Empty
PostSubject: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:07 pm

IMPALADAKID - 2
toomanytoyz - 3
silverfox103 - 3
GasTT - 2
Fishah - 1
Matt Trakker - 2
bammax - 2
sdstick - 2
MASShole9C1 - 2
BoSStonsSS - 1
M.ROSS - 1
V8Killer - 3
Tomz9C1 - 4
onehunglo - 2

Current total is 30. If I have forgotten anyone or the amount of people in your party is different, let me know. Very Happy

Last edited by IMPALADAKID on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:37 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:27 pm

I think I'm out. Dover is just a little too far for me and my magic carpet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:36 pm

Fishah wrote:
I think I'm out. Dover is just a little too far for me and my magic carpet.
Somebody has to be cruising by you. scratch
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:45 pm

I'd grab you but it looks like my car will be full up that morning silent
Back to top Go down
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:00 pm

Its kinda out of the way. Southern people will be cruising up the coast - Manchester is a detour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Fishah wrote:
Its kinda out of the way. Southern people will be cruising up the coast - Manchester is a detour.
I will leave you on the list anyways. Wink
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:21 pm

Fishah, if you don't mind riding with the baby, I'll pick ya up. I'll be heading through Manch anyways...

No gaurantees that Bella will be friendly though. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
silverfox103

silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:37 pm

Glad you have an extra car seat for Bill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:52 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Fishah, if you don't mind riding with the baby, I'll pick ya up. I'll be heading through Manch anyways...

See, I told you Fisha. And you and Bella are about the same age. Razz

And just to make it fair, I am closer to her hight. scratch
Back to top Go down
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:08 am

toomanytoyz wrote:

You sure you're heading through Manch? I don't wanna make you go out of your way.

If you really don't mind then I'm totally in, Thanks! Tell Bella not to worry about being friendly - I've got a mean side too Mad
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:20 am

Can someone go out of their way to pick me up? I don't have my car with me and I'm in El Segundo.

TIA
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:31 am

I'm in NE PA. Can someone pick me up, cars not running. TIA.
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:35 am

I will be there with my two boys. I'll be in the Silverado to pick up stuff & I'll have a seat open (up front) if somebody needs a ride. I'm leaving from Derry but I can detour if need be (Manch is only 10 mins away) -Al
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:04 pm

sdstick = Me & Matt = 2 => 21
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:44 pm

2 adults & 2 kids (7 & 10) from the Bordeau tribe. I'm guessing that puts us at 26 pending the weather.
Back to top Go down
cloud 9

cloud 9

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:01 pm

OK , I am a little slow but I completely forgot about this,. When is it again??? Question
You need directions. Razz
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:02 pm

cloud 9 wrote:
OK , I am a little slow but I completely forgot about this,. When is it again??? Question

This Sunday! Smile
Back to top Go down
onehunglo

onehunglo

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Me and little lady be coming.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:43 pm

Ok, due to the storm, looks like we may be out. As some of you know, I work for the phone company and this wind storm hit us HARD. Seems as bad as, if not worse than, the ice storm last year. The damage I saw today... I can't even begin to describe the damaged houses, uprooted monster trees, poles and trees and lines down... It's insane. And my job to help clean it up. Looks like I'm going to be working Sunday instead.

Sorry.

On a side note... Anyone want to buy a nice plow truck I saw today? I love those old K5 Blazers!

Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** Plowtruckforsale
Back to top Go down
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:32 pm

Daym Crovo that's nutso!

This storm was wild though. Hadta be 70mph winds last night!

Anyway, we lost power at around 9pm Thursday. Been off ever since. The school kicked us all out and sent everyone home indefinitely.

So it looks like I may be out too, since I'm now at home in Newton. I may be able to get the Honda, we'll see. Don't wait up for me is all.

On the plus side - classes were cancelled and I didn't need to do my paper on the Aeneid.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:39 am

I might be out too, and it's because of more tree-related BS! I've cleaned a little up today with my dad and have to do more over the weekend, he has two houses and the storm totally twisted the neighborhood's cap back at the other one. Lots of trees down here too.

Had a big limb fall on my Blazer, but it didn't really damage anything (I hope.) The tent my Impala is parked in sounded like it was going to blow down, nothing happened other than a few things tipped over I had stuffed around the car (including glass, which didn't break). I can't believe how nuts this storm was, I got caught in a flood in the Caprice over in Winthrop and had to drive through about a foot of water that went for about 1000 feet. I thought I was screwed but made it through, then had to come back through it again...I'm lucky no water came in the car.

I'm still going to try and make my way up there if I can though!
Back to top Go down
M.ROSS

M.ROSS

PostSubject: I had fun Too   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:18 am

Winds were unbeleivable here.
The lights flickered a couple of times and we had a few extra customer just because they had no power and nowhere to go.
At 11:00 the front door got caught by a wind gust and snapped the bottom hinge off.
Thank god someone grabbed it and kept it from shattering,
I set it inside the hallway and At 3:00 AM all by myself got the top hinge on and screwed a 2 by 4 to the frame to hold it in place. MCGYVER cheers No way was i gonna stay there all nite and wait for the glass guys to come fix it.
It was like something out of an old Charlie Chaplin Movie.Wind howling/120LB door.You get the picture.
I ended up canceling my trip to Dougs/Pooge.Because i thought the weather on friday was going to be more of the same. NOPE Beautiful sunny skies all day.Gonna try again Saturday.
Ended my nite with no lights at home.Read some/ate and out like a light[PUN]

PS I knew it wasn't going to be a good day when i whacked myself in the forehead with the car door .
Bled a lot not too deep no stitches.an inch lower bye bye eyeball affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:58 am

M.ROSS wrote:

PS I knew it wasn't going to be a good day when i whacked myself in the forehead with the car door .
Bled a lot not too deep no stitches.an inch lower bye bye eyeball affraid
Must be the top corner of the drivers door. I can not tell you how many times in the past 16 years I have wacked both my head and neck on that corner. scratch

SUNDAY IS CANCELED! Due to the weather. I am writing to you guys via generator power. We have not had power since thursday night, and I am not sure when it will be back. Phyllis said she thought Newicks was without power as well. I have not been able to get in touch with them.

