BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Cheap '95 for sale EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Cheap '95 for sale EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Cheap '95 for sale EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Cheap '95 for sale EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Cheap '95 for sale EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Cheap '95 for sale EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Cheap '95 for sale EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Cheap '95 for sale EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Cheap '95 for sale EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Cheap '95 for sale

Go down 
+12
Pooge
boojum
sdstick
silverfox103
toomanytoyz
JRS9C1
iceman3201
Tomz9C1
SWT SS
No Moa
JaySS
bammax
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bammax

bammax

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:00 pm

I'm thinking for my plans I'd be better off selling my '95 and starting with a boxy. So for anyone interested in having a '95 Caprice for their winter car or to clean up and do an LT1 swap let me know before I get too carried away stripping this thing. This car gets me all over New England without fail so I don't hesitate to jump in it and drive hundreds of miles. It's probably a better than winter beater but some of you guys are more picky about cars than me.

Here are the issues:

It has an L99 with the 7.5 rear in it and 196k miles.
The trans takes a minute to engage reverse but once it shifts it works fine, and all forward gears work perfectly without delay.
It needs some body work (dents) but has no rot at all and only a few spots that are showing surface rust.
The rear window should be resealed because it leaks at the bottom which makes the trunk wet.
The steering is loose but I have a complete front end rebuild set (all parts are either moog or gm) that I can sell with the car.
I am keeping the stereo but can put a different one in it's place or can install a head unit that you supply if you want.
There are a few oil leaks I haven't fixed since it only drops about a quart every 5-6 months and I change my oil at least that often anyway.
It's time for new brakes. I have some brand new rotors/pad/bearings that I can sell with the car also unless you already have some to supply.
I would put some good winter tires on it because the ones it has now are pretty slidy in the snow.

Here's some good points:

It is a '95 so it has the cool quarter windows and mirrors
It has a newer cooling system (radiator, waterpump, overflow tank, thermostat, hoses all replaced within the past few years)
Fuel pump replaced a couple years ago
Digidash works 95% of the time
Gary's headlight wiring custom installed
Gary's battery cables
N97's with trim and centers
It's dcm with tan cloth interior (manual seats, manual mirrors, power windows, power locks)
It has no rot and only minor surface rust

I'd like to get $750 without the stereo, steering parts, or brake parts. If you want any of those included then tell me and we can work out a price from there. I can get pics up in the next couple days if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
JaySS

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:50 pm

We all know that Bill M. - IMPALADAKID - and family has had difficult year and is having a hard time keeping his '94 from turning into a iron oxide stain in the driveway. Seems like it might be a good time to step up and help out one of our own.

He & I have talked a couple times off-line about getting him a better body to swap onto his car.

If this is as rust free as you say, and if this is something that he is interested in doing, perhaps it should be best used to save his car.

In the holiday spirit I'll pony up $100.00 towards the purchase price so that Bill can have it to swap his rusty Impala parts into.

Think this might be something you like to do, Bill?

If so, then $100.00 down - $650.00 or so to go...

Anyone else with me?

- J

Last edited by JaySS on Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:17 pm

I thought he repaired the quarters? Is the bottom that bad?
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
SWT SS

SWT SS

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:34 pm

JaySS wrote:
We all know that Bill M. - IMPALADAKID - and family has had difficult year and is having a hard time keeping his '94 from turning into a iron oxide stain in the driveway. Seems like it might be a good time to step up and help out one of our own.

He & I have talked a couple times off-line about getiing him a better body to swap onto his car.

If this is as rust free as you say, and if this is something that he is interested in doing, perhaps it should be best used to save his car.

In the holiday spirit I'll pony up $100.00 towards the purchase price so that Bill can have it to swap his rusty Impala parts into.

Think this might be something you like to do, Bill?

If so, then $100.00 down $650.00 or so to go...

Anyone else with me?

- J

We have all had hard times from time to time so I'm with J and if we can help one of our own then I'm in. ANYONE ELSE??

