BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...

Go down 
+7
bammax
Fishah
iceman3201
GasTT
sdstick
silverfox103
MASShole9C1
11 posters
AuthorMessage
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... Empty
PostSubject: Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...   Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:35 am

Hey all you other BADASS members. I wanted to say whats up and I look forward to sharing and learning study here on the forum. Been living here my whole life except between 2005 and this last summer. I just returned from 4 years of active duty and in 5 months got myself two real nice B body "cappy's". I'd love to get together when weather sunny and time permit. Stay warm and keep filling the gas tanks in your boats and set sail for the boonie's. I look forward to some of that swag too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...   Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:12 am

Welcome, you'll like it around here. Actually there are quite a few members right around your area. The club is very active and there are quite a few activities during the course of the year.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...   Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:27 am

Welcome! I see your an early riser Shocked
I'm not around near as much as the others but I'm always watching the forum
These guys do know it all though, your in the right place
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...   Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:06 am

Welcome, im right around the corner in Cumberland off of 114.
Back to top Go down
iceman3201

iceman3201

PostSubject: whats up in the north east? new guy on the forum   Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:30 am

welcome. you will like it here. i dont know much about b-bodies. but since being here. im learning. but the most important thing is pics. every one likes to see pics. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://iceman3201@maine.rr.com
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...   Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:09 pm

Welcome to the show. Glad you made the jump over.

What's your name?

Hope to see ya at the next meet in the spring!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...   Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:38 pm

Welcome aboard. I am from Foxborough originaly, and lived in Attelboro for a couple years on James street.
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...   Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:29 pm

You'll officially be in the southern wing of the club along with everyone from Rich (bostonss) southward. We basically don't do much on our own, and some guys like Drew and Timmy may not actually exist, but we're good at doing whatever them Yankees come up with for activities Laughing
Back to top Go down
gsxr.garry

gsxr.garry

PostSubject: Re: Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...   Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:19 pm

Welcome,, yahooo im not he "new guy " anymore,, im in southwest Rhode Island, Misquamicut Beach area,,think im the southern most member,, since i joined im here every day,, youll like this club and forum,, i know i do!!,,these guys definately know their B&D bodies.
(I think Timmy is a robot) clown
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...   Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:03 am

Sweet!!! Thanks for all of the greetings! I look forward to seeing you guys when we can. My name is Brian for those who asked. I'm around pretty much all day. so if anybody local wants to meet up and go "sailing" for a bit, or just talk one anothers ears off, my gas tank is usually empty but I'll check the sofa in my '94 for some spare change...and maybe a snack too. But seriously. Dont let the winter get ya down. My 9C1 is wrapped up for the winter, it's an original L.A. county reserve unit, so it stays away from the winter wonderland portion of the year. but the other 12 weeks of the year, I like going to shows, swap meets, and...the parts store like the rest of you. Big swap meet during May in Mansfield. I suggest, those who can make it...MAKE IT. LOTS of great stuff. I will be parting out a '94 this winter and will be selling what I've got. Spaces are $40, and admission is $10 per. The 15th and 16th. Make a note on the calender! Once again, thanks for having me aboard!
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...   Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:41 am

Oh, and BTW. Some one explain the drew and timmy situation...new guy, dont get it yet. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...   Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:13 am

There are a list of "regulars" who may not actually exist. They go by the names Timmy, Drew, and Jr. I have met some of them and I'm not completely sure it wasn't just a figment of my imagination. In the end it's like the Dilbert episode when they created Todd (for those who don't get the reference Todd) Even though we believe in them we can't prove that they exist since they don't appear before large groups Suspect
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...   Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:20 am

Hey Brian, welcome to the madness. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...   Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:38 am

bammax wrote:
.... Even though we believe in them we can't prove that they exist... Suspect

Somewhat like Brads decision making skills & sanity Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz

OK couldnt resist. Note to self, stop teasing Brad or he'll become a hater tongue
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...   Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:51 am

I'm guessing you don't know my e-mail address
lol!
Back to top Go down
druzdcm

druzdcm

PostSubject: Re: Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...   Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 3:26 pm

Hey-I'm here Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://druzcherrybomb.shutterfly.com
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...   Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:05 pm

druzdcm wrote:
Hey-I'm here Surprised

what's up. Nice ride! Real clean!!! Maybe one day I'll have an SS...sighs...
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...   Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:17 pm

druzdcm wrote:
Hey-I'm here Surprised
And your right! Drews SS is sweet

MASShole9C1 wrote:
Maybe one day I'll have an SS...sighs...

We all love the SS but dont think a Caprice is any less appreciated
Same car, different look
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...   Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:33 pm

sdstick wrote:
druzdcm wrote:
Hey-I'm here Surprised
And your right! Drews SS is sweet

MASShole9C1 wrote:
Maybe one day I'll have an SS...sighs...

We all love the SS but dont think a Caprice is any less appreciated
Same car, different look

Oh trust me. I enjoy the caprice a sh$t ton. I just like how the SS sits and the interior is pretty desireable. Put it this way, I would neeeeeeeeeeeeever trade my 9C1 for an SS...
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...   Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 7:03 pm

Just get the ss springs and wheels along with a grille and a spoiler. Then you too will have an SS. The interior is over rated in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...   Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:10 pm

Im Tim I actually exist and I attended wagonfest 09 I even stayed at the microtel overnight.

Anyways, brian, all you need is some ss springs and go to bills or LKQ and grab a blazer center console/floor shifter and you're golden. My caprice is in the garage for now but I'd like to check yours out sometime.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...   Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:13 am

GasTT wrote:
Im Tim I actually exist and I attended wagonfest 09 I even stayed at the microtel overnight.

Anyways, brian, all you need is some ss springs and go to bills or LKQ and grab a blazer center console/floor shifter and you're golden. My caprice is in the garage for now but I'd like to check yours out sometime.

Oh yeah. most definately. maybe sometime after this sh$tty snow storm we can meet up. Where can I get a pair of SS springs used?(locally)
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...   Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:37 am

Pooge or No Moa would probably have some kicking around.
Back to top Go down
druzdcm

druzdcm

PostSubject: Re: Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...   Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:39 am

Thanks for the compliments Wink
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...   Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:52 pm

druzdcm wrote:
Thanks for the compliments Wink

I couldn't help but drool my friend! cheers
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...   Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:58 am

It's even pretty underneath.

Drew, did you ever get the trunk popper working again?
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...   Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:24 am

I look forward to seeing it in person some day!
Back to top Go down
druzdcm

druzdcm

PostSubject: Re: Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...   Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:49 am

I got a keyless black box off the SSforum and haven't thrown it in. Having the kids car seat(no more) was there to stay till Novemeber when my wife was laid off so it's another "winter to-do"
Back to top Go down
waynes91

waynes91

PostSubject: Re: Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...   Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:58 pm

yeah brian ,your in with a good bunch people, met some of the awhile back ( there's a lot of them with the name bill) all very helpful.im down in groton ct myself, don't head north that much,i really got to get some me time , see what happens next year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...   Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum... Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats up in the north east? New guy on the forum...
Page 1 of 1