I will reschedule for March 6 or 13th.

So now is the time for everyone to speak up. Which date works best for everyone. I will reschedule based on responses.

We had wind gusts hitting 90mph.
Back to top Go down
M.ROSS

M.ROSS

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:30 am

What a bunch of wimps .Who needs power ? It's because Toys can't make it isn't it ?
I was so looking forward to seeing the look on his face when Bradley layed that as#whopping on him Laughing
And Bill it was the top of the door on the jeep. It would have missed you by 2 feet. affraid
I'm off on my pilgrimage to Pooges .Got a new GPS .Wish me luck !!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:59 am

M.ROSS wrote:
What a bunch of wimps .Who needs power ? It's because Toys can't make it isn't it ?
I was so looking forward to seeing the look on his face when Bradley layed that as#whopping on him Laughing
And Bill it was the top of the door on the jeep. It would have missed you by 2 feet. affraid
I'm off on my pilgrimage to Pooges .Got a new GPS .Wish me luck !!!!!
No mr smarty pants. It is not because Toyz can't make it. It is because the resturant has no power, and many people will not make it anyways. So there! Razz
Back to top Go down
BoSStonsSS

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:10 am

Lol good luck mark on your journey. Gps is not gonna help you.

Why cancel? Bring it down here. I'm sure fisha can find a spot. If not Ihop. All you ca eat pancakes ftmfw.
Back to top Go down
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:20 pm

Lol there are places down here, but at this point it's too late to get everyone down this-a-way.

Billy, I'm up for either date.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Well, my weekend just came to an end reading that there is no meet. I was even sick and tried getting over it real quick, even left school early, now, I guess I have more gas for next week. Looking forward to next time!
Back to top Go down
mean ss

mean ss

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:46 pm

no race on the 13th Smile we just got are power back this morning
Back to top Go down
onehunglo

onehunglo

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:39 pm

13th works better for myself, I'll be in Mexico next week...screw power!
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:54 pm

The 6th would work for me the 13th I am in Atlanta. Bill, your moving from a Sunday to a Saturday?

Just a thought: push it up to the first weekend of April and the summer queens come out of hibernation.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:06 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
The 6th would work for me the 13th I am in Atlanta. Bill, your moving from a Sunday to a Saturday?

Just a thought: push it up to the first weekend of April and the summer queens come out of hibernation.

Tom C.
That is not a bad idea Tom.
Maybe we should push it back to early april.
I no longer have internet or power so I am useless til at least tuesday.
Back to top Go down
druzdcm

druzdcm

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:15 pm

I am glad everyone is ok. I was in DC this last week until a few hours ago today for some work related travel so I am glad the event will be moved so I can attend, possibly with wife and insane toddler.
cheers
Back to top Go down
http://druzcherrybomb.shutterfly.com
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:22 pm

bah. Now how am I going to unload all of my stuff scratch I even pulled everything out of stoarage last night just so that it'd be ready to go. Anyone feel like coming by and snatching stuff out of my car before it goes back to storage Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:35 pm

Anyone up for a get together in Mass in place of Dover for tomorrow? Just for those in the area who took the day off and would like to still catch other people. Maybe we can hit the South Shore Plaza in Braintree, Ma since they have food, shopping, and movie theatres. It's not a great local for those coming from Maine and points up north there but for those in southern NH, Ma, and RI it might be an easy way to salvage the day. For food they have Legal Seafood, Cheesecake Factory, 99, Joe's, and Uno's

Who's in so we can figure out a quick schedule and meeting spot?

ADDRESS:
250 Granite St
Braintree, MA 02184

South Shore Plaza is located at the intersection of Route 3 and I-93 in Braintree, MA (Exit 6).
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:40 pm

Gee Billy, thanks for moving the date just for me again!

*snickers*

I think either date works for us, too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:39 am

toomanytoyz wrote:
Gee Billy, thanks for moving the date just for me again!

*snickers*

I think either date works for us, too...
Just trying to make your head bigger Billy. Razz

And the fact the resturaunt has no power had nothing to do with it. Wink
Back to top Go down
M.ROSS

M.ROSS

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:05 pm

All Right B Mac make a desicion.
6th = no good too soon to plan.
13th works or at least mid march .
We ain't gotta do anything formal, Pick a central spot for a mini swap meet.
I've got a crapload of parts to get transfered to the rightful owners.
and stuff i need to get from people.
If Crovo can't make it we'll just get one of dem standup cardboard cutouts.
Stand him in a corner with a diaper bag in one hand, swag in the other.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:06 am

We'd need a truck and some guys to move the cut-out. Even a cardboard Crovo would be pretty hefty Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****   Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED***** Empty

Back to top Go down

Febuary Meet and greet *****CANCELED*****
Page 1 of 1