$650 - $100 (CP)= $550.

Merry Christmas Bill
Chris
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:26 pm

Bill and I also talked about how it would be cool to replace the bottom of the body. If he's going to do it, I'll send $100.00 = 450.00 Bal. Where do I send the money order?
Hopefully I'll be around to help do the work.
Back to top Go down
iceman3201

iceman3201

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: cheap 95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:32 pm

im in $50.00 thats all i can do. sorry wish i could do more. like tom said where do we send christmas present to. Very Happy down to $400.00. come on guys.
Back to top Go down
http://iceman3201@maine.rr.com
JRS9C1

JRS9C1

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:39 pm

I'll do $200. Tell me where to send it.
Back to top Go down
iceman3201

iceman3201

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: cheap 95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:43 pm

bammax wrote:
I'm thinking for my plans I'd be better off selling my '95 and starting with a boxy. So for anyone interested in having a '95 Caprice for their winter car or to clean up and do an LT1 swap let me know before I get too carried away stripping this thing. This car gets me all over New England without fail so I don't hesitate to jump in it and drive hundreds of miles. It's probably a better than winter beater but some of you guys are more picky about cars than me.

Here are the issues:

It has an L99 with the 7.5 rear in it and 196k miles.
The trans takes a minute to engage reverse but once it shifts it works fine, and all forward gears work perfectly without delay.
It needs some body work (dents) but has no rot at all and only a few spots that are showing surface rust.
The rear window should be resealed because it leaks at the bottom which makes the trunk wet.
The steering is loose but I have a complete front end rebuild set (all parts are either moog or gm) that I can sell with the car.
I am keeping the stereo but can put a different one in it's place or can install a head unit that you supply if you want.
There are a few oil leaks I haven't fixed since it only drops about a quart every 5-6 months and I change my oil at least that often anyway.
It's time for new brakes. I have some brand new rotors/pad/bearings that I can sell with the car also unless you already have some to supply.
I would put some good winter tires on it because the ones it has now are pretty slidy in the snow.

Here's some good points:

It is a '95 so it has the cool quarter windows and mirrors
It has a newer cooling system (radiator, waterpump, overflow tank, thermostat, hoses all replaced within the past few years)
Fuel pump replaced a couple years ago
Digidash works 95% of the time
Gary's headlight wiring custom installed
Gary's battery cables
N97's with trim and centers
It's dcm with tan cloth interior (manual seats, manual mirrors, power windows, power locks)
It has no rot and only minor surface rust

I'd like to get $750 without the stereo, steering parts, or brake parts. If you want any of those included then tell me and we can work out a price from there. I can get pics up in the next couple days if anyone is interested.
i do believe we have interest. pics would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:45 pm

JRS9C1 wrote:
I'll do $200. Tell me where to send it.
SEND IT TO ME! kidding, That's my Boy!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:29 pm

I'll kick in 100 bucks too. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
bammax

bammax

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:48 pm

If we're going to play this game then I need to find a time that works to drive up to Billy's and see if it'll work for what he's looking at doing with it. I know the dents and dings are something he would have to check out before he decides if it's worth it or not. I'll get pics up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

silverfox103

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:15 pm

I can do $50. I'm retired and my youngest is still in college.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:21 pm

Hey Billy pm me with a time that your free and I'll try to get by so you can take a look. If there's no place for you to store it then I'll just take care of it until your ready and bring it up to you whenever that is. Just remember that the miles will keep adding up Wink
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:30 pm

OK I'm in. When you 2 decide whats up let me know
Back to top Go down
JaySS

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:00 pm

Thank you to everyone that has offered so far, quite a generous response for being out there less than 6 hours.

Couple things first:

Bill will need to determine if this car will be right for him or not.

Mechanically deficient / rust free cars are scarce in this neck of the woods, and since repairing dents is generally easier than patching rust, it looked like it _might_ be a decent body/frame donor, but it was only put out there as a possible candidate.

