BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!

Go down 
+16
IMPALADAKID
8bud
1984twodoor
sdstick
onehunglo
M.ROSS
Matt Trakker
Tomz9C1
bammax
BoSStonsSS
boojum
toomanytoyz
mean ss
Pooge
iceman3201
V8Killer
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
V8Killer

V8Killer

Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:52 am

Nice to learn that there is lots of people around here with these cars. I have modded tons of GM's, and the Caprice is the next to get it Very Happy
About Me: Started working for GM as a tech in 1989, worked in every GM car line since. I was actually working for Olds at the end(too bad). I love GM car/trucks, and modifing them all. I've been in a small private shop in Milford fot two years now(done with dealers), and have a hobby/side work shop in Nashua, near the airport. I kinda need it just to work on all my stuff.
I've met Crovo a few times, first time was actually down at Englishtown, back when we both had Fleetwood's, and Pooge when I got my SS wheels. Would like to talk/meet up with you guys, and look foward to helping and learning on the forum.
Later, -Al
Back to top Go down
iceman3201

iceman3201

PostSubject: hey guys. newbie digging the site   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:26 pm

welcome al. every body knows bill c lol! ive never met pooge ive bought a couple of things from him. doesnt he live some where you cant find him? have to call him only to get parts. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://iceman3201@maine.rr.com
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:25 pm

iceman3201 wrote:
welcome al. every body knows bill c lol! ive never met pooge ive bought a couple of things from him. doesnt he live some where you cant find him? have to call him only to get parts. Razz
Yup he's waaay out there. I think i could have been in Vermont in 5 more minutes Laughing
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:06 pm

Bill, how come my signiture is'nt showing? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:16 pm

Nice to see you make it over here!

And yes, you can be in Vermont in LESS than 5 minutes from my house, and yes, there actually is a house there, not jut a big piece of land with cars on it anymore...LOL

Nice to have ya here.

Doug
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:35 pm

Pooge wrote:

And yes, you can be in Vermont in LESS than 5 minutes from my house, and yes, there actually is a house there, not jut a big piece of land with cars on it anymore...LOL

Nice to have ya here.

Doug
Hey Doug, glad to hear you are making progress. Don't know if you remember me talking about my turbo Buick's, but i finally got my T to run an 11.8@112. Stock longblock, turbo, throttle-body, trans(just a shift-kit), torque converter, rear axle. Oh and on 4 yr old BFG drag radials & pump gas. Shocked Once you get them figured out they flat out HAUL. This year I'm going to spend a lot more time on the Caprice.
Back to top Go down
mean ss

mean ss

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:54 pm

V8Killer wrote:
Pooge wrote:

Nice to have ya here.

Doug
Hey Doug, glad to hear you are making progress. Don't know if you remember me talking about my turbo Buick's, but i finally got my T to run an 11.8@112. Stock longblock, turbo, throttle-body, trans(just a shift-kit), torque converter, rear axle. Oh and on 4 yr old BFG drag radials & pump gas. Shocked Once you get them figured out they flat out HAUL. This year I'm going to spend a lot more time on the Caprice.

Hi Al
what year Caprice? and what are you doing to it

Bob
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:59 pm

V8Killer wrote:

Good to see ya here, Al! Been a while! Smile

After you make your sig, you need to go into your profile-preferences, and make sure that the "show signature" has the yes highlighted. That's all I can think of...

Where-abouts in Nashua is your shop? Got a lift? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:12 pm

Hey Bob, Caprice is 95 L99 car, have already done F-body front bar, KYB's, 17" SS wheels, rebuilt 4L60(by me) w/super servo, HD band & superior shift-kit, 2,800 converter, march underdrive, TB bypass, 160 t-stat. I have a alum headed f-body LTI w/70k on it, LT4 hotcam & springs, MSD box, two sets of rear gears(have'nt decided on 3.73 or 4.11's) & a posi, all waiting to be put in soon Smile
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:17 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
V8Killer wrote:

Good to see ya here, Al! Been a while! Smile

After you make your sig, you need to go into your profile-preferences, and make sure that the "show signature" has the yes highlighted. That's all I can think of...