Secondly, even if we make it, he may not be able to accomplish this right now, what with everything else going on.

And lastly, this isn't a race to see how much can any one person give, whatever can be spared is cool, whether $5.00 or $50.00. Any little bit offered will help get us there.

If anything, the response confirms that this is a place where people do care about each other.

We'll see what Bill has to say and go from there.

- J
Back to top Go down
boojum

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:29 pm

I could probably pitch in a little something. It might be easier for me to donate some parts, the use of my garage to paint it satin black, or maybe a free alignment.
Back to top Go down

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:57 pm

I have read this thread three times before it clicked in.
I just don't know what to say guys. So I will start with thank you. The gesture is far greater than what it is about. I really appriciate it. It really shows the caliber of people we have here in New England, and I am proud to call you guys Friends.
Thank you.

As far as the car is concerned. A rust free example is hard to come by as Jason mentioned. And mine is so bad, that the 4 of the 6 most forward body mounts are not really connected. scratch Some pics from Brad would answer a couple questions for me as to if it would be a good canidate or not.

My only real issue would be the logistics of getting it here, and finding a place to store it till spring. scratch

Again.
Thank you guys very much.
Bill

Last edited by IMPALADAKID on Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:58 pm

Count me in, either in dough or we all know I have the cash crop of parts (including a DCM Impala)

Doug
Back to top Go down
iceman3201

iceman3201

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: cheap 95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:09 pm

bill you were always there for me, when i needed help. so im just trying in my small way of helping out. besides ive got more work for you lol! in the spring. do you know any thing about nitrous?
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:34 pm

Dude just let me know what day your free and I'll drive it up there. Or better yet we can get together at Crovos since I owe him a toy anyway Laughing. I'd rather that then to send pics since I don't know what to get pics of and am not very good with a camera.

I'll be at the hospital on the 16th and the 23rd. Any other day works fine for me as long as I know in advance.

If the car doesn't work for you there are other people who may be interested so don't feel pressured into anything. Everyone's just trying to help out a bit, but only you know what's best for you right now.
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:41 am

I'm in also, i don't have much as i just bought another car (im a moron).

Brad, post up some pics anyway, lets see what we are giving him for xmas.

Whats the total so far anyway, and where do we send it.
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:22 pm

No total so far. I'm waiting on him to figure out when he wants to look at it. I'll get pics up at some point this week for those interested if he doesn't want it.
Back to top Go down

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:51 am

bammax wrote:
No total so far. I'm waiting on him to figure out when he wants to look at it. I'll get pics up at some point this week for those interested if he doesn't want it.
Unfortunately, I don't have the means to come and look at it Brad. I would love to. I am sure if you say it is ok, then it is. I would like to see a couple pics of the over all car if you could. Basicly the body shell with glass and frame is what I am looking for from it. As I stated before, the underneath of mine is fubar, and the frame has some wierd damage I can't explain, nor can I figure out how it got there.

And again thank you to everyone. The gesture means so much. I was thinking of selling the ss before I read this. But now it seems possible to save it.
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:26 am

Don't sell it man, i have like 3 frames that are ok, they need work but they are salvagable, and if your getting this car from Brad, it doesn't matter the condition, use what you can off it, and i'm sure we can all find the rest of the stuff you need, good lord i have 8 cars, if i don't have it, no one does.
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:41 am

No Moa wrote:
good lord i have 8 cars, if i don't have it, no one does.

Well, if you don't have it I probably do...lol

I definitely have at least 1 solid frame besides the one I plan to use, so that should not be an issue...

Doug
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:46 am

I stand corrected, Doug is right, he probably does have more than me..... lol
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:25 pm

I swear to god I'm going to slap you. For the 400th time.....Tell me what day your free and I'LL DRIVE IT UP THERE SO YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT YOURSELF IN YOUR VERY OWN DRIVEWAY. If you'd rather have me bring it to someone else's place to use a garage or something then say so and I'll do that. I'm trying to make this as painless as possible for you and your not cooperating Razz

The next time you say you have no way of getting to it I'm going to cancel christmas for everyone and it'll be your fualt Razz
Back to top Go down
iceman3201

iceman3201

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: cheap 95 for sale.   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:17 pm

well if you want to cancel my christmas Sad go ahead im not getting any thing any way. all my spare money goes to my son. who is about to lose his house. besides that things are good. lol! but cant you post some pics?
Back to top Go down

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:05 am

bammax wrote:
I swear to god I'm going to slap you. For the 400th time.....Tell me what day your free and I'LL DRIVE IT UP THERE SO YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT YOURSELF IN YOUR VERY OWN DRIVEWAY. If you'd rather have me bring it to someone else's place to use a garage or something then say so and I'll do that. I'm trying to make this as painless as possible for you and your not cooperating Razz

The next time you say you have no way of getting to it I'm going to cancel christmas for everyone and it'll be your fualt Razz
Don't cancel Christmas. Sad What would we tell the children?

I missed the part about you driving up here. Sleep

I am home by 1:30 every day, I have a christmas get together this sunday, but saturday I will be home between 1:30 and 4pm.
Or next weekend I will be home after 1:30 saturday and all day sunday. You tell me what works for you.
Back to top Go down
gsxr.garry

gsxr.garry

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:23 am

I dont know how much more you need, everyone is so generous, but anyway,,Im in for $100 ,, pm me info where to send,, Merry Christmas,
I know ive only been part of this club for a few weeks,, but you guys are great,, helped me with parts and info like i was a member for years,,,,I look forward to checkin the site many times daily,, so umm yea im in for $100,, cheers
Ron,., I did the nitrous on my motorcycle,,i never did a car but I have a good friend who has installed 4 or 5 nitrous kits on various cars, (mustangs,GTO,Chevelle) any questions or help you need with that im sure i can accomodate you.
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:04 am

I'm headin up to billys in a couple hours so that I can get back home before the storm hits. He can let you know what he decides to do since it's his decision. Maybe he'll even be up for taking some pics while we go through the car Laughing.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:09 am

Well somebody better take some pics!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:29 am

Dude you've seen it. Hell you rode in it. You don't need pics Razz

There are some pics of it from the fall cruise but Billy didn't really bother to document it too well since it wasn't as pretty as other peoples car's. Wouldn't it be funny if he takes it and then he'd have the "ugly" car Laughing. It would serve him right for overlooking my baby when he was videotaping Twisted Evil

Of course with him in charge any car will be gorgeous in a matter of days. He does some nice work on these old beasts.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:42 am

bammax wrote:
Dude you've seen it. Hell you rode in it. You don't need pics Razz

I must have repressed those mammories. Wink
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:15 am

You were to preoccupied with my awesome stereo Laughing
Back to top Go down

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:17 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Well somebody better take some pics!!!!!! Very Happy
Well except for a little damage to the drivers rear quarter, the body shell is mint. No rot anyplace. None. Both lower rear quarters still have paint on them, not even surface rust. It even has all the body mounts intact, the scale on the floor pans is the worst part I seen, and my wagon had worse. This car is perfect for a transplant.

I guess I can stop looking at fieros and miatas for a transplant. scratch
And yes I made it a point to take a couple pics.

Cheap '95 for sale DSCI0015-1
Cheap '95 for sale DSCI0016-1
Cheap '95 for sale DSCI0018-1
Cheap '95 for sale DSCI0014-2
Cheap '95 for sale DSCI0021
Cheap '95 for sale DSCI0022-1
Cheap '95 for sale DSCI0020-1
Cheap '95 for sale DSCI0019-1
Cheap '95 for sale DSCI0017-1
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:36 pm

Hell, I'd just fix that maroon one up as a driver instead of ripping it all apart, looks like a nice car!