Where-abouts in Nashua is your shop? Got a lift? Wink
Hey Bill, yup did'nt enable it, duh on me. Shop is a couple blocks away form the airport on Pine Hill rd. Heck yeah it has a lift, double heat, air, 220 mig, cut-off saw, full tools. That's how we roll lol! Which part of Nash are you in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:49 pm

V8Killer wrote:
Heck yeah it has a lift, double heat, air, 220 mig, cut-off saw, full tools. That's how we roll lol! Which part of Nash are you in?
Someone call my name?

Welcome aboard

My first hipo gm car was a 87 Buick GN. It was a hi 12 second car with a couple Kenne Bell bolt ons.

I traded it for a then new 94 impala ss at the end of 94.

Your 89 turbo t/a is one of my all time favorite cars. I would love to have built a c-4 vette with a 86-87 3.8 turbo motor.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:06 pm

That effin rawks, Al! Can you set up rears? I have a set of 4.10's and a posi to put in an SS rear. Then I gotta swap the ss rear into the wagon. And do the Panther rear bar. And a converter. And headers and exhaust. And... Wink

See... I need someone local with a lift. Razz Still sure you wanna be on here???? Wink

I'm over on East Dunstable. Right off exit 4. Not even 10 minutes from the airport.
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:32 pm

My Blazer and I would like to meet you and your lift. What are you doing tonight? I'm probably closer than Crovo and I can bring pizza! Smile

Welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:44 pm

boojum wrote:
My Blazer and I would like to meet you and your lift. What are you doing tonight? I'm probably closer than Crovo and I can bring pizza! Smile

Welcome.
In all fairness, I have seen the pizza delivery guy arrive before crovo ordered. Razz
Back to top Go down
BoSStonsSS

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:44 pm

did i hear someone say MOD DAY on a lift? lol
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:47 pm

No mod days for you Rich. Every time you touch something on your car something else breaks Razz
Back to top Go down
BoSStonsSS

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:51 pm

bammax wrote:
No mod days for you Rich. Every time you touch something on your car something else breaks Razz

LOL ITS BEEN TREATING ME WELL NOWWW.. I WANNA PAINT IT SOON
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:09 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
V8Killer wrote:
Heck yeah it has a lift, double heat, air, 220 mig, cut-off saw, full tools. That's how we roll lol! Which part of Nash are you in?
Someone call my name?

Welcome aboard

My first hipo gm car was a 87 Buick GN. It was a hi 12 second car with a couple Kenne Bell bolt ons.

Your 89 turbo t/a is one of my all time favorite cars. I would love to have built a c-4 vette with a 86-87 3.8 turbo motor.
Yup, love them turbo's. The T/A is my favorite too. The car is a friggin blast to drive, super stealthy, stock exh. so it's quiet. Most people think it just a stock TPI car, till I stomp it on a roll & burn the drag radials Laughing
Hey a good friend of mine has a 87 Vette roller & I have lots of extra turbo parts. Know what I'm thinking??
Love the B-bodies too. We need to turbo one!
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:16 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
That effin rawks, Al! Can you set up rears? I have a set of 4.10's and a posi to put in an SS rear. Then I gotta swap the ss rear into the wagon. And do the Panther rear bar. And a converter. And headers and exhaust. And... Wink

See... I need someone local with a lift. Razz Still sure you wanna be on here???? Wink

I'm over on East Dunstable. Right off exit 4. Not even 10 minutes from the airport.
Yup, done lots of gear swaps & have the special tools to do em. Will work for parts(or money) Laughing
Hey correct me if i'm wrong, but are'nt the control arm mount spacing wider on the wagon rear? They are in the earlier boxes, sway bar for a wagon was wider, better measure first.
PM me your phone# & we'll set some stuff up
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:46 pm

V8Killer wrote:
rebuilt 4L60(by me) w/super servo, HD band & superior shift-kit,

Did some one say trans rebuild? Welcome aboard Al! I have two 4l60e's that need some tlc. Can you help?
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:07 am

V8Killer wrote:

It's been done. Don't try to outrun any cops driving Caprices up in the northern states Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:08 am

V8Killer wrote:

Yup, done lots of gear swaps & have the special tools to do em. Will work for parts(or money) Laughing
Hey correct me if i'm wrong, but are'nt the control arm mount spacing wider on the wagon rear? They are in the earlier boxes, sway bar for a wagon was wider, better measure first.
PM me your phone# & we'll set some stuff up

Ok, you just moved up to damn near president status.

The spread between the wagon and sedan is 3 inches wider, and since someone measured first, it had never been done before........... Until some guy who did not measure to see the 3 inch difference, just did it, and it worked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:10 am

V8Killer wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
V8Killer wrote:
Someone call my name?

Welcome aboard

Yup, love them turbo's. The T/A is my favorite too. The car is a friggin blast to drive, super stealthy, stock exh. so it's quiet. Most people think it just a stock TPI car, till I stomp it on a roll & burn the drag radials Laughing
Hey a good friend of mine has a 87 Vette roller & I have lots of extra turbo parts. Know what I'm thinking??
There is a guy with a 3.8t powered b-body olds wagon. It would be cool to build a 3.8t impala. I mean your only 15 hp under the stock LT1, but 25 ft lbs more torque than the LT1. The difference in wieght would not be much. If memory serves me the Gn came in at 3800 lbs, mabe even closer to the 2 ton mark. The Impala SS is at about 4245 give or take for options.
400 lbs could be pulled from a b-body easily.
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:22 pm

Tomz9C1 wrote:
V8Killer wrote:

Did some one say trans rebuild? Welcome aboard Al! I have two 4l60e's that need some tlc. Can you help?
I guess it would depend on what you want to spend, what the trans needs, & what you want the trans to hold up to. the 4l60 is a decent trans under moderate power levels and weight. Sometimes the cost to build one that rugged just is'nt worth it and you should just step up to a 400 or 4l80. Hence the reason i'm doing a 4l80 swap in my turbo regal, for how much i'd have to spend on the 200r4 to make it survive on repeated launches behind 500+ft lbs of torque was'nt worth it to me. Give me the details.
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:26 pm

bammax wrote:
DOH Laughing Boy, i've soo been there. At least the Impy's are newer & seem to have less rust (well less than the 86-87's G-cars I like)
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:51 pm

Seems I may have found someone to assist in my future th350 to 2004r swap Wink
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:35 pm

bammax wrote:
Seems I may have found someone to assist in my future th350 to 2004r swap Wink
B-or-G body?
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:36 pm

OK, what happened to Bill?
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:02 am

Welcome to the board, looks like you turned some heads mentioning you have a lift... Laughing

Sweet list of cars you got there!
Back to top Go down
M.ROSS

M.ROSS

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:23 am

Matt Trakker wrote:
Welcome to the board, looks like you turned some heads mentioning you have a lift... Laughing

Who cares about a lift and some fancy cars.
The man rebuilds tranis and can set up a rear end .
I'm pretty sure that makes him everyones new Best friend. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:50 am

V8Killer wrote:
Which one? Razz
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:59 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
V8Killer wrote:
Which one? Razz

Yeah, which one? Smile

I think I may have seen your TA a couple times over the summer, too. Ever in Hudson?
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:11 am

V8Killer wrote:
Tomz9C1 wrote:
V8Killer wrote:

I guess it would depend on what you want to spend, what the trans needs, & what you want the trans to hold up to. the 4l60 is a decent trans under moderate power levels and weight. Sometimes the cost to build one that rugged just is'nt worth it and you should just step up to a 400 or 4l80. Hence the reason i'm doing a 4l80 swap in my turbo regal, for how much i'd have to spend on the 200r4 to make it survive on repeated launches behind 500+ft lbs of torque was'nt worth it to me. Give me the details.

If I could get you to build one to say handle around 350 hp or more, that would work for me. I had a guy from NY REBUILD one for me several years back and it lasted about one month, 3/4 gone. As a matter of fact I have lost four of my 4l60e's to the 3/4 syndrome. lol.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:14 am

M.ROSS wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:

Hmmmm....well now that you mention it...I still need a rear end built for my Blazer and the TH350 in my Impala is a little screwy...maybe I should have a 700R4 put in there or something...yeah.... Smile
Back to top Go down
onehunglo

onehunglo

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:27 am

M.ROSS wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:

Mr. Ross you killed it! Razz
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:32 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
boojum wrote:

Welcome.
In all fairness, I have seen the pizza delivery guy arrive before crovo ordered. Razz

and beer?

You want fun projects like building a cross member for a T56 in a '91 Camaro. The aftermarket stuff for this ain't all that great.