I'd have been interested in that if I didn't find the white TBI car... Laughing
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:30 pm

After all Brads talk I had visons of his vehicle being a huge POS Crying or Very sad
When he talked about a donor I said OK, Billy M will decide Question
THATS A NICE VEHICLE, Brad, you mis-lead me. Arrow
Please be less negative in future posts so I dont get caught so far off base Laughing
Back to top Go down
JRS9C1

JRS9C1

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:32 pm

Well what are we waiting for? Let's do this dance. And I want in on the LT1 swap! Smile
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:33 pm

sdstick wrote:
After all Brads talk I had visons of his vehicle being a huge POS Crying or Very sad
Please be less negative in future posts so I dont get caught so far off base Laughing

Same here, I was expecting something like Uncle Buck would drive!

That car would clean up pretty nice IMHO, couple cans of Tuff Stuff and a brush inside, polish up the outside, touch up the paint chips, fix the front end, drive it.
Back to top Go down

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:36 pm

sdstick wrote:
Not a bad car for a DD. I would not have figured it to even be a NE car. Drove nice, tranny is not in the best of shape, but all in all, not bad.
Thank you Brad for driving up here. It was nice to see the car in person, but some pics would have been enough.
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 7:12 pm

Like I said before. It's better than a winter beater car, but it has some issues that make it not worth as much as the other cars that have been available lately. I didn't think an L99 car with a dying trans and some body/interior issues was worth alot to someone outside the b-body world which is why I decided to sell it cheap on here. I was hoping someone would scoop it up and take care of it. I was afraid if I sold it locally it would end up with someone who would just drive it till it dies and junk it, and that just wasn't an option.

Now we just need to figure out where it'll go while it gets stripped down for the big swap day scratch

On a side note
Hey Crovo, Billy likes the stereo too Laughing
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:31 pm

Hopefully the car is still available come Monday. A guy just slid off the road and up an embankment at the end of the street, then another jumped the curb trying to avoid the ambulance that showed up. So far 2 slides within 100 ft of the car and the storm just started an hour and a half ago. I'm going to hope Laura makes it home ok and then I'm going to zone out and hope for the best come Monday. At least whatever is left of the car won't be covered in dirt anymore Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:27 pm

Not sure exactly what the plan will be if this goes through, but if we are talking about a weekend "swap" of some sort I will offer up the new garage for such an endeavor. We can easily get both cars in there side by side to do whatever we need and have plenty of space to work. Spring would be best for such a job, but I can make just about anything work.

Doug
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:10 pm

Let's get this thing rolling. Is there anyone with an available spot to park this thing while it gets stripped down and cleaned up? Worst case Billy could get the body cleaned up when he gets the time and then start swapping the interior, doors, trunklid over. That way it doesn't become too messy of a project too quickly.

Any volunteers?
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:13 pm

i suppose someone better make sure there was enough money donated first before we get to far ahead of ourselves. Don't want to short brad.
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:30 pm

Page 1 & 2 has the money covered.
Looks like finding a convenient parking spot is the problem at hand. scratch
You could park it in Reveeah but thats not easy from NH & I have no security on my lot & way to many body shops in the area. Once found a guy under an employees lincoln borrowing parts
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:56 pm

Ah, i just read down through it again, i thought we were short a little, but guess not. I'll donate some parts Bill if you need some, let me know what you need when the time comes. Its a bit to far for me to drive for labor donation.
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:20 pm

I'll worry about the money part after the delivery part is figured out. I don't want to collect any money until I'm sure Billy will have a place for it and I can get it in his possesion safe and sound. That way I don't have to deal with issuing refunds if something goes tits up (like no place to store it)

Billy let people in on your plan for the extra parts so that everyone knows what's going on Wink
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:20 pm

Does the storage need to be indoor? I know we are most likely looking for a garage type place, and I know my place is not convenient, but I have plenty of space for it to store outside assuming we are just looking for a place to keep it....

I also promise not to use it for a parts car... Cheap '95 for sale Icon_lol

Doug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cheap '95 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheap '95 for sale
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next