Normally we'd be asking for photos of your rides but in your case I think we rather see photos of the shop. Smile
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:46 am

Poor Doug Sad

He was a couple weeks late finishing his garage and now everybody left him for the new guy Sad

I'll still be your friend Doug Very Happy And not just cause I'm going to be looking for a bunch of parts this summer Laughing
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:03 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
V8Killer wrote:
Which one? Razz

Yeah, which one? Smile

I think I may have seen your TA a couple times over the summer, too. Ever in Hudson?
Sorry should have said "What happened to Crovo?" Lol
Nope was'nt my T/A, mine has'nt been out for almost 3 years now Sad (divorce can do that to you). It looks like the one Doug picked up but white instead of red, gold wheels.
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:09 pm

boojum wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
boojum wrote:

Welcome.

and beer?

You want fun projects like building a cross member for a T56 in a '91 Camaro. The aftermarket stuff for this ain't all that great.

Normally we'd be asking for photos of your rides but in your case I think we rather see photos of the shop. Smile
Yup we could do the crossmember. I'll use your's to make a jig and start selling them Smile
Next thing I buy is going to be a tubing bender (for roll bars, crossmembers, etc). I have been looking at a couple of air over hydro units. Oh did I mention my friend has a CNC plasma table? It will cut stuff up to a 1/2" thick, 4' X 8' Shocked
Back to top Go down
iceman3201

iceman3201

PostSubject: hey guys::newbie digging the site   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:24 pm

al your going to have to start taking reservations. i believe youve made a lot of new friends in a short time. lol!
Back to top Go down
iceman3201

iceman3201

PostSubject: hey guys:: newbie digging the site   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:51 pm

bammax wrote:
Poor Doug Sad

He was a couple weeks late finishing his garage and now everybody left him for the new guy Sad

I'll still be your friend Doug Very Happy And not just cause I'm going to be looking for a bunch of parts this summer Laughing
sounds like a cruise to dougs house this spring or summer would be a good adventure. we can all follow rich lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:30 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
V8Killer wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
V8Killer wrote:
Someone call my name?

Welcome aboard

There is a guy with a 3.8t powered b-body olds wagon. It would be cool to build a 3.8t impala. I mean your only 15 hp under the stock LT1, but 25 ft lbs more torque than the LT1. The difference in wieght would not be much. If memory serves me the Gn came in at 3800 lbs, mabe even closer to the 2 ton mark. The Impala SS is at about 4245 give or take for options.
400 lbs could be pulled from a b-body easily.
And it is now for sale.
http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=234454
Back to top Go down
BoSStonsSS

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:03 am

iceman3201 wrote:
bammax wrote:
Poor Doug Sad

sounds like a cruise to dougs house this spring or summer would be a good adventure. we can all follow rich lol!

LOL dont follow me we will never get there
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:07 pm

BoSStonsSS wrote:
iceman3201 wrote:
bammax wrote:
Poor Doug Sad

LOL dont follow me we will never get there
I could get us close, my Dad lives the next town over, but actually making it to his house is a different story (and i've even been there once). It would be an AWESOME ride on a nice day Wink
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:06 pm

I don't know how many third gen T56 cross members you could sell. Spellunker (sp?) had a good one but stopped making them. Sphon's is a monster, it looks like it's special made to get you high centered on speed bumps. Maybe I could tack weld one up and have you make it look nice and stay together. Smile

I'll take one of these when the tube bender shows up:

Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! 113_0703_01_z+1935_chevy+front_view

http://www.hotrod.com/featuredvehicles/113_0703_1935_chevy/index.html
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:01 am

Hello. I'm still waiting for my chassis.

Don't need the crossmember any more.Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! Hrdp_0712_14_z+top_10+1935_chevy_modified
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:10 pm

Do those BFG's make the front end wander?????? Smile
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:56 pm

Holy "Back from the Dead" thread revival, Batman!
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:24 pm

sdstick wrote:

I'll let you know after I get my frame but really, who cares? Smile

toomanytoyz wrote:
Holy "Back from the Dead" thread revival, Batman!

It took me a while to collect some of the more expensive parts.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:25 am

sdstick wrote:

Hoosiers....GET IT RIGHT Like a Star @ heaven

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!   Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys. Newbie diggin the site